FAO aka kaka

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

FAO aka kaka Empty Re: FAO aka kaka

Post  nicko on Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:19 pm

scrat,it's quite obvious that no one on this forum likes you and treats your posts with contempt, so why do you bother?


I am beginning to think that you DO believe in what you post, see a doctor a.s.p.
nicko
nicko
.........
.........

Posts : 7972
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

FAO aka kaka Empty Re: FAO aka kaka

Post  Hugh Jardon on Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:19 pm

@nicko wrote:scrat,it's quite obvious that no one on this forum likes you and treats your posts with contempt, so why do you bother?


I am beginning to think that you DO believe in what you post, see a doctor a.s.p.
Every village has the idiot...Scrat is ours....
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon
...........
...........

Posts : 15513
Location : Not up Dean's arse..or anyone's for that matter!

Back to top Go down

FAO aka kaka Empty Re: FAO aka kaka

Post  Flix on Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:56 pm

This is becoming obsessive.

Flix
.......
.......

Posts : 5884

Back to top Go down

FAO aka kaka Empty Re: FAO aka kaka

Post  Hugh Jardon on Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:05 pm

@Flix wrote:This is becoming obsessive.
Scrat does have a habit....
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon
...........
...........

Posts : 15513
Location : Not up Dean's arse..or anyone's for that matter!

Back to top Go down

FAO aka kaka Empty Re: FAO aka kaka

Post  Flap Zappa on Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:17 pm

@nicko wrote:scrat,it's quite obvious that no one on this forum likes you and treats your posts with contempt, so why do you bother?


I am beginning to think that you DO believe in what you post, see a doctor a.s.p.
the first part is not true. the second part perhaps,

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
FAO aka kaka Flaptrap1
FAO aka kaka Iaf_ta11 The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              FAO aka kaka Iaf_fo12
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 38429
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

FAO aka kaka Empty Re: FAO aka kaka

Post  Flix on Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:43 pm

@Hugh Jardon wrote:
Scrat does have a habit....


Mm, like the dog that humps peoples' legs, you just can't seem to shake it off?.

Flix
.......
.......

Posts : 5884

Back to top Go down

FAO aka kaka Empty Re: FAO aka kaka

Post  Hugh Jardon on Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:44 pm

Flap Gallagher wrote:
the first part is not true. the second part perhaps,
I concur....booby likes Scrat ( and Scrat likes booby)

I note that you are being obtuse with your answer though...which parts are where?
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon
...........
...........

Posts : 15513
Location : Not up Dean's arse..or anyone's for that matter!

Back to top Go down

FAO aka kaka Empty Re: FAO aka kaka

Post  tom sawyer on Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:05 pm

Scrat takes a lot of shit form posters on here and he still comes here to post, so you have to give him some credit even though he has been brainwashed from an early age.
I think we should try and assist him in finding the truth, and not what his masters have instilled into him , let us pray for him as we are a Christian country.

tom sawyer
..........
..........

Posts : 10993

Back to top Go down

FAO aka kaka Empty Re: FAO aka kaka

Post  Hugh Jardon on Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:43 pm

@tom sawyer wrote:Scrat takes a lot of shit form posters on here and he still comes here to post, so you have to give him some credit even though he has been brainwashed from an early age.
I think we should try and assist him in finding the truth, and not what his masters have instilled into him , let us pray for him as we are a Christian country.


Scrat is the equivalent of a varuca that I ended up with when I was about 10 y.o.

Back in the day, they were simply cut out ( with no local anaesthetic), over a period of months.....it was a pain literally ...and I missed out on loads of swimming in the meantime.
Anyway, it was eventually excised...and I went back swimming ....for one sodding week.

Loh and behold.... The sodding thing came back....within the week.

So, I got a Stanley knife, a steak knife, a fork, some toilet roll, disinfectant and a towel.
I sat in the kitchen floor and, over the course of an hour, dug and cut the sodding thing out.

Fuck me....it really bastarding hurt and I did cry a bit..... But eventually the root was gone and the thing never came back...

Eventually, Scrat will be excised.....though it may get messy and I, for one, like messy.

......

I suppose I would grudgingly agree with you Tom....though it's no different watching my little girl cat trying  to catch its own tail.... She's been doing it for years and still has never succeeded no matter how much she tries.


Last edited by Hugh Jardon on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon
...........
...........

Posts : 15513
Location : Not up Dean's arse..or anyone's for that matter!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

FAO aka kaka Empty Re: FAO aka kaka

Post  Hugh Jardon on Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:02 am

scrat wrote:
Hi Penfold, I would imagine that the aka kaka chap is a tad deflated, much like the poster Costa who is now flat packed back in the box.
Scrat, why do you persist in this idiocy?

I could, if I was so inclined, remind you and all of your sock girlfriend SOXANNE...

However, I will not.
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon
...........
...........

Posts : 15513
Location : Not up Dean's arse..or anyone's for that matter!

Back to top Go down

FAO aka kaka Empty Re: FAO aka kaka

Post  nicko on Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:44 pm

hugh,it's the same thing time after time after time,he has OCD no argument.
nicko
nicko
.........
.........

Posts : 7972
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

FAO aka kaka Empty Re: FAO aka kaka

Post  Hugh Jardon on Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:49 pm

@nicko wrote:hugh,it's the same thing time after time after time,he has OCD no argument.


The labour script writers could do with an overhaul, Nicko.
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon
...........
...........

Posts : 15513
Location : Not up Dean's arse..or anyone's for that matter!

Back to top Go down

FAO aka kaka Empty Re: FAO aka kaka

Post  eddie on Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:32 am

@Hugh Jardon wrote:


Scrat is the equivalent of a varuca that I ended up with when I was about 10 y.o.

Back in the day, they were simply cut out ( with no local anaesthetic), over a period of months.....it was a pain literally ...and I missed out on loads of swimming in the meantime.
Anyway, it was eventually excised...and I went back swimming ....for one sodding week.

Loh and behold.... The sodding thing came back....within the week.

So, I got a Stanley knife, a steak knife, a fork, some toilet roll, disinfectant and a towel.
I sat in the kitchen floor and, over the course of an hour, dug and cut the sodding thing out.

Fuck me....it really bastarding hurt and I did cry a bit..... But eventually the root was gone and the thing never came back...

Eventually, Scrat will be excised.....though it may get messy and I, for one, like messy.

......

I suppose I would grudgingly agree with you Tom....though it's no different watching my little girl cat trying  to catch its own tail.... She's been doing it for years and still has never succeeded no matter how much she tries.


From here on in you shall be known to me as


VER-HUGH-CA

 ROFL  ROFL 


eddie
eddie
........
........

Posts : 7015
Location : heaven on earth

http://www.myspace.com/fireflyuk

Back to top Go down

FAO aka kaka Empty Re: FAO aka kaka

Post  Hugh Jardon on Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:36 am

@eddie wrote:


From here on in you shall be known to me as


VER-HUGH-CA

 ROFL  ROFL 




That's lovely...TA.
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon
...........
...........

Posts : 15513
Location : Not up Dean's arse..or anyone's for that matter!

Back to top Go down

FAO aka kaka Empty Re: FAO aka kaka

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum