IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family Cat Saves Boy From Vicious Dog Attack

Go down

Family Cat Saves Boy From Vicious Dog Attack Empty Family Cat Saves Boy From Vicious Dog Attack

Post  wyatt1 Thu May 15, 2014 9:08 am

The pet races to the rescue and launches herself at a dog mauling a four-year-old boy outside a family home in California.

8:23am UK, Thursday 15 May 2014

Video: Cat Rescues Boy From Dog Mauling

• [email=?subject=Shared%20from%20Sky%20News:%20Family%20Cat%20Saves%20Boy%20From%20Vicious%20Dog%20Attack&body=Shared%20from%20Sky%20News:%20Family%20Cat%20Saves%20Boy%20From%20Vicious%20Dog%20Attack%20http://news.sky.com/story/1261856]Email[/email]

A tabby cat has been hailed a hero by her owners after saving their four-year-old son from a vicious dog attack.
Tara's bravery was captured on a home CCTV system and quickly went viral when the footage was posted on the internet.
Some viewers questioned whether she had put the title "man's best friend" in contention after sprinting to defend Jeremy Triantafilo from a dog much larger than herself.
Family Cat Saves Boy From Vicious Dog Attack Cegrab-20140515-011850-0-1-522x293Jeremy Triantafilo says Tara is his hero
The little boy was riding his bicycle in front of his home in Bakersfield, California, when a neighbour's dog appeared to stalk him.
The animal ran up from behind and attacked him, leaving a deep leg wound, which needed 10 stitches.
Out of nowhere, Tara flew at the dog and sent it running off down the road.
Family Cat Saves Boy From Vicious Dog Attack Scene-4-1-522x293Tara raced to the rescue when Jeremy was savaged by a neighbour's dog
She then returned to the injured boy.
Jeremy's mother Erica was watering a tree at the time and saw Tara fly past and launch herself at the dog.
"I remember her hitting the dog," she said.
Family Cat Saves Boy From Vicious Dog Attack Cat-1-522x293Tara has now been promised a diet of salmon for life
"But seeing the video and seeing exactly what she did and chased that dog away ... seeing her turn to check on Jeremy then returning to him. She is my hero." 
Her husband Roger, who posted the video on the web, added: "The police officer and I both commented on like wow, we've never seen a cat do that before." 
He said Tara had been with the family for six years.
Family Cat Saves Boy From Vicious Dog Attack Mother-1-522x293Jeremy's mother Erica was watering a tree when the cat raced past
"She followed us home from the park when Erica and I were dating. I said if she follows us all the way home we can keep her," he said.
"She earned her salmon for the year - for life!"
Police said the dog would be quarantined for 10 days and then put down.

http://news.sky.com/story/1261856/family-cat-saves-boy-from-vicious-dog-attack

Well done that cat !!    thank You   Bravo 
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down