IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud Atlas

2 posters

Go down

Cloud Atlas Empty Cloud Atlas

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:12 pm

Cloud Atlas MV5BMTczMTgxMjc4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjM5MTA2OA@@._V1._SY317_

Cloud Atlas Cloud-atlas-halle-berry-tom-hanks-movie
Went to see this yesterday and it is quite a spectacular film if somewhat confusing. It jumps around though time in a rather haphazard way with the premise that what you do in one life may effect you in another and you always end up meeting the same people.

It has a large number of different characters played by the same people and some of them are barely recognisable.
Hugh grant is not his normal foppish self at all and as the cannibal in the future is barely recognisable.
It also has the great Jim Broadbent in it, Tom Hanks, Halley Berry, Hugo Weaving and several other notable actors.
It is variously a love story's, an action movie and a sci fi film and probably has something for everyone, once you get used to all the jumping around in time.
Its quite a long film at almost 3 hours and does not end well for a lot of the people in it at various times.
I enjoyed it though and would recommend it
7.5/10
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Cloud Atlas Empty Re: Cloud Atlas

Post  Tess Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:15 pm

Sounds like just the sort of film I'd enjoy. One to watch.

Imagine if that were true, being reincarnated with the same people. I can picture us on some form of psychic internet in the future all slagging each other off. pale
Tess
Tess

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:33 pm

Tess wrote:Sounds like just the sort of film I'd enjoy. One to watch.

Imagine if that were true, being reincarnated with the same people. I can picture us on some form of psychic internet in the future all slagging each other off. pale
shoot me now, and then shoot me again ROFL
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down