IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eagerly awaiting assassins creed 3!!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

eagerly awaiting assassins creed 3!! - Page 2 Empty eagerly awaiting assassins creed 3!!

Post  Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

have you enjoyed the assassins creed games?

Back to top Go down

eagerly awaiting assassins creed 3!! - Page 2 Empty Re: eagerly awaiting assassins creed 3!!

Post  Flap Zappa Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:53 pm

Flap Meister wrote:
ItheMonkey wrote:Wolfenstein 3D in 1992.... played on an IBM PC. Superb!

Xenon 2 megablast was also good.
yes that was a greaT one, but only a clone of doom.
I find the PC method of controlling games far easier than the xbox controller for everything except golf games where the double click method on a PC is totally crap.
tiger woods on the xbox was what actually made me take up golf for real.

However I still haven't discovered where the powerup and spin buttons are on my clubs.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

eagerly awaiting assassins creed 3!! - Page 2 Empty Re: eagerly awaiting assassins creed 3!!

Post  Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:56 pm

I was bold!

Yep, went and bought a preowned copy of Tiger Woods golf all play game for the Wii as my daughter has one. Well I spent 30 mins just setting up my character with height, weight, proportions, facial expressions, eye shape, nose shape, eye brows, hair style, hair colour and lots more. I never even hit a ball and was so exhausted that I had to have a lay down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:38 am

got well in to assassins creed 3, fantastic game, game play, graphics and atmosphere.

a must have game as far as I am concerned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum