IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Big British Immigration Row

+8
mattiducatti
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
scrappydoo
jadeloue
gerber
Abdul Abulbul Amir
Bert Assirati
Flix
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Big British Immigration Row - Page 2 Empty The Big British Immigration Row

Post  Flix Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

This gets my goat, I've watched the first hour in the hope that we'd see a serious discussion on the issue, what a joke, giving microphones to people who will obviously disagree with the person speaking on the panel, can't hear what is being said so how can they disagree until they've heard whats been said. The antis are vilified before they say anything, the pros are wets, had enough of wasting my time, turning over to the Walking Dead.

Flix

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The Big British Immigration Row - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big British Immigration Row

Post  gerber Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:44 pm

I am applying for my new house.................. I wish to move. Our house it not big enough for us and our growing dog. He needs more space and definitely a much bigger garden
gerber
gerber

Back to top Go down

The Big British Immigration Row - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big British Immigration Row

Post  fatbob5 Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:15 pm

Lord Edmund Moletrousers wrote:Did anyone else see Yvette Cooper being interviewed on BBC TV News yesterday?

She accused the Tories' immigration policy of being a shambles and berated them for not having curbed immigration!

Jesus wept - I could hardly believe that she had the gall to say that...a leading member of the Labour government which opened the now apparently unshutable floodgates allowing millions of economic immigrants to come flooding in the country both legally and illegally, on the grounds, as admitted by one of their own advisers, that it would "rub the Right's noses in diversity..." and irrecoverably "bring about a change in society..." - in other words, create a client electorate eternally beholden to the Labour Party.

Naturally, Cooper (aka Mrs Gurning-Bollocks) was given the usual soft, deferential and virtually uninterrupted interview that Labour interviewees can expect from the Left-leaning BBC.
LEM , Hello Sir , ------- if widescale immigration results in Labour Votes , please tell me why Boris is the Major of Londinium ??????????????
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:07 am

fatbob5 wrote:
LEM , Hello Sir , ------- if widescale immigration results in Labour Votes , please tell me why Boris is the Major of Londinium ??????????????

Well, Bob, apart from the fact that Londoners were pissed off to the back teeth with newt-loving Ken Livingstone and Boris is the sort of character whose outgoing charm (and a little rebelliousness) appeals to many across the whole political spectrum, the Labour objective was never a short term one, because it does take time for new immigrants either to gain or probably even to exercise their right to vote. And I would say that applies to those from Eastern Europe who also have EU citizenship.

It's no accident that Labour appears to hold sway in many if not most established immigrant and ethnic minority communities, and particularly those which tend to be heavily reliant on welfare payments and services.

My own opinion, for what it's worth, is that Labour's immigration-fuelled "change to society" is regarded more of a medium term objective...say five to ten years hence, by which time children from immigrant families who are now in their lower teens will be gaining the vote.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  tom sawyer Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:59 pm

Makes me feel like the immigrant in my city. mind you the English are now a minority here.

tom sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert Assirati Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:33 pm

How can black and tanned people be included in a debate about immigrants????

They're the people who we want to discuss.

Bert Assirati

Back to top Go down

Post  jadeloue Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:33 pm

thats why they put them in the audience so the debate is a non starter mind you a bloke i know from st.lucia said he does not like here anymore because their are far too many immigrants taking over and it does not seem like england anymore
jadeloue
jadeloue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2