IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How your under-wired bra could kill you... if you're a keen walker

4 posters

Go down

How your under-wired bra could kill you... if you're a keen walker   Empty How your under-wired bra could kill you... if you're a keen walker

Post  gerber Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:03 pm

Wearing certain types of bras may lead to potentially fatal navigational errors, walkers have been warned.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2307502/Walking-enthusiasts-warned-wired-bras-stop-compass-working.html#ixzz2QAvLA54M
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

That's me of the hook for bad map reading
gerber
gerber

Back to top Go down

How your under-wired bra could kill you... if you're a keen walker   Empty Re: How your under-wired bra could kill you... if you're a keen walker

Post  Cass Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:35 pm

gerber wrote:
Wearing certain types of bras may lead to potentially fatal navigational errors, walkers have been warned.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2307502/Walking-enthusiasts-warned-wired-bras-stop-compass-working.html#ixzz2QAvLA54M
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

That's me of the hook for bad map reading
this is why i say exercise is NOT GOOD FOR YOU....now I have a medical reason not to hike apart from knowing that the mountain lions & bears put out a newsletter alert on my whereabouts.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

How your under-wired bra could kill you... if you're a keen walker   Empty Re: How your under-wired bra could kill you... if you're a keen walker

Post  guest... Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:48 pm

Cass wrote:
this is why i say exercise is NOT GOOD FOR YOU....now I have a medical reason not to hike apart from knowing that the mountain lions & bears put out a newsletter alert on my whereabouts.

Spoli sport, why not go without one just wearing a Tshirt in the rain me Lady!

Get great excercise and making many man smile for the day!

How your under-wired bra could kill you... if you're a keen walker   1050834305

guest...

Back to top Go down

Post  jadeloue Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:53 pm

i have to wear a bra or i would get brusies on my knees ROFL
jadeloue
jadeloue

Back to top Go down

Post  gerber Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:55 pm

jadeloue wrote:i have to wear a bra or i would get brusies on my knees ROFL

Didge on his way to help me thinks wink wink it is raining ROFL
gerber
gerber

Back to top Go down

Post  guest... Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:11 pm

gerber wrote:

Didge on his way to help me thinks How your under-wired bra could kill you... if you're a keen walker   464751818 How your under-wired bra could kill you... if you're a keen walker   464751818 it is raining How your under-wired bra could kill you... if you're a keen walker   3562723908

Am on my way!

How your under-wired bra could kill you... if you're a keen walker   364988687

guest...

Back to top Go down

Post  jadeloue Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:15 pm

thank god need all the help i can get Grinning
jadeloue
jadeloue

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:34 pm

Didge wrote:

Spoli sport, why not go without one just wearing a Tshirt in the rain me Lady!

Get great excercise and making many man smile for the day!

How your under-wired bra could kill you... if you're a keen walker   1050834305
nice try sunshine....i for one am following medical advice.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post  guest... Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:35 pm

Cass wrote:
nice try sunshine....i for one am following medical advice.

How your under-wired bra could kill you... if you're a keen walker   3230883916

guest...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:45 pm

jadeloue wrote:i have to wear a bra or i would get brusies on my knees How your under-wired bra could kill you... if you're a keen walker   3562723908

Wowey....tell me more Jade. How your under-wired bra could kill you... if you're a keen walker   364988687

Back to top Go down

Post  jadeloue Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:46 pm

i love a wired bra and a bit of scaffolding ROFL
jadeloue
jadeloue

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:52 pm

jadeloue wrote:i love a wired bra and a bit of scaffolding How your under-wired bra could kill you... if you're a keen walker   3562723908
wires good scaffolding bad...seriously over here they are all these formed and padded cups and all it reminds me off is Madonna in tour get up with the cones.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down