IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'If I have one more drink I'll die'

Go down

'If I have one more drink I'll die'  Empty 'If I have one more drink I'll die'

Post  wyatt1 Sun May 18, 2014 11:42 am

The frontman of the rock band Sum 41 has warned his young fans of the dangers of drinking, after his liver and kidney collapsed. 

Deryck Whibley, the Canadian rockstar who used to be married to Avril Lavigne, spent more than a month in hospital after collapsing at home. 

Doctors have told the 34-year-old his organs are so damaged that if he has just one more drink he could die.

Whibley has a clear cut approach to his recent health scare, telling fans: 'The reason I got so sick is from all the hard boozing I've been doing over the years. It finally caught up to me.'

While the self-confessed hard drinker can no longer have any alcohol, Whibley has said being forced to quit drinking has renewed his creativity.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2631511/If-I-one-drink-Ill-die-Grammy-nominated-musician-warns-fans-dangers-alcohol-shocking-photographs-hospital-bed.html

I have had several friends and acquaintances die at a young age because of booze, all under 50.

Good luck to him and I hope he has learned his lesson.
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down