Anne Frank's diary.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anne Frank's diary.

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

It seems the uncensored version had a lot of sexual content.
You know, considering it is the diary of an adolescent girl.
For instance, here's a passage from the uncensored version in which she describes her vagina:


There are little folds of skin all over the place, you can hardly find it... The little hole underneath is so terribly small that I simply can’t imagine how a man can get in there, let alone how a whole baby can get out!

She also bitched about her parents a lot which were also edited out in the first versions that were published

Here's some old sources on the topic:
http://www.examiner.com/article/sexual-content-anne-frank-the-diary-of-a-young-girl-survives-book-banning-flap-culpepper-va

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/01/28/AR2010012804001.html

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Re: Anne Frank's diary.

Post  Cass on Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:49 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Thanks Cass i will try and read the books you have mentioned. My daughter has read her diary and she found it fascinating.

Its called Anne Frank Remembered by Miep Gies - there is also one by Anne's stepsister....her father remarried ...

Funny I have just downloaded the diary to my kindle since we started talking about this...got to travel for a tournament this weekend.....its one that I re read every couple of years
avatar
Cass
......
......

Posts : 3329
Location : Across the Pond

Back to top Go down

Re: Anne Frank's diary.

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:12 pm

Thanks Cass.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anne Frank's diary.

Post  Guest on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:08 am

@Cass wrote:

You know nothing
my grandpa is 90 and loves the computer and internet
You really are taking the biscuit


C'mon guys please tell me this is a windup?....the reality is too gruesome to contemplate
Well my parents are in their late 70's and they don't know how to use a computer.
So if anyone tells them to go on the Internet they would not know what to do.
I was like that once until I learnt how to use a computer from the person sitting next to me in an internet cafe who showed me how to.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anne Frank's diary.

Post  guest .. on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:58 am

Some claim the diary was faked, and it was proven by German forensics to have been written in ballpoint pen which had not been invented at the time she claims to have wrote the diary.

Don't believe what your taught people, there is always an alternative view (often correct) of everything. below is another view, and it does not mean i believe that either, i'm just opened minded about so called history.


In 1980, because of a lawsuit in a German court, the German state
forensic bureau, the Bundes Kriminal Amt [BKA], forensically examined
the original "diary" manuscript. Their analysis determined that
"significant" portions of the work were written with a ballpoint pen.
Since ballpoint pens were not available before 1951, portions of the
work were added well after the war (Anne Frank died in March 1945).

The BKA also determined that none of the "diary" handwriting matched
known examples of Anne's handwriting. Earlier handwriting experts had
determined that all of the writing in the "diary" was by the same hand.
Therefore, the entire "diary" was a postwar fake.

The true author of the diary was Jewish novelist Meyer Levin, who
demanded and was awarded $50,000 in payment for his work in a court
action against Anne's father, Otto Frank.

The truth about the Anne Frank Diary
was first revealed in 1959 by the Swedish journal Fria Ord. It
established that the Jewish novelist Meyer Levin had written the
dialogue of the "diary" and was demanding payment for his work in a
court action against Otto Frank. A condensation of the Swedish articles
appeared in the American Economic Council Letter, April 15th, 1959, as
follows: "History has many examples of myths that live a longer and
richer life than truth, and may become more effective than truth. "The
Western World has for some years been made aware of a Jewish girl
through the medium of what purports to be her personally written story,
Anne Frank's Diary. Any informed literary inspection of this book would
have shown it to have been impossible as the work of a teenager.

"A
noteworthy decision of the New York Supreme Court confirms this point
of view, in that the well known American Jewish writer, Meyer Levin, has
been awarded $50,000 to be paid him by the father of Anne Frank as an
honorarium for Levin's work on the Anne Frank Diary."

Mr. Frank,
in Switzerland, has promised to pay to his race kin, Meyer Levin, not
less than $50,000 because he had used the dialogue of Author Levin just
as it was and "implanted" it in the diary as being his daughter's
intellectual work." Further inquiries brought a reply on May 7th, 1962
from a firm of New York lawyers, which stated: "I was the attorney for
Meyer Levin in his action against Otto Frank, and others. It is true
that a jury awarded Mr. Levin $50,000 in damages, as indicated in your
letter. That award was later set aside by the trial justice, Hon. Samuel
C. Coleman, on the ground that the damages had not been proved in the
manner required by law. The action was subsequently settled while an
appeal from Judge Coleman's decision was pending.

http://exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-archive.blogspot.co.uk/2011/12/diary-of-anne-frank-is-fraud.html

guest ..
.......
.......

Posts : 5243

Back to top Go down

Re: Anne Frank's diary.

Post  Flap Zappa on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:59 am

Andrea Borman wrote:
Hugh wrote:Was he banned from your shitty forum?
I told you I don't know who he is.
If such a person from the 1940's was alive today they would be about 90,and I don't think a 90 year old would know how to use a computer.
you better not let wyatt or M'lud hear you say that

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 37205
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Anne Frank's diary.

Post  Flap Zappa on Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:06 pm

MTC wrote:Some claim the diary was faked, and it was proven by German forensics to have been written in ballpoint pen which had not been invented at the time she claims to have wrote the diary.

Don't believe what your taught people, there is always an alternative view (often correct) of everything. below is another view, and it does not mean i believe that either, i'm just opened minded about so called history.


In 1980, because of a lawsuit in a German court, the German state
forensic bureau, the Bundes Kriminal Amt [BKA], forensically examined
the original "diary" manuscript. Their analysis determined that
"significant" portions of the work were written with a ballpoint pen.
Since ballpoint pens were not available before 1951, portions of the
work were added well after the war (Anne Frank died in March 1945).

The BKA also determined that none of the "diary" handwriting matched
known examples of Anne's handwriting. Earlier handwriting experts had
determined that all of the writing in the "diary" was by the same hand.
Therefore, the entire "diary" was a postwar fake.

The true author of the diary was Jewish novelist Meyer Levin, who
demanded and was awarded $50,000 in payment for his work in a court
action against Anne's father, Otto Frank.

The truth about the Anne Frank Diary
was first revealed in 1959 by the Swedish journal Fria Ord. It
established that the Jewish novelist Meyer Levin had written the
dialogue of the "diary" and was demanding payment for his work in a
court action against Otto Frank. A condensation of the Swedish articles
appeared in the American Economic Council Letter, April 15th, 1959, as
follows: "History has many examples of myths that live a longer and
richer life than truth, and may become more effective than truth. "The
Western World has for some years been made aware of a Jewish girl
through the medium of what purports to be her personally written story,
Anne Frank's Diary. Any informed literary inspection of this book would
have shown it to have been impossible as the work of a teenager.

"A
noteworthy decision of the New York Supreme Court confirms this point
of view, in that the well known American Jewish writer, Meyer Levin, has
been awarded $50,000 to be paid him by the father of Anne Frank as an
honorarium for Levin's work on the Anne Frank Diary."

Mr. Frank,
in Switzerland, has promised to pay to his race kin, Meyer Levin, not
less than $50,000 because he had used the dialogue of Author Levin just
as it was and "implanted" it in the diary as being his daughter's
intellectual work." Further inquiries brought a reply on May 7th, 1962
from a firm of New York lawyers, which stated: "I was the attorney for
Meyer Levin in his action against Otto Frank, and others. It is true
that a jury awarded Mr. Levin $50,000 in damages, as indicated in your
letter. That award was later set aside by the trial justice, Hon. Samuel
C. Coleman, on the ground that the damages had not been proved in the
manner required by law. The action was subsequently settled while an
appeal from Judge Coleman's decision was pending.

http://exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-archive.blogspot.co.uk/2011/12/diary-of-anne-frank-is-fraud.html
Ohg mike, you see what happens when you blindly believe what you read on these anti jewish pro nazi sites.
Meyer Levin did indeed write lots of words for ann frank,

in the stage adoption he did of her diary but it was never performed and he was later substituted by other writers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meyer_Levin

perhaps it is you who should not believe everything you read, especially when it is unattributed.



the only sites I can find that say it is a forgery are all by nutjobs like david icke and pro nazis

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 37205
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Anne Frank's diary.

Post  wyatt1 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:58 pm

Andrea Borman wrote:
Well my parents are in their late 70's and they don't know how to use a computer.
So if anyone tells them to go on the Internet they would not know what to do.
I was like that once until I learnt how to use a computer from the person sitting next to me in an internet cafe who showed me how to.



FB has a lot to answer for!! pale
avatar
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10025

Back to top Go down

Re: Anne Frank's diary.

Post  guest .. on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:43 pm

But is a fact flappy that levin wrote most of the diary and was awarded a royalty fee by a u.s. court, you dont have to be anti jewish or a nazi supporter to acknowledge facts.

guest ..
.......
.......

Posts : 5243

Back to top Go down

Re: Anne Frank's diary.

Post  Flap Zappa on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:53 pm

MTC wrote:But is a fact flappy that levin wrote most of the diary and was awarded a royalty fee by a u.s. court, you dont have to be anti jewish or a nazi supporter to acknowledge facts.
for writing a play based on the diary, not the actual diary. the damages were awarded because the people who were brought in after him to complete the play are supposed to have used some of his writings.

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 37205
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Anne Frank's diary.

Post  Cass on Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:02 pm

Pope Flapius 1st wrote:for writing a play based on the diary, not the actual diary. the damages were awarded because the people who were brought in after him to complete the play are supposed to have used some of his writings.

Correct....give herself another medal
avatar
Cass
......
......

Posts : 3329
Location : Across the Pond

Back to top Go down

Re: Anne Frank's diary.

Post  guest .. on Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:33 pm

How do you explain that the diary was written in biro then?, biro was invented years after the war.

guest ..
.......
.......

Posts : 5243

Back to top Go down

Re: Anne Frank's diary.

Post  Flap Zappa on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:03 am

MTC wrote:How do you explain that the diary was written in biro then?, biro was invented years after the war.
it wasn't, would be my explanation and only those nut job sites suggest it is.

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 37205
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Anne Frank's diary.

Post  Nightrider on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:15 am

MTC wrote:How do you explain that the diary was written in biro then?, biro was invented years after the war.

The original diary of Anne Frank and a number of other documents written in her own hand have been exhibited in the Anne Frank House since 1986.

I've been there and seen it, definitely not written in biro.

Nightrider
...
...

Posts : 456

Back to top Go down

Re: Anne Frank's diary.

Post  Flix on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:42 am

Biro 1938? My dad had a biro, which I now have, doesn't work now of course but I suppose I could find a refill cartridge to fit it. It's a gold coloured metal tube with a contrast white metal spring mechanism and nib end, quite a nice item.

Flix
.......
.......

Posts : 5667

Back to top Go down

Re: Anne Frank's diary.

Post  wyatt1 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:42 pm

@Flix wrote:Biro 1938? My dad had a biro, which I now have, doesn't work now of course but I suppose I could find a refill cartridge to fit it. It's a gold coloured metal tube with a contrast white metal spring mechanism and nib end, quite a nice item.


The first patent for a ballpoint pen was issued on October 30, 1888, to John J. Loud.
avatar
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10025

Back to top Go down

Re: Anne Frank's diary.

Post  guest .. on Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:18 pm

German forensics proved the diary to be fake.

guest ..
.......
.......

Posts : 5243

Back to top Go down

Re: Anne Frank's diary.

Post  Cass on Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:29 pm

MTC wrote:German forensics proved the diary to be fake.

No they didn't but you carry on believing that if it makes you feel better.
avatar
Cass
......
......

Posts : 3329
Location : Across the Pond

Back to top Go down

Re: Anne Frank's diary.

Post  wyatt1 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:35 pm

Pope Flapius 1st wrote:you better not let wyatt or M'lud hear you say that


Thanks but we are not quite 90 yet Grinning


PS:In 1980, because of a lawsuit in a German court, the German state
forensic bureau, the Bundes Kriminal Amt [BKA], forensically examined
the original "diary" manuscript. Their analysis determined that
"significant" portions of the work were written with a ballpoint pen.
Since ballpoint pens were not available before 1951, portions of the
work were added well after the war (Anne Frank died in March 1945).



Ballpoint pens were invented before 1900.
avatar
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10025

Back to top Go down

Re: Anne Frank's diary.

Post  guest .. on Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:41 pm

ballpoint pens were not available before 1951

Does not mean they were not invented before 1951, just not available hello!!

guest ..
.......
.......

Posts : 5243

Back to top Go down

Re: Anne Frank's diary.

Post  wyatt1 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:54 pm

MTC wrote: ballpoint pens were not available before 1951

Does not mean they were not invented before 1951, just not available hello!!


Prove they were not available.
avatar
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10025

Back to top Go down

Re: Anne Frank's diary.

Post  guest... on Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:28 pm

MTC wrote: ballpoint pens were not available before 1951

Does not mean they were not invented before 1951, just not available hello!!



Muppet!



This is a fraudulent but persistent myth. The only ballpoint ink in the diary were on slips of paper known to be inserted by someone other than Anne anyway. The writings of Anne herself are, needless to say, not in ballpoint.



Next!

guest...
...........
...........

Posts : 21113

Back to top Go down

Re: Anne Frank's diary.

Post  wyatt1 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:35 pm

Didge wrote:



Muppet!



This is a fraudulent but persistent myth. The only ballpoint ink in the diary were on slips of paper known to be inserted by someone other than Anne anyway. The writings of Anne herself are, needless to say, not in ballpoint.



Next!

Thumbs up
Don't go spoiling a good myth now. Frying pan
avatar
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10025

Back to top Go down

Re: Anne Frank's diary.

Post  guest... on Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:38 pm

@wyatt1 wrote:


Don't go spoiling a good myth now.




guest...
...........
...........

Posts : 21113

Back to top Go down

Re: Anne Frank's diary.

Post  Cass on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:28 pm

Didge wrote:

Muppet!

This is a fraudulent but persistent myth. The only ballpoint ink in the diary were on slips of paper known to be inserted by someone other than Anne anyway. The writings of Anne herself are, needless to say, not in ballpoint.


Next!

She wrote mostly with an ink pen or in rarer cases pencil of which she makes numerous mention throughout the diary...in fact one entry is devoted solely to her pen as it was a gift and then got thrown into the fire with other rubbish by accident.
avatar
Cass
......
......

Posts : 3329
Location : Across the Pond

Back to top Go down

Re: Anne Frank's diary.

Post  Cass on Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:56 am

Since I had a few moments at work I found this which rather contradicts what another poster was saying about research in Germany in 1980 - page 4, Section 2 under German Research.
Here is the link to the whole article
http://www.annefrank.org/ImageVaultFiles/id_14671/cf_21/tenquestions_en.PDF

It is rather amusing that only 2 weeks ago we held a session for our customers on how to evaluate webpages...we chose JFK's death but could have chosen this one as well as there are pages and pages, usually by very disturbed individuals or groups, spouting complete and utter nonsense.
Anyway Sexy I think your daughter might be interested in this link too.
avatar
Cass
......
......

Posts : 3329
Location : Across the Pond

Back to top Go down

Re: Anne Frank's diary.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum