The thread that goes nowhere

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

The thread that goes nowhere

Post  gerber on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:16 pm

To prevent abuse and editing I propose whatever is posted the reply is nothing remotely to do with the former
avatar
gerber
.........
.........

Posts : 8931
Location : Not there

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread that goes nowhere

Post  BigAndy9 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:22 pm

@gerber wrote:To prevent abuse and editing I propose whatever is posted the reply is nothing remotely to do with the former

What the hell are you talking about gerber?

I have seen that table elsewhere this morning and find it very
interesting. It clearly shows that under the Last labour government the
low paid had a higher tax burden than they do now while the high paid
had a lower tax burden than they do now.

I would be really interested to hear from one of our Labour members
about why this is - and how it equates to their assertions that the
coalition government are making the rich richer and the poor poorer, and
that they only care about the rich.
avatar
BigAndy9
........
........

Posts : 6394

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread that goes nowhere

Post  gerber on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:44 pm

@BigAndy9 wrote:

What the hell are you talking about gerber?

I have seen that table elsewhere this morning and find it very
interesting. It clearly shows that under the Last labour government the
low paid had a higher tax burden than they do now while the high paid
had a lower tax burden than they do now.

I would be really interested to hear from one of our Labour members
about why this is - and how it equates to their assertions that the
coalition government are making the rich richer and the poor poorer, and
that they only care about the rich.

The next Lunar Eclipse will occur on April 25th, 2013. It will last for 27 Minutes and be visible in Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia.
avatar
gerber
.........
.........

Posts : 8931
Location : Not there

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread that goes nowhere

Post  wyatt1 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:49 pm

@gerber wrote:

The next Lunar Eclipse will occur on April 25th, 2013. It will last for 27 Minutes and be visible in Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia.



That does not answer the question : "How long is a piece of string" keep to the topic Frying pan
avatar
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10027

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread that goes nowhere

Post  BigAndy9 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:51 pm

@wyatt1 wrote:



That does not answer the question : "How long is a piece of string" keep to the topic

If I don't want it, why not give it to someone else? I hope someone can
make good use out of it. Of course, I plan to keep my own parts, but if I
die, I hope someone can make use of what is left of me.
avatar
BigAndy9
........
........

Posts : 6394

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread that goes nowhere

Post  Tess on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:55 pm

@BigAndy9 wrote:

If I don't want it, why not give it to someone else? I hope someone can
make good use out of it. Of course, I plan to keep my own parts, but if I
die, I hope someone can make use of what is left of me.

I've already discussed this on the dullest forum on the internet frequented by strange people forum, but they banned me.



Last edited by Tess on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Tess
.........
.........

Posts : 8654
Location : The end of the rainbow

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread that goes nowhere

Post  gerber on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:57 pm

@BigAndy9 wrote:

If I don't want it, why not give it to someone else? I hope someone can
make good use out of it. Of course, I plan to keep my own parts, but if I
die, I hope someone can make use of what is left of me.

The secret to good scones is not to handle them too much before baking, and to make the mixture on the wet, sticky side.
avatar
gerber
.........
.........

Posts : 8931
Location : Not there

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread that goes nowhere

Post  BigAndy9 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:59 pm

@gerber wrote:

The secret to good scones is not to handle them too much before baking, and to make the mixture on the wet, sticky side.

Well gerber, even with recoding devices like TiVo and DVR, people still need streaming services. I am one of those people lol!

I have both Netflix and Amazon Instant Video. If you asked me, I couldn't tell you how I lived without either
avatar
BigAndy9
........
........

Posts : 6394

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread that goes nowhere

Post  wyatt1 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:00 pm

@Tess wrote:

I've already discussed this on the dullest forum on the internet frequented by strange people forum, but they banned me.



If you drown someone in a septic tank, can you claim 'Insanitary' scratch
avatar
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10027

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread that goes nowhere

Post  BigAndy9 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:03 pm

@wyatt1 wrote:


If you drown someone in a septic tank, can you claim 'Insanitary' scratch

I can only talk from my own experience from being married for 24 years.
There was a lots of the ups and downs mainly in the children rearing
period but things seemed to have panned out where presently we don't
fill crippled. Kids have left home. My wife has always done things she
has wanted. She got her teaching diploma while at home with the kids, is
working on a Ph.D.. online and just joined a women's sailing group
which is also building a skiff. I'm more of a home bod enjoying my
country lifestyle.So we don't cramp each other.
All this said we have discussed at times are we happy in our marriage
and do we feel stuck.Both of us feel that all is fine and we joke that
"If you leave me can I come too". So no marriage has not changed this
little black duck.
avatar
BigAndy9
........
........

Posts : 6394

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread that goes nowhere

Post  wyatt1 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:10 pm

@BigAndy9 wrote:

I can only talk from my own experience from being married for 24 years.
There was a lots of the ups and downs mainly in the children rearing
period but things seemed to have panned out where presently we don't
fill crippled. Kids have left home. My wife has always done things she
has wanted. She got her teaching diploma while at home with the kids, is
working on a Ph.D.. online and just joined a women's sailing group
which is also building a skiff. I'm more of a home bod enjoying my
country lifestyle.So we don't cramp each other.
All this said we have discussed at times are we happy in our marriage
and do we feel stuck.Both of us feel that all is fine and we joke that
"If you leave me can I come too". So no marriage has not changed this
little black duck.





Traditionally British rites have lagged behind their US counterparts in terms of production values but here we are raising the game with a more ‘boutique’ black mass.

“Also I have personally consulted with Satan on the minutiae of our events. It was he who suggested we put comfy rugs down prior to the climactic orgy.

“We’re also running a car-share scheme to help reduce our carbon footprint. That was Satan’s idea, too".
avatar
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10027

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread that goes nowhere

Post  gerber on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:12 pm

@BigAndy9 wrote:

I can only talk from my own experience from being married for 24 years.
There was a lots of the ups and downs mainly in the children rearing
period but things seemed to have panned out where presently we don't
fill crippled. Kids have left home. My wife has always done things she
has wanted. She got her teaching diploma while at home with the kids, is
working on a Ph.D.. online and just joined a women's sailing group
which is also building a skiff. I'm more of a home bod enjoying my
country lifestyle.So we don't cramp each other.
All this said we have discussed at times are we happy in our marriage
and do we feel stuck.Both of us feel that all is fine and we joke that
"If you leave me can I come too". So no marriage has not changed this
little black duck.

Gary the goat that ate the flowers in the flowerbed in Sydney found not guilty.................. All the charges were dropped against him and the fine reimbursed.
avatar
gerber
.........
.........

Posts : 8931
Location : Not there

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread that goes nowhere

Post  BigAndy9 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:12 pm

@wyatt1 wrote:





Traditionally British rites have lagged behind their US counterparts in terms of production values but here we are raising the game with a more ‘boutique’ black mass.

“Also I have personally consulted with Satan on the minutiae of our events. It was he who suggested we put comfy rugs down prior to the climactic orgy.

“We’re also running a car-share scheme to help reduce our carbon footprint. That was Satan’s idea, too".

Wow I just don't understand how someone is
capable of doing things like this. How were they raised that they feel
something like this is the right thing to do?


Last edited by BigAndy9 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
BigAndy9
........
........

Posts : 6394

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread that goes nowhere

Post  wyatt1 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:15 pm

@BigAndy9 wrote:




Mel, you with me? Remember the twelve inch? I think you do. We don’t need another hero, is all I’m sayin’, Mel. That was a bit of code between me and Mel, there.
avatar
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10027

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread that goes nowhere

Post  BigAndy9 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:23 pm

@gerber wrote:

Gary the goat that ate the flowers in the flowerbed in Sydney found not guilty.................. All the charges were dropped against him and the fine reimbursed.

Thanks Kenneth.
avatar
BigAndy9
........
........

Posts : 6394

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread that goes nowhere

Post  gerber on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:31 pm

@BigAndy9 wrote:

Thanks Kenneth.

I note no takers to the abandoned knickers from the Shard.
avatar
gerber
.........
.........

Posts : 8931
Location : Not there

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread that goes nowhere

Post  Flap Zappa on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:44 pm

I done a poo

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 37859
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread that goes nowhere

Post  gerber on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:07 pm

Flap Meister wrote:I done a poo

Li Na should have won. rage
avatar
gerber
.........
.........

Posts : 8931
Location : Not there

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread that goes nowhere

Post  BigAndy9 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:09 pm

@gerber wrote:

Li Na should have won.

It's way better if you use 3 fingers.
avatar
BigAndy9
........
........

Posts : 6394

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread that goes nowhere

Post  gelico on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:14 pm

@BigAndy9 wrote:

It's way better if you use 3 fingers.

not guilty??? the judge must have been fking mad - Angry
avatar
gelico
.........
.........

Posts : 9071
Location : flapsville

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread that goes nowhere

Post  wyatt1 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:22 pm

@gelico wrote:

not guilty??? the judge must have been fking mad - Angry



Ave ee got a loight bye ??? Chill Out
avatar
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10027

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread that goes nowhere

Post  Flap Zappa on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:32 pm

ryland? who the flock is Ryland

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 37859
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

the tread that goes nowhere

Post  nicko on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:37 pm

how many beans make 5? 2 big beans a little bean,a bean and half,and half a bean. just thougt i could be in with a chance for the most irevelant thread
avatar
nicko
.........
.........

Posts : 7723
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread that goes nowhere

Post  wyatt1 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:41 pm

nicho216 wrote:how many beans make 5? 2 big beans a little bean,a bean and half,and half a bean. just thougt i could be in with a chance for the most irevelant thread


It was all Miss Muppets fault Angry
avatar
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10027

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread that goes nowhere

Post  Broken Arrow on Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:22 pm

The Golden gate is big sure but Tower Bridge is more iconic and visually pleasing imo.
avatar
Broken Arrow
......
......

Posts : 4370
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

Back to top Go down

Re: The thread that goes nowhere

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum