IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best of British!!!

+8
Tess
guest ..
Flightless Budgie
nicko
gone
Flap Zappa
Flix
scrappydoo
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Best of British!!! Empty Re: Best of British!!!

Post  Flix Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:57 pm

Now we can add the British Lions too.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:51 pm

scrat wrote:Murray needed help from somewhere at 4-1 down in the third, and it came via a net cord that offered up a break point he grabbed with a flashing winner.

Belief coursed through the player and the crowd of 15,000 on Centre Court, along with thousands watching the nearby big screen, and Murray reeled off five games to take a two sets to one lead.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/23201318

"come on Tim"
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:44 pm

Oops I should have said The British and Irish Lions (apologies to anyone offended).

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  gone Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:34 pm

Andy Murray a synonym for "Deep Sleep".

Apparently the manufacturers of Nightol want to use his voice on their adds.

gone

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:54 pm

think he's just won!
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:14 pm

"come on Tim"
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Flightless Budgie Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:34 pm

A great day for Britain, Andy Murray is a humble man, and a true champion Smile

Flightless Budgie

Back to top Go down

Post  gone Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:12 pm

When his family wave a Union Jack he'll be British but they only ever have a Scottish flag.

All he needs now is a personality transplant.

gone

Back to top Go down

Post  guest .. Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:28 am

But not great for multi c, very few ethnics cheering him on either in or outside of the centre court, even though indignious people always cheer the man- like williams sisters.

guest ..

Back to top Go down

Post  Tess Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:59 am

scrat wrote:This is all the result of investment in people, in ability and in sport, Beating the Hun in England, beating the Aussies in the Botham ashes, watching Johnson lift the rugga world cup, the London labour Olympics, the lions down under and now Murray, all points to what we can achieve if the will is amongst us!

Brilliant for Murray, Brilliant for Scotland and Brilliant for Britain!!!

Morning scrat.  Thought it was a bit cheap for Salmond to try to make political gain out of it waving his bloody great Scottish flag though.  Spoilt it a bit.  As for Murray, he is a typical dour Scot isn't he?  probably due to centuries of miserable weather!  Anyway, well done him.
Tess
Tess

Back to top Go down

Post  guest .. Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:06 pm

"even though indignious people always cheer the man- like williams sisters" bleats Mike!

Thats because we're British!!!

When you say "we're", i presume you mean the white indignious people, i saw very little sign of any "British" non white people supporting and cheering on Murray, even though London is mostly made up of non indignious people.

Left wing multi c has completly failed, and their non support just shows they don't want to intergrate, not now or in the future, same thing happened with royal wedding, queens jubillee all national events, barley a brown face to be seen.

i find it insulting to what modern Britain is meant to be, very insulting to their adopted country.

guest ..

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:42 pm

scots are called scots,welsh are called welsh  irish are called irish. and i'm called ENGLISH .I prefer to be called ENGLISH.
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:43 pm

scots are called scots,welsh are called welsh  irish are called irish. and i'm called ENGLISH .I prefer to be called ENGLISH.
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  guest... Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:53 pm

Well done Murray, brilliant win yesterday, sadly some people wish to ruin this by making pathetic political issues, how very sad indeed.

guest...

Back to top Go down

Post  guest .. Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:59 pm

sadly some people wish to ruin this by making pathetic political issues, how very sad indeed.

How sad indeed that millions of immigrants, 2nd 3rd generation immigrants fail to support a British wimbledon champion, 0% progress on intergration is it not.

guest ..

Back to top Go down

Post  guest... Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:03 pm

MTC wrote:

How sad indeed that millions of immigrants, 2nd 3rd generation immigrants fail to support a British wimbledon champion, 0% progress on intergration is it not.

How do you know they were not, you have heard of the invention of the television have you Mike, and do you know if they were not watching this and supporting him?
No, not everyone can afford to go to Wimbledon or get tickets for that mind, so please can you spare the thread your racial hatred and allow people to honour what many see as a great Brit.

guest...

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:04 pm

MTC wrote:

When you say "we're", i presume you mean the white indignious people, i saw very little sign of any "British" non white people supporting and cheering on Murray, even though London is mostly made up of non indignious people.

Left wing multi c has completly failed, and their non support just shows they don't want to intergrate, not now or in the future, same thing happened with royal wedding, queens jubillee all national events, barley a brown face to be seen.

i find it insulting to what modern Britain is meant to be, very insulting to their adopted country.

I was thinking about that the other day, hardly any headscarfs or beards at anything, hardly an obvious presence of all those much needed skilled people who are so desperate to be British, watched Trooping the Colour and Armed Services day all the same or is it the darstadly media deliberately not looking in their direction again and keeping them out of camera shot?

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:07 pm

Didge wrote:

How do you know they were not, you have heard of the invention of the television have you Mike, and do you know if they were not watching this and supporting him?
No, not everyone can afford to go to Wimbledon or get tickets for that mind, so please can you spare the thread your racial hatred and allow people to honour what many see as a great Brit.

Now this is a bit desperate and pathetic, do you honestly expect us to believe that ordinary native folks with not a great income don't go to Wimbledon either?

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  guest... Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:08 pm

Flix wrote:

I was thinking about that the other day, hardly any headscarfs or beards at anything, hardly an obvious presence of all those much needed skilled people who are so desperate to be British, watched Trooping the Colour and Armed Services day all the same or is it the darstadly media deliberately not looking in their direction again and keeping them out of camera shot?

So you are saying to not be present at such events means you do not believe in Britain or being British even though you can enjoy these events in the comfort of your own home. The fact there are people of all ethnicities of which I saw plenty yesterday make it very sad that people will use any event to whip up a frenzy to promote a poor and irrational view of ethnics.
Sorry i find such posts Flix very woeful to say the least

guest...

Back to top Go down

Post  guest .. Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:15 pm

The truth hurts for some.

guest ..

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next