Wooo hooooo Prisoner Cell block H is back

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wooo hooooo Prisoner Cell block H is back

Post  Flap Zappa on Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:06 pm

Well its called Wentworth prison now and is a "re-imagining" so all the usual suspects are there, Although Vinegar tits seems to have had a personality transplant with MEg Jackson.
It is also somewhat more gritty than the original. first scene has a blowy for a packet of fags followed shortly after by some Lesbian action.

at least the walls don't wobble when the doors are opened.

I can't believe it is 27 years since the original finished.

It's on Channel 5 on wednesdays

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 36938
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Wooo hooooo Prisoner Cell block H is back

Post  wyatt1 on Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:21 pm

Flap Gallagher wrote:Well its called Wentworth prison now and is a "re-imagining" so all the usual suspects are there, Although Vinegar tits seems to have had a personality transplant with MEg Jackson.
It is also somewhat more gritty than the original. first scene has a blowy for a packet of fags followed shortly after by some Lesbian action.

at least the walls don't wobble when the doors are opened.

I can't believe it is 27 years since the original finished.

It's on Channel 5 on wednesdays
Hard to believe it's been 27 years !!
avatar
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10025

Back to top Go down

Re: Wooo hooooo Prisoner Cell block H is back

Post  Flap Zappa on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:53 pm

wyatt1 wrote:
Flap Gallagher wrote:Well its called Wentworth prison now and is a "re-imagining" so all the usual suspects are there, Although Vinegar tits seems to have had a personality transplant with MEg Jackson.
It is also somewhat more gritty than the original. first scene has a blowy for a packet of fags followed shortly after by some Lesbian action.

at least the walls don't wobble when the doors are opened.

I can't believe it is 27 years since the original finished.

It's on Channel 5 on wednesdays
Hard to believe it's been 27 years !!
half a lifetime ago.
maybe only a third for you ROFL.

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 36938
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Wooo hooooo Prisoner Cell block H is back

Post  wyatt1 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:13 pm

Flap Gallagher wrote:half a lifetime ago.
maybe only a third for you ROFL.
 Yes a third.
I was about the age you are  now  back then.  Doesn't feel that long though. You will catch up before you know it  poke tongue   bounce
avatar
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10025

Back to top Go down

Re: Wooo hooooo Prisoner Cell block H is back

Post  Flap Zappa on Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:55 pm

wyatt1 wrote:
Flap Gallagher wrote:half a lifetime ago.
maybe only a third for you ROFL.
 Yes a third.
I was about the age you are  now  back then.  Doesn't feel that long though. You will catch up before you know it  poke tongue   bounce
forever young, thats me lol!

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 36938
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Wooo hooooo Prisoner Cell block H is back

Post  wyatt1 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:00 pm

Flap Gallagher wrote:forever young, thats me lol!
That's the spirit !!  Bravo

I used to quite like that programme.
avatar
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10025

Back to top Go down

Re: Wooo hooooo Prisoner Cell block H is back

Post  eddie on Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:03 am

Nothing can beat the original! That show was magic!! Remember Lizzy who was about 200 hundred years old? lol!
avatar
eddie
........
........

Posts : 7001
Location : heaven on earth

http://www.myspace.com/fireflyuk

Back to top Go down

Re: Wooo hooooo Prisoner Cell block H is back

Post  wyatt1 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:33 am

eddie wrote:Nothing can beat the original! That show was magic!! Remember Lizzy who was about 200 hundred years old? lol!
Oh yes, didn't she murder her old man or something. Grinning
avatar
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10025

Back to top Go down

Re: Wooo hooooo Prisoner Cell block H is back

Post  Guest on Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:24 am

Flap Gallagher wrote:Well its called Wentworth prison now and is a "re-imagining" so all the usual suspects are there, Although Vinegar tits seems to have had a personality transplant with MEg Jackson.
It is also somewhat more gritty than the original. first scene has a blowy for a packet of fags followed shortly after by some Lesbian action.

at least the walls don't wobble when the doors are opened.

I can't believe it is 27 years since the original finished.

It's on Channel 5 on wednesdays


Vinegar tits.... you mean Sassy?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Wooo hooooo Prisoner Cell block H is back

Post  Flap Zappa on Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:22 pm

eddie wrote:Nothing can beat the original! That show was magic!! Remember Lizzy who was about 200 hundred years old? lol!
Lizzy is back in this one, although she is now about 50, blond and fat.

It starts with Bea Smith arriving in jail.
Meg Jackson is governor and apparently has Vera's personality and Vera is deputy governor and has Meg's personality.
No sign of the Freak as yet, Although doreen ( aborigini with child) Frankie doyle and a few others seem to be there.




_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 36938
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Wooo hooooo Prisoner Cell block H is back

Post  eddie on Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:51 am

Flap Gallagher wrote:Lizzy is back in this one, although she is now about 50, blond and fat.

It starts with Bea Smith arriving in jail.
Meg Jackson is governor and apparently has Vera's personality and Vera is deputy governor and has Meg's personality.
No sign of the Freak as yet,  Although doreen ( aborigini with child) Frankie doyle and a few others seem to be there.



Oh memories!!! I loved that programme!!
'Hit Man and Her' used to come on straight after that - remember?? With Pete Waterman and Michaela Strachen hahahahahha
avatar
eddie
........
........

Posts : 7001
Location : heaven on earth

http://www.myspace.com/fireflyuk

Back to top Go down

Re: Wooo hooooo Prisoner Cell block H is back

Post  jadeloue on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:25 pm

watched this last week my old dad used to watch original so watched it to converse with him old lizzies bless looked like she needed ironing  i got confused about vinegar tits as well  her name was vera was'nt it
avatar
jadeloue
......
......

Posts : 2171
Location : borderline essex

Back to top Go down

Re: Wooo hooooo Prisoner Cell block H is back

Post  Flap Zappa on Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 pm

jadeloue wrote:watched this last week my old dad used to watch original so watched it to converse with him old lizzies bless looked like she needed ironing  i got confused about vinegar tits as well  her name was vera was'nt it
yes indeed vera.
It seems that she has had a personality transplant with meg jackson, who also seems to have a personality transplant with her husband who was murdered in the original. she didn't last out the first episode.

I just hope they don't mess with "the Freak" is she ever turns up.
she was the best comedy villain ever. Loved the way she would slip on the black gloves.

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 36938
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum