IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's watching Celeb Big Brother?

+7
Flix
Flap Zappa
Shady
gelico
harvesmom
nicko
BigAndy9
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who's watching Celeb Big Brother? - Page 2 Empty Who's watching Celeb Big Brother?

Post  Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

The line up this year .... after watching the first night, it looks set to be a cracker this year!

Kellie/Frank Maloney 61 Boxing manager

Audley Harrison 42 Heavyweight boxer

Claire King 52 Actress

David McIntosh 28 Former Gladitor and Kelly Brook's fiancé

Dee Kelly 43 Reality TV star

Edele Lynch 35 Singer

Frenchy 38 Actress, model and TV

Gary Busey 70 Actor

George Gilbey 30 Reality TV star

James Jordan 36 Professional dancer

Lauren Goodger 27 Reality TV star

Leslie Jordan 59 Actor

Ricci Guarnaccio 27 Reality TV star

Stephanie Pratt 28 Reality TV star

Back to top Go down

Who's watching Celeb Big Brother? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's watching Celeb Big Brother?

Post  harvesmom Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:27 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

She looks like that even after a 3 hour workout in a muddy field!!!!

poke tongue

Yeah course she does  ROFL 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2730709/Celebrity-Big-Brother-Lauren-Goodger-strips-underwear-3am-dance-session-getting-flirty-George-pool.html
harvesmom
harvesmom

Back to top Go down

Who's watching Celeb Big Brother? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's watching Celeb Big Brother?

Post  nicko Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:48 pm

Don't watch it, do some think useful like watching paint dry!!
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:26 pm

And I thought it was safe to put the tv back on - and there it was again only celebrity this time. One of the plethora of non entertainment on the box these days, in my humble opinion.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:17 pm

I can honestly say that I have never watched a single episode - or even part of one - of Big Brother.

And on principle I will NOT watch anything with the word "celebrity" in its title.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:18 pm

Lord Edmund Moletrousers wrote:I can honestly say that I have never watched a single episode - or even part of one - of Big Brother.

And on principle I will NOT watch anything with the word "celebrity" in its title.
how about celebrity witch hunt on the news???
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  BigAndy9 Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:25 pm

This was extremely uncomfortable viewing tonight - that dancer, James - thank god he was dragged in for a talking to by Big Brother.

Nasty, nasty man.

The little American guy, Leslie - got a bit of a nasty streak too.

The toothpaste task was brilliant lol!
BigAndy9
BigAndy9

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:43 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:This was extremely uncomfortable viewing tonight - that dancer, James - thank god he was dragged in for a talking to by Big Brother.

Nasty, nasty man.

The little American guy, Leslie - got a bit of a nasty streak too.

The toothpaste task was brilliant lol!

I quite agree Andy, I don't like the way some of them lads are treating Gary Busey. It was the same last night, James over reacting to the buttfuck comment, when it was obviously meant to be a joke.

Back to top Go down

Post  BigAndy9 Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:49 pm

Costa wrote:

I quite agree Andy, I don't like the way some of them lads are treating Gary Busey. It was the same last night, James over reacting to the buttfuck comment, when it was obviously meant to be a joke.

It's as though they've never been around old people.  In my experience, old people - and i mean 65+ can be hard work, intolerant, intolerable and just a plain old pain in the arse.

But in the interests of manners, decency, respect and just having an easy life, you have to let them get on with it, not threaten them, talk down to them and tell them you can "teach them a lesson".
BigAndy9
BigAndy9

Back to top Go down

Post  jadeloue Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:23 pm

after reading comments about the show i thought i would give it a go , after 5 mins i wanted someone to rip my fingernails out with pliers as i thought it would be more interesting    Puke
jadeloue
jadeloue

Back to top Go down

Post  BigAndy9 Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:40 pm

jadeloue wrote:after reading comments about the show i thought i would give it a go , after 5 mins i wanted someone to rip my fingernails out with pliers as i thought it would be more interesting    Puke

Stick it up yer bum jadeloue - it's ACE!
BigAndy9
BigAndy9

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:52 pm

OMG that was an explosive episode tonight!!!!

Talk about handbags at dawn ....... and that was just the men!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:17 am

Back to top Go down

Post  gelico Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:36 am

so what happened?

did frenchy really trash the pantry, and if so did she get told to by BB?

and what was audley so uptight about?

wtf is wrong with kellie maloney?

i dont have a tv!!!!!!!!!!!

lol! 
gelico
gelico

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:42 am

gelico wrote:

so what happened?

did frenchy really trash the pantry, and if so did she get told to by BB?

and what was audley so uptight about?

wtf is wrong with kellie maloney?

i dont have a tv!!!!!!!!!!!

lol! 

After she trashed the pantry .... she ripped up Leslie's knickers to shreds!!!!

And Kellie Maloney is having a meltdown in there, calling Leslie a Queen and saying he will spark him out!!

Back to top Go down

Post  gelico Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:51 am

Costa wrote:

After she trashed the pantry .... she ripped up Leslie's knickers to shreds!!!!

hahaha

but did BB tell her she had to do that as a sort of secret task? or is she just a nutter?
gelico
gelico

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:00 am

gelico wrote:

hahaha

but did BB tell her she had to do that as a sort of secret task?  or is she just a nutter?

No, BB never told her ..... she's a raving looney!!!

A lot of it has been edited on those clips, but it was full blown on the episode tonight.

Leslie is a bit of a nutjob too, when he lets rip.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:21 am

The full episode if anyone wants to watch it .......explosive !

http://www.channel5.com/shows/celebrity-big-brother/episodes/episode-6-476

Back to top Go down

Post  gelico Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:25 pm

Costa wrote:The full episode if anyone wants to watch it .......explosive !

http://www.channel5.com/shows/celebrity-big-brother/episodes/episode-6-476

watched it

Good Lord!!!

affraid 
gelico
gelico

Back to top Go down

Post  BigAndy9 Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:42 pm

lol! Leslie!

My god these people are a disgrace!
BigAndy9
BigAndy9

Back to top Go down

Post  jadeloue Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:26 pm

glad i don't go out with you andy your idea of ace entertainment and mine are worlds apart   crying
jadeloue
jadeloue

Back to top Go down

Post  BigAndy9 Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:57 pm

First eviction tonight - can't wait!
BigAndy9
BigAndy9

Back to top Go down

Post  BigAndy9 Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:54 am

Audley or Gary to win.

I see that Channel 5 are at it again with the manipulation - all James had to do was lie down on the grass for a few hours and they let him skip getting voted out.

The vilest man i've ever seen or heard.

I'm disgusted that none of the others haven't stepped in.
BigAndy9
BigAndy9

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:28 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Audley or Gary to win.

I see that Channel 5 are at it again with the manipulation - all James had to do was lie down on the grass for a few hours and they let him skip getting voted out.

Seriously Andy, you watching this show doesn't fit your imagine....you should touch base with Nems; she's in denial, you could really help her Who's watching Celeb Big Brother? - Page 2 Hug27 x
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:07 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Audley or Gary to win.

Same goes for me to win too .... would love to see Gary win though just to sock it to the rest of them, that have been nasty to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  BigAndy9 Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:41 am

feelthelove wrote:

Seriously Andy, you watching this show doesn't fit your imagine....you should touch base with Nems; she's in denial, you could really help her Who's watching Celeb Big Brother? - Page 2 Hug27 x

She's in denial of what ftl?
BigAndy9
BigAndy9

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next