IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Technical Support,

2 posters

Go down

Dear Technical Support, Empty Dear Technical Support,

Post  wyatt1 Fri May 30, 2014 9:21 pm

18 months ago I upgraded to Girlfriend 1.0 from Drinking Mates 4.2, which I had used for many years without any trouble. However, there are apparently conflicts between these two products and the only solution was to try and run Girlfriend 1.0 with the sound turned off.

To make matters worse, Girlfriend 1.0 is incompatible with several other applications such as BoysNightOut 3.1, Football 4.5 and Playboy 6.9. Successive versions of Girlfriend have proved no better.

I've tried a shareware program called Slapper 2.1 but it had many bugs and left a virus in my system, forcing me to shut down completely for several weeks. 

Eventually, I tried to run Girlfriend 1.2 and Girlfriend 1.0 at the same time, only to discover that when these two systems detected each other they caused severe damage to my hardware.

I eventually upgraded to Fiancee 1.0 only to discover this product soon had to be upgraded further to Wife 1.0. While Wife 1.0 tends to use up all my available resources, it does come bundled with FreeSexPlus and Cleanhouse 2005.

Shortly after this upgrade, however, I found that Wife 1.0 could be very unstable and costly to run. Any mistakes I made were automatically stored in the Wife 1.0's memory and could not be deleted. They then resurfaced months later when I had forgotten about them. Wife 1.0, also has an automatic Diary, Explorer and E-Mail Filter, and can without warning, launch TurboStrop and Multi-Whinge. These later products have no Help files, and I have to try to guess what the problem is.

Additional problems are that Wife 1.0 needs updating regularly, requiring ShoeShopBrowser for new attachments and Hairstyle Express which needs to be reinstalled every other week. 

Also when Wife 1.0 attaches itself to my Saab 93 Convertible Hard Drive, it often crashes.

Wife 1.0 also comes with an irritating pop-up called MotherInLaw, which can't be turned off. Recently I've been tempted to install Mistress 2005, but there could be problems. A friend of mine alerted me to the fact that if Wife 1.0 detects Mistress 2005, it tends to delete all your money before uninstalling itself.
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Dear Technical Support, Empty Re: Dear Technical Support,

Post  Hugh Jardon Fri May 30, 2014 9:27 pm

wyatt1 wrote:18 months ago I upgraded to Girlfriend 1.0 from Drinking Mates 4.2, which I had used for many years without any trouble. However, there are apparently conflicts between these two products and the only solution was to try and run Girlfriend 1.0 with the sound turned off.

To make matters worse, Girlfriend 1.0 is incompatible with several other applications such as BoysNightOut 3.1, Football 4.5 and Playboy 6.9. Successive versions of Girlfriend have proved no better.

I've tried a shareware program called Slapper 2.1 but it had many bugs and left a virus in my system, forcing me to shut down completely for several weeks. 

Eventually, I tried to run Girlfriend 1.2 and Girlfriend 1.0 at the same time, only to discover that when these two systems detected each other they caused severe damage to my hardware.

I eventually upgraded to Fiancee 1.0 only to discover this product soon had to be upgraded further to Wife 1.0. While Wife 1.0 tends to use up all my available resources, it does come bundled with FreeSexPlus and Cleanhouse 2005.

Shortly after this upgrade, however, I found that Wife 1.0 could be very unstable and costly to run. Any mistakes I made were automatically stored in the Wife 1.0's memory and could not be deleted. They then resurfaced months later when I had forgotten about them. Wife 1.0, also has an automatic Diary, Explorer and E-Mail Filter, and can without warning, launch TurboStrop and Multi-Whinge. These later products have no Help files, and I have to try to guess what the problem is.

Additional problems are that Wife 1.0 needs updating regularly, requiring ShoeShopBrowser for new attachments and Hairstyle Express which needs to be reinstalled every other week. 

Also when Wife 1.0 attaches itself to my Saab 93 Convertible Hard Drive, it often crashes.

Wife 1.0 also comes with an irritating pop-up called MotherInLaw, which can't be turned off. Recently I've been tempted to install Mistress 2005, but there could be problems. A friend of mine alerted me to the fact that if Wife 1.0 detects Mistress 2005, it tends to delete all your money before uninstalling itself.
An oldie.....but.....
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down