UKIP are getting the scum worried.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UKIP are getting the scum worried.

Post  wyatt1 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:31 am

Foster parents lose children for being in UKIP
(See 'Not the 9 O Clock News)
Is the UKIP now going to get the same treatment as was used on the BNP to smear people and intimidate them, will they be banned from all discussions and hounded out of jobs??
I can see that coming unless the silent majority turn round and take matters into their own hands.

avatar
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10025

Back to top Go down

Re: UKIP are getting the scum worried.

Post  Tess on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:23 pm

On the contrary Wyatt - this has done UKIP a massive favour. It's given them the publicity to show scumbags like Rotherham social services up for what they really are. Old Nige was on Sky this morning telling it like it is, and he managed to get in a bit about the millions of Romanians and Bulgarians who'll be coming here later this year if nothing's done. He'll make the most of this and hopefully open the sheeples' eyes to just how threatening this all is.

I hope the Government have a serious enquiry into social services departments who are in serious need of a good culling.
avatar
Tess
.........
.........

Posts : 8653
Location : The end of the rainbow

Back to top Go down

Re: UKIP are getting the scum worried.

Post  wyatt1 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:35 pm

@Tess wrote:On the contrary Wyatt - this has done UKIP a massive favour. It's given them the publicity to show scumbags like Rotherham social services up for what they really are. Old Nige was on Sky this morning telling it like it is, and he managed to get in a bit about the millions of Romanians and Bulgarians who'll be coming here later this year if nothing's done. He'll make the most of this and hopefully open the sheeples' eyes to just how threatening this all is.

I hope the Government have a serious enquiry into social services departments who are in serious need of a good culling.


The sheeple's eyes and their heads are buried in the sand (or up their asses) but lets hope the main un-democratic parties keep shooting themselves in the foot. Their allegiance is to Brussels, not the UK.
I would suggest something more extreme than culling. (green)


PS: Good for Nige, well done, we need someone like him. Thumbs up


Last edited by wyatt1 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling/ps)
avatar
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10025

Back to top Go down

Re: UKIP are getting the scum worried.

Post  wyatt1 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:49 pm

@Tess wrote:On the contrary Wyatt - this has done UKIP a massive favour. It's given them the publicity to show scumbags like Rotherham social services up for what they really are. Old Nige was on Sky this morning telling it like it is, and he managed to get in a bit about the millions of Romanians and Bulgarians who'll be coming here later this year if nothing's done. He'll make the most of this and hopefully open the sheeples' eyes to just how threatening this all is.

I hope the Government have a serious enquiry into social services departments who are in serious need of a good culling.
avatar
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10025

Back to top Go down

Re: UKIP are getting the scum worried.

Post  wyatt1 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:52 pm

@wyatt1 wrote:

Social services departments
Makes you wonder if some of them are suppliers to groomers.


Last edited by wyatt1 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : social)
avatar
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10025

Back to top Go down

Re: UKIP are getting the scum worried.

Post  ALLAKAKA on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:58 pm

@wyatt1 wrote: Foster parents lose children for being in UKIP
(See 'Not the 9 O Clock News)
Is the UKIP now going to get the same treatment as was used on the BNP to smear people and intimidate them, will they be banned from all discussions and hounded out of jobs??
I can see that coming unless the silent majority turn round and take matters into their own hands.






My exact thoughts, the smear campaign will start. looking in every nook and cranny for anything that can further the agenda of groups like 'Hope not Hate' ect.
avatar
ALLAKAKA
...........
...........

Posts : 31090

Back to top Go down

Re: UKIP are getting the scum worried.

Post  wyatt1 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:28 pm

@ALLAKAKA wrote:





My exact thoughts, the smear campaign will start. looking in every nook and cranny for anything that can further the agenda of groups like 'Hope not Hate' ect.



Social services departments
Makes you wonder if some of them are suppliers to groomers.

Time a hard long look was taken at them, going back generations.
avatar
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10025

Back to top Go down

Re: UKIP are getting the scum worried.

Post  ALLAKAKA on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:34 pm

The word R O T H E R H A M was banned on Sky discussions .
avatar
ALLAKAKA
...........
...........

Posts : 31090

Back to top Go down

Re: UKIP are getting the scum worried.

Post  wyatt1 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:37 pm

@ALLAKAKA wrote:The word R O T H E R H A M was banned on Sky discussions .

Which means there was something to hide.
avatar
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10025

Back to top Go down

Re: UKIP are getting the scum worried.

Post  mattiducatti on Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:56 pm

@wyatt1 wrote: Foster parents lose children for being in UKIP
(See 'Not the 9 O Clock News)
Is the UKIP now going to get the same treatment as was used on the BNP to smear people and intimidate them, will they be banned from all discussions and hounded out of jobs??

I can see that coming unless the silent majority turn round and take matters into their own hands.



Exactly what I was thinking, you can almost hear the wheels of the smear dept turning into action as they start a campaign of lies and spin against UKIP.

Labour are masters of this, as we already see on a regular basis, constantly throwing smears and insults and dodgy sound bites with no substance or policy of their own, even when their policies are virtually the same as govt, they will come out criticising the govt policy.

And they have much to lose as disillusioned labour voters turn increasingly to UKIP, so it's no surprise to learn that Rotherham is a total labour council.

But it won't work against UKIP, Farage is a straight talking politician and people like it.
avatar
mattiducatti
..........
..........

Posts : 11566

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: UKIP are getting the scum worried.

Post  mattiducatti on Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:54 pm

scrat wrote:The Labour Party has called for an investigation by Rotherham Council into claims that supporters of the UK Independence Party had foster children removed from their care.


Membership of UKIP shouldn't block parents from adopting children. There needs to be an urgent investigation by Rotherham Council into this.


There shouldn't be an investigation BY Rotherham council, there should be an investigation INTO Rotherham council!
avatar
mattiducatti
..........
..........

Posts : 11566

Back to top Go down

Re: UKIP are getting the scum worried.

Post  tom sawyer on Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:57 pm

@mattiducatti wrote:


There shouldn't be an investigation BY Rotherham council, there should be an investigation INTO Rotherham council!

green

tom sawyer
..........
..........

Posts : 10993

Back to top Go down

Re: UKIP are getting the scum worried.

Post  tom sawyer on Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:58 pm



Now it has been revealed whom the true fascist are. bounce

tom sawyer
..........
..........

Posts : 10993

Back to top Go down

Re: UKIP are getting the scum worried.

Post  wyatt1 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:01 pm

@tom sawyer wrote:

Now it has been revealed whom the true fascist are. bounce


Given enough rope, they are beginning to hang themselves.
avatar
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10025

Back to top Go down

Re: UKIP are getting the scum worried.

Post  tom sawyer on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:07 pm

@wyatt1 wrote:


Given enough rope, they are beginning to hang themselves.

They don't seem to be saying a lot, they are probably tied up at the moment

tom sawyer
..........
..........

Posts : 10993

Back to top Go down

Re: UKIP are getting the scum worried.

Post  wyatt1 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:23 pm

@tom sawyer wrote:

They don't seem to be saying a lot, they are probably tied up at the moment


How many times have they got away with this sort of crap just because it was not in the news. They need to be investigated by an independent body.
avatar
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10025

Back to top Go down

Re: UKIP are getting the scum worried.

Post  Durham on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:40 pm

Let's hope this drives people away from The scum known as LIEBORE
avatar
Durham
..........
..........

Posts : 10560

Back to top Go down

Re: UKIP are getting the scum worried.

Post  Flap Zappa on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:33 pm

@wyatt1 wrote: Foster parents lose children for being in UKIP
(See 'Not the 9 O Clock News)
Is the UKIP now going to get the same treatment as was used on the BNP to smear people and intimidate them, will they be banned from all discussions and hounded out of jobs??
I can see that coming unless the silent majority turn round and take matters into their own hands.

I am not sure that UKIP can be tarred with the same brush as the BNP. They have a more broad user base that covers a good spectrum of society.
Lets hope they do well in the upcoming by election there.

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 37195
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: UKIP are getting the scum worried.

Post  wyatt1 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:38 pm

Flap Meister wrote:I am not sure that UKIP can be tarred with the same brush as the BNP. They have a more broad user base that covers a good spectrum of society.
Lets hope they do well in the upcoming by election there.


True enough, but the accusers won't let the truth stand in the way of a good smear.
avatar
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10025

Back to top Go down

Re: UKIP are getting the scum worried.

Post  Flap Zappa on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:46 pm

@wyatt1 wrote:
Flap Meister wrote:I am not sure that UKIP can be tarred with the same brush as the BNP. They have a more broad user base that covers a good spectrum of society.
Lets hope they do well in the upcoming by election there.


True enough, but the accusers won't let the truth stand in the way of a good smear.
the next GE will be interesting that's for sure

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 37195
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: UKIP are getting the scum worried.

Post  tom sawyer on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:49 am

Flap Meister wrote:the next GE will be interesting that's for sure

Nigel would make a good prime-minister . i see Galloway going for the black vote again

tom sawyer
..........
..........

Posts : 10993

Back to top Go down

Re: UKIP are getting the scum worried.

Post  wyatt1 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:11 pm

@tom sawyer wrote:

Nigel would make a good prime-minister . i see Galloway going for the black vote again



Nigel is what is needed Thumbs up

Galloway Yeeeuucchhh No
avatar
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10025

Back to top Go down

Re: UKIP are getting the scum worried.

Post  tom sawyer on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:12 pm

@wyatt1 wrote:



Nigel is what is needed Thumbs up

Galloway Yeeeuucchhh No

Agree with that wyatt1

tom sawyer
..........
..........

Posts : 10993

Back to top Go down

Re: UKIP are getting the scum worried.

Post  fatbob5 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:56 pm

my comment 3:54 PM on 25/11/2012

http://news.sky.com/story/1015851/ukip-foster-care-row-investigation-launched

sure did irritate a few people bounce
avatar
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 11433
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum