IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viber

5 posters

Go down

Viber Empty Viber

Post  Flap Zappa Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:22 am

does anyone here use viber to make calls, if so is it any good and does it end up costing you money
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Viber Empty Re: Viber

Post  Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:48 pm

I never knew they made a vibro that could also make calls - brings a whole new meaning to phone sex.

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:40 pm

I've got viber but don't use it, but I do know people who use it on ipads and they say it's great.
I think you 'pay' for it with internet usage rather than the cost of a call, if that makes sense.

I googled it once, that and whatsapp, and it did say they were both cons as they have to make their money somewhere....
eddie
eddie

http://www.myspace.com/fireflyuk

Back to top Go down

Post  tom sawyer Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:49 am

Brian Moser wrote:I never knew they made a vibro that could also make calls - brings a whole new meaning to phone sex.
They thought it was a microphone

tom sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post  jadeloue Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:21 pm

as a thicko what is viber ?
jadeloue
jadeloue

Back to top Go down

Post  Durham Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:39 pm

I use what's app and don't have a problem with it....but most my mates have iPhones also which is free on iMessage.

I have used viber once and for me there is no need as FaceTime to all people with iPads/iPhones works - otherwise I will use Skype!
Durham
Durham

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:00 pm

Durham wrote:I use what's app and don't have a problem with it....but most my mates have iPhones also which is free on iMessage.

I have used viber once and for me there is no need as FaceTime to all people with iPads/iPhones works - otherwise I will use Skype!
it seems while it says free calls to people with Viber it actually means free but using your internet usage with your mobile contract. so not really free at all, unless of course you have free mobile internet.

I think skype is best myself, of course you need to be online to use it although 3 used to do free skype phones but that as I discovered when I came back in the summer has now been discontinued. So free lifetime skype does not mean that at all with 3.
SO I now yet another useless phone. As I certainly shall not be buying any more credit with them.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum