IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So come on then - where's the price cuts

2 posters

Go down

So come on then - where's the price cuts Empty So come on then - where's the price cuts

Post  Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:20 pm

Okay, the wind farms and solar farms have been built, we have nuclear power and hydro power.... they all promised cheaper fuel prices........

I'm waiting Basketball

Back to top Go down

So come on then - where's the price cuts Empty Re: So come on then - where's the price cuts

Post  Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:49 pm

And you wiil be for ever kept waiting Adrian. This so called Green environment is just one of the biggest ploys the loony left have undertaken to put money into the pockets of their cronies in the green businesses. It's nothing to do with what is best for the British people. Just nepotism.

Back to top Go down

So come on then - where's the price cuts Empty Re: So come on then - where's the price cuts

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:22 pm

Fred Bloggs wrote:And you wiil be for ever kept waiting Adrian. This so called Green environment is just one of the biggest ploys the loony left have undertaken to put money into the pockets of their cronies in the green businesses. It's nothing to do with what is best for the British people. Just nepotism.

and to be fair the coalition have bought into it big time as well.

The subsidies for the green power are way to high and without them the whole thing would never work.
Much like wind turbines much of the time.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  I'm the king Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:44 am

I don't remember being promised and price cuts, but warned of increases?

I'm the king

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:02 pm

I'm the king wrote:I don't remember being promised and price cuts, but warned of increases?

I do, and also when British Gas and British Rail were privatised.

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:24 pm

Adrian Messenger wrote:
I'm the king wrote:I don't remember being promised and price cuts, but warned of increases?

I do, and also when British Gas and British Rail were privatised.
and with british gas 30 odd years ago we did get a better service for our money. I am not sure British rail has ever given a good service. Although back in the late 80's I used to commute to London 5 days a week for £50 and it would take 1 hour and 20 minutes, I am not sure I could even get there once for that now.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:30 pm

British Gas has a season ticket on BBC Watchdog.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down