The Devil's Double Details 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Devil's Double Details 2011

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:23 pm

https://www.lovefilm.com/film/The-Devil's-Double/166313/

Fantastic film! bounce

What a bloody nutter that Uday Hussien was! affraid


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Devil's Double Details 2011

Post  56kevins on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:49 pm

It looks a good film that has it been released on dvd yet.

56kevins
......
......

Posts : 3238
Location : Nottingham

Back to top Go down

Re: The Devil's Double Details 2011

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:56 pm

56kevins wrote:It looks a good film that has it been released on dvd yet.

Yep! We've just seen it on DVD/Blue ray. Totally engrossed in it!


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Devil's Double Details 2011

Post  56kevins on Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:01 pm

Philagain wrote:

Yep! We've just seen it on DVD/Blue ray. Totally engrossed in it!


I've just found a copy on cough cough ahem ahem and downloading it now. I like films about Sadam, the bbc made a couple of good drama- documentaries about his family a few years ago. Yes he was a right nutter.

56kevins
......
......

Posts : 3238
Location : Nottingham

Back to top Go down

Re: The Devil's Double Details 2011

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:04 pm

56kevins wrote:

I've just found a copy on cough cough ahem ahem and downloading it now. I like films about Sadam, the bbc made a couple of good drama- documentaries about his family a few years ago. Yes he was a right nutter.

He certainly wasn't very Islamic! lol! Some of the music that he liked has been posted on here, he had some very outlandish tastes, i'll leave it at that!

Enjoy!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Devil's Double Details 2011

Post  56kevins on Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:10 pm

Yes I will. Didn't he have a speech impediment or something and enjoyed torturing prisoners....and sportsmen if they didn't come up to scratch.

56kevins
......
......

Posts : 3238
Location : Nottingham

Back to top Go down

Re: The Devil's Double Details 2011

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:20 pm

56kevins wrote:Yes I will. Didn't he have a speech impediment or something and enjoyed torturing prisoners....and sportsmen if they didn't come up to scratch.

No speech impediment, but he used to have all of the torture that he ordered filmed for his video collection. The film does feature what he had done to the sportsmen.

He was completely mad and his father wasn't very happy with him.

There is a weird scene with him and his mother in bed.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Devil's Double Details 2011

Post  56kevins on Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:30 pm

I'm looking forward to watching it, I know he was a right nutter. The drama-docs made a few years ago were very good,one was called The House of Saddamn, I think the other was called Saddamns Family (not 100% sure) both well worth watching

56kevins
......
......

Posts : 3238
Location : Nottingham

Back to top Go down

Re: The Devil's Double Details 2011

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:34 pm

56kevins wrote:I'm looking forward to watching it, I know he was a right nutter. The drama-docs made a few years ago were very good,one was called The House of Saddamn, I think the other was called Saddamns Family (not 100% sure) both well worth watching

He was completely out of control. The film also says that he was a paedophile, since one of his other penchants was driving around, and kidnapping school girls, so that he could have sex with them Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Devil's Double Details 2011

Post  56kevins on Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:32 am

Good film just finished watching it. He was an out of control nutter fueled by cocaine, a good performance by the actor.

56kevins
......
......

Posts : 3238
Location : Nottingham

Back to top Go down

Re: The Devil's Double Details 2011

Post  Flap Zappa on Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:11 pm

56kevins wrote:Yes I will. Didn't he have a speech impediment or something and enjoyed torturing prisoners....and sportsmen if they didn't come up to scratch.

I don;t think he would be on the christmas card list of the Iraqi football team

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 36940
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: The Devil's Double Details 2011

Post  Flap Zappa on Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:14 pm

I miss lovefilm.
I was a member for over a year and only paid for about 2 months subscription because they kept sending me 3 months
free.
I was getting around 30 or so films a month for nothing. A friend of mine had two subscriptions so we were getting through a lot of movies between us.

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 36940
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: The Devil's Double Details 2011

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:32 pm

Flap Meister wrote:I miss lovefilm.
I was a member for over a year and only paid for about 2 months subscription because they kept sending me 3 months
free.
I was getting around 30 or so films a month for nothing. A friend of mine had two subscriptions so we were getting through a lot of movies between us.

We've been with them for years and get three a week.

https://www.lovefilm.com/film/Made-in-Dagenham/147919/

Got this one planned for this afternoon. Bit of a lefty film.

lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum