Attraction, awesome shadow act from BGT!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Attraction, awesome shadow act from BGT!

Post  Broken Arrow on Fri May 03, 2013 11:42 pm

Did anyone see this the other week. It starts brilliantly but then goes ultra tragic, nearly crying by he end. Stunning act, winners for sure Smile

avatar
Broken Arrow
......
......

Posts : 4370
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

Back to top Go down

Re: Attraction, awesome shadow act from BGT!

Post  gelico on Sat May 04, 2013 12:34 am

Hiya les

This has got to be one of the best acts I've seen

Brings a tear to my eye too

avatar
gelico
.........
.........

Posts : 9056
Location : flapsville

Back to top Go down

Re: Attraction, awesome shadow act from BGT!

Post  Broken Arrow on Sat May 04, 2013 12:38 am

@gelico wrote:Hiya les

This has got to be one of the best acts I've seen

Brings a tear to my eye too


Hello gelico x

It is just so different! Can't wait to see what they do next time Smile
avatar
Broken Arrow
......
......

Posts : 4370
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

Back to top Go down

Re: Attraction, awesome shadow act from BGT!

Post  gelico on Sat May 04, 2013 12:49 am

Eilzel 2.0 wrote:

Hello gelico x

It is just so different! Can't wait to see what they do next time Smile

BGT miles better than the x factor

i liked diversity too,,,,,,and do you remember the two asian guys who did a dance routine,,,,,one came on dancing and then the other one just wandered on to the stage with a broom like he was the janitor, haha loved it.

loved these too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTmhDyxBybU

avatar
gelico
.........
.........

Posts : 9056
Location : flapsville

Back to top Go down

Re: Attraction, awesome shadow act from BGT!

Post  Broken Arrow on Sat May 04, 2013 1:00 am

@gelico wrote:

BGT miles better than the x factor

i liked diversity too,,,,,,and do you remember the two asian guys who did a dance routine,,,,,one came on dancing and then the other one just wandered on to the stage with a broom like he was the janitor, haha loved it.

loved these too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTmhDyxBybU


Yeah X-Factor has died for me now; just singing and we've had that for like 14 years now since Pop Idol...

Diversity were awesome; and Signature you are talking about, very funny Grinning

Yeah I loved those lads last week, really didn't think they would be good looking at them, but its acts like those that are why I loved them- same as the big lad and the girl last year (Jonathon I think his name was), they should have beaten the fooking dog though...lol!
avatar
Broken Arrow
......
......

Posts : 4370
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

Back to top Go down

Re: Attraction, awesome shadow act from BGT!

Post  gelico on Sat May 04, 2013 1:04 am

Eilzel 2.0 wrote:

Yeah X-Factor has died for me now; just singing and we've had that for like 14 years now since Pop Idol...

Diversity were awesome; and Signature you are talking about, very funny Grinning

Yeah I loved those lads last week, really didn't think they would be good looking at them, but its acts like those that are why I loved them- same as the big lad and the girl last year (Jonathon I think his name was), they should have beaten the fooking dog though...lol!

agreed
avatar
gelico
.........
.........

Posts : 9056
Location : flapsville

Back to top Go down

Re: Attraction, awesome shadow act from BGT!

Post  mattiducatti on Sat May 04, 2013 2:36 am

I liked the shadow people thing, saw it a couple weeks ago, brilliant!


Only problem is the show is 'Britains Got Talent' and they are not British and neither are many other acts.
avatar
mattiducatti
..........
..........

Posts : 11566

Back to top Go down

Re: Attraction, awesome shadow act from BGT!

Post  Broken Arrow on Sat May 04, 2013 8:45 am

@mattiducatti wrote:I liked the shadow people thing, saw it a couple weeks ago, brilliant!


Only problem is the show is 'Britains Got Talent' and they are not British and neither are many other acts.

The show in other countries also gets foreign contestants matti. In Thailand they had an Australian on their version of pop idol. It still makes great tv, wouldn't let it spoil my enjoyment tbh Smile
avatar
Broken Arrow
......
......

Posts : 4370
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

Back to top Go down

Re: Attraction, awesome shadow act from BGT!

Post  Smelly_bandit on Sat May 04, 2013 12:09 pm

this is in the wrong section

you have a gay section and yet funny old thing want to shove your shit down everyone's throat because no one reads the gay section.

with such an intolerant attitude is there any wonder why people hate gays so much??

but then again i dont expect dean to do anything since he allows your offensive gay porno avatar to remain

must be nice being a protected minority, you can trample whoever you want and still get to cry victim
avatar
Smelly_bandit
..........
..........

Posts : 13106

Back to top Go down

Re: Attraction, awesome shadow act from BGT!

Post  Broken Arrow on Sat May 04, 2013 12:19 pm

@Smelly_bandit wrote:this is in the wrong section

you have a gay section and yet funny old thing want to shove your shit down everyone's throat because no one reads the gay section.

with such an intolerant attitude is there any wonder why people hate gays so much??

but then again i dont expect dean to do anything since he allows your offensive gay porno avatar to remain

must be nice being a protected minority, you can trample whoever you want and still get to cry victim

Did you even watch the video? Scratch that did you even read the title? scratch
avatar
Broken Arrow
......
......

Posts : 4370
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

Back to top Go down

Re: Attraction, awesome shadow act from BGT!

Post  Broken Arrow on Sat May 04, 2013 12:29 pm

OMAFG.....

You thought the 'BGT' in the title was referring to LGBT didn't you?

You really are the dumbest little shit on this forum- it stands 'Britain's Got Talent' you dumb f**k ROFL ROFL ROFL

That really just proves how little notice of anything anyone else says or does you take smelly; and that you are obsessed with slating minority groups; you stupid bastard, seriously pmsl when I realized what you'd done.

Thanks for this smelly lol!
avatar
Broken Arrow
......
......

Posts : 4370
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

Back to top Go down

Re: Attraction, awesome shadow act from BGT!

Post  nicko on Sat May 04, 2013 12:33 pm

nice bit of insulting there lez,did you get it off didge?
avatar
nicko
........
........

Posts : 7408
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

Re: Attraction, awesome shadow act from BGT!

Post  Broken Arrow on Sat May 04, 2013 12:35 pm

nicho216 wrote:nice bit of insulting there lez,did you get it off didge?

nicho why is it only ever me you go at with stuff like that; I would have all respect in the world for you if you weren't so quick to attack. Read smellies irrelevant rant at me and gay people in general which has nothing to do with the topic or OP; and tell me I wasn't justified in giving something back.
avatar
Broken Arrow
......
......

Posts : 4370
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

Back to top Go down

Re: Attraction, awesome shadow act from BGT!

Post  Smelly_bandit on Sat May 04, 2013 12:44 pm

Eilzel 2.0 wrote:OMAFG.....

You thought the 'BGT' in the title was referring to LGBT didn't you?

You really are the dumbest little shit on this forum- it stands 'Britain's Got Talent' you dumb f**k

That really just proves how little notice of anything anyone else says or does you take smelly; and that you are obsessed with slating minority groups; you stupid bastard, seriously pmsl when I realized what you'd done.

Thanks for this smelly lol!

yes les i thought it was another of your homonazi propaganda threads.

no les it shows how little attention i take of YOU everyone else i actually read their posts, yours i don't need to since they are usually the same -

"look at me im a self hating gay and a victim of my own homophobia but will blame others instead boo hoo"

its very rare that you contribute anything of worth, so if i made a mistake regarding your posts because i took it as the usual "spam mail" its really no big deal to me
avatar
Smelly_bandit
..........
..........

Posts : 13106

Back to top Go down

Re: Attraction, awesome shadow act from BGT!

Post  Flap Zappa on Sat May 04, 2013 12:45 pm

@Smelly_bandit wrote:this is in the wrong section

you have a gay section and yet funny old thing want to shove your shit down everyone's throat because no one reads the gay section.

with such an intolerant attitude is there any wonder why people hate gays so much??

but then again i dont expect dean to do anything since he allows your offensive gay porno avatar to remain

must be nice being a protected minority, you can trample whoever you want and still get to cry victim
if anything it should be int eh tV section, are you obsessed with gays, is there something you wish to tell us all.

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 37195
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Attraction, awesome shadow act from BGT!

Post  Smelly_bandit on Sat May 04, 2013 12:45 pm

Eilzel 2.0 wrote:

nicho why is it only ever me you go at with stuff like that; I would have all respect in the world for you if you weren't so quick to attack. Read smellies irrelevant rant at me and gay people in general which has nothing to do with the topic or OP; and tell me I wasn't justified in giving something back.

boo hoo look at me, im a gay and a victim boo hoo

see??

predictable shite
avatar
Smelly_bandit
..........
..........

Posts : 13106

Back to top Go down

Re: Attraction, awesome shadow act from BGT!

Post  nicko on Sat May 04, 2013 12:46 pm

lez,you called smelly "a stupid bastard] is that an insult or is it not.you have never seen an insult like that from me. you can argue your point without descending to gutter language.it lowers you in my eyes.
avatar
nicko
........
........

Posts : 7408
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

Re: Attraction, awesome shadow act from BGT!

Post  Flap Zappa on Sat May 04, 2013 12:47 pm

@Smelly_bandit wrote:
Eilzel 2.0 wrote:OMAFG.....

You thought the 'BGT' in the title was referring to LGBT didn't you?

You really are the dumbest little shit on this forum- it stands 'Britain's Got Talent' you dumb f**k

That really just proves how little notice of anything anyone else says or does you take smelly; and that you are obsessed with slating minority groups; you stupid bastard, seriously pmsl when I realized what you'd done.

Thanks for this smelly lol!

yes les i thought it was another of your homonazi propaganda threads.

no les it shows how little attention i take of YOU everyone else i actually read their posts, yours i don't need to since they are usually the same -

"look at me im a self hating gay and a victim of my own homophobia but will blame others instead boo hoo"

its very rare that you contribute anything of worth, so if i made a mistake regarding your posts because i took it as the usual "spam mail" its really no big deal to me
are you one of those professional complainers.

" dear BBC, I have neither seen nor heard of this programs but I am outraged."
yours
in the closet
of tunbridge wells.

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 37195
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Attraction, awesome shadow act from BGT!

Post  Broken Arrow on Sat May 04, 2013 12:49 pm

nicho216 wrote:lez,you called smelly "a stupid bastard] is that an insult or is it not.you have never seen an insult like that from me. you can argue your point without descending to gutter language.it lowers you in my eyes.

Honestly nicho I don't care how I seem in your eyes- as your condemnation seems drastically one sided. You probably don't see it but every post from smelly to me involves him hammering on about my being gay or position on gay issues often being very insulting (as he was here). He made a massive error here, which he wont acknowledge and which was very stupid; and I doubt I'm alone in considering him a bastard. If you are going to be biased then your view of me is worthless.

^It seems so Dean, I was dumbstruck when I read his post tbh; took me a few minutes to figure out why Grinning
avatar
Broken Arrow
......
......

Posts : 4370
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

Back to top Go down

Re: Attraction, awesome shadow act from BGT!

Post  Smelly_bandit on Sat May 04, 2013 12:51 pm

Flapicus wrote:if anything it should be int eh tV section, are you obsessed with gays, is there something you wish to tell us all.

well there you go

now run along and get this shite moved over

am i obsessed with gays?? no,they hold no special interest for me

is there something i wish to tell you?? no dean i think everyone knows you're a bit of a twat by now
avatar
Smelly_bandit
..........
..........

Posts : 13106

Back to top Go down

Re: Attraction, awesome shadow act from BGT!

Post  Broken Arrow on Sat May 04, 2013 12:52 pm

@Smelly_bandit wrote:

yes les i thought it was another of your homonazi propaganda threads.

no les it shows how little attention i take of YOU everyone else i actually read their posts, yours i don't need to since they are usually the same -

"look at me im a self hating gay and a victim of my own homophobia but will blame others instead boo hoo"

its very rare that you contribute anything of worth, so if i made a mistake regarding your posts because i took it as the usual "spam mail" its really no big deal to me

The fact you don't actually read my posts (or those of didge or sexy judging from responses you give them); proves you don't know anything of what I say- so best you just shut up, on what you don't know about.
avatar
Broken Arrow
......
......

Posts : 4370
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

Back to top Go down

Re: Attraction, awesome shadow act from BGT!

Post  Flap Zappa on Sat May 04, 2013 12:53 pm

I thought the point of BGT was that it showcased new acts

http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/britains-got-talent/britains-got-talent-2013-branded-britains-got-old-talent-after-stacking-the-show-with-old-acts/

seems new has a rather elastic definition to simon cowel.

I shouldn't really comment as I have never seen an episode.
They have it over here as well.
Mainly kids pretending to be michael jackson and dog acts, although they have had a few that draw pictures with sand.

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 37195
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Attraction, awesome shadow act from BGT!

Post  Broken Arrow on Sat May 04, 2013 12:54 pm

@Smelly_bandit wrote:

well there you go

now run along and get this shite moved over

am i obsessed with gays?? no,they hold no special interest for me

is there something i wish to tell you?? no dean i think everyone knows you're a bit of a twat by now

You saw a topic which had nothing to do with gays and made it one, in style, with one massive rant Grinning

No one here thinks Dean is a twat btw, you on the other hand might garner that opinion from many corners...

NICHO: smelly called dean a twat OMAFG does this mean your opinion on smelly has just been shattered?! Frying pan Smile
avatar
Broken Arrow
......
......

Posts : 4370
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

Back to top Go down

Re: Attraction, awesome shadow act from BGT!

Post  Flap Zappa on Sat May 04, 2013 12:54 pm

@Smelly_bandit wrote:
Flapicus wrote:if anything it should be int eh tV section, are you obsessed with gays, is there something you wish to tell us all.

well there you go

now run along and get this shite moved over

am i obsessed with gays?? no,they hold no special interest for me

is there something i wish to tell you?? no dean i think everyone knows you're a bit of a twat by now

well as it annoys you so much I think I may just leave it for a while.

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 37195
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Attraction, awesome shadow act from BGT!

Post  Smelly_bandit on Sat May 04, 2013 12:55 pm

Eilzel 2.0 wrote:

Honestly nicho I don't care how I seem in your eyes- as your condemnation seems drastically one sided. You probably don't see it but every post from smelly to me involves him hammering on about my being gay or position on gay issues often being very insulting (as he was here). He made a massive error here, which he wont acknowledge and which was very stupid; and I doubt I'm alone in considering him a bastard. If you are going to be biased then your view of me is worthless.

^It seems so Dean, I was dumbstruck when I read his post tbh; took me a few minutes to figure out why

you consider me a bastard??

thats very sweet of you les and there i thought you didnt like me
avatar
Smelly_bandit
..........
..........

Posts : 13106

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum