inferno

View previous topic View next topic Go down

inferno

Post  nicko on Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:02 pm

just finished the book  "inferno" by dan brown, I thought it was rubbish. it was the usual mad scientist going to let a deadly virus loose on the world and the hero trying to stop him. it was more like a guided tour of venice pointing out sights of interest! with a bit of a chase thrown in. after all the hype it was very disappointing.
avatar
nicko
........
........

Posts : 7217
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

Re: inferno

Post  Flap Zappa on Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:25 pm

@nicko wrote:just finished the book  "inferno" by dan brown, I thought it was rubbish. it was the usual mad scientist going to let a deadly virus loose on the world and the hero trying to stop him. it was more like a guided tour of venice pointing out sights of interest! with a bit of a chase thrown in. after all the hype it was very disappointing.
is he the da vinci code chap. Haven't read any but enjoyed the films

I am reading pg wodehouse at the moment, jeeves and wooster

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 36751
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: inferno

Post  nicko on Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:46 am

hi dean,  that's the one, in my opinion in all his books there's too much detail and not enough action.others might disagree.
avatar
nicko
........
........

Posts : 7217
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

Re: inferno

Post  Flap Zappa on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:29 pm

@nicko wrote:hi dean,  that's the one, in my opinion in all his books there's too much detail and not enough action.others might disagree.
haven't read the books only seen the films.

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 36751
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: inferno

Post  tom sawyer on Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:50 pm

Flap Gallagher wrote:
is he the da vinci code chap. Haven't read any but enjoyed the films

I am reading pg wodehouse at the moment, jeeves and wooster

i liked the Vinci code

tom sawyer
..........
..........

Posts : 10987

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum