"The Men With Many Wives" - Channel 4 NOW

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"The Men With Many Wives" - Channel 4 NOW

Post  BigAndy9 on Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:35 am

Get it on Channel 4 +1 at 11pm or on catch up.

A little bit about the programme - it's about foreigners, obviously!

Foreigners coming here, taking our resources, our money, depriving our children, and generally breaking every law we must abide by.
avatar
BigAndy9
........
........

Posts : 6394

Back to top Go down

Re: "The Men With Many Wives" - Channel 4 NOW

Post  ALLAKAKA on Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:38 am

@BigAndy9 wrote:Get it on Channel 4 +1 at 11pm or on catch up.

A little bit about the programme - it's about foreigners, obviously!

Foreigners coming here, taking our resources, our money, depriving our children, and generally breaking every law we must abide by.





 Is it about  '' Proper Muslims '' ?



ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
avatar
ALLAKAKA
...........
...........

Posts : 30848

Back to top Go down

Re: "The Men With Many Wives" - Channel 4 NOW

Post  BigAndy9 on Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:39 am

...(man's name - can't remember) has 3 wives and 11 children.  He has worked in restaurants all his life, but at 43 has been unemployed for 2 years...

His wives live in separate houses (all social housing, obviously)

Blah blah, fvck you you silly English (or words to that effect).
avatar
BigAndy9
........
........

Posts : 6394

Back to top Go down

Re: "The Men With Many Wives" - Channel 4 NOW

Post  ALLAKAKA on Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:41 am

@BigAndy9 wrote:...(man's name - can't remember) has 3 wives and 11 children.  He has worked in restaurants all his life, but at 43 has been unemployed for 2 years...

His wives live in separate houses (all social housing, obviously)

Blah blah, fvck you you silly English (or words to that effect).





 Racist Bastard is not having my Arse.


ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
avatar
ALLAKAKA
...........
...........

Posts : 30848

Back to top Go down

Re: "The Men With Many Wives" - Channel 4 NOW

Post  ALLAKAKA on Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:36 pm

Next Wednesday night it's  '' The Paedophile Hunters '' . I wonder if Scrat is exposed ?
avatar
ALLAKAKA
...........
...........

Posts : 30848

Back to top Go down

Re: "The Men With Many Wives" - Channel 4 NOW

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers on Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:45 pm

Bigamy is an offence considered in this country to be so serious that it warrants a custodial sentence.

So what the f*ck is Inspector Knacker doing about this case?
avatar
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
........
........

Posts : 7185

Back to top Go down

Re: "The Men With Many Wives" - Channel 4 NOW

Post  Flix on Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:12 pm

They'd probably say that they are not married in British law, well not the second and third anyway, so he's doing nothing wrong, the other two are probably looked on as mistresses, unfortunately they, the extra wives, are still able to be claimed for as dependants stop that and we solve many of these problems - there was a programme about the staus of these women in British law some time ago, the more I watched the more enamel I lost from my teeth from grinding them, that said no one else can try this with the wife and girlfriends, it doesn't work for ordinary folk, just the ones so apparently protected by the establishment.

Flix
.......
.......

Posts : 5538

Back to top Go down

Re: "The Men With Many Wives" - Channel 4 NOW

Post  BigAndy9 on Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:16 pm

@Lord Edmund Moletrousers wrote:Bigamy is an offence considered in this country to be so serious that it warrants a custodial sentence.

So what the f*ck is Inspector Knacker doing about this case?

Answer from the left (which includes Tories):

"shut up you RACIST dinosaur"

Sorry Edmund, but that's what they think of people like you now.
avatar
BigAndy9
........
........

Posts : 6394

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: "The Men With Many Wives" - Channel 4 NOW

Post  ALLAKAKA on Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:26 pm

 For those that did not watch the program.


 The case of Mohammed :  3 wives , 11 children , 43 years old and does not work, There are 2 wives and 8 children in the UK , the British taxpayer is supporting this man , his 2 wives and their 8 children in TWO homes. He receives enough in benefits to also  support his third wife and 3 other children in Morocco , who he phones every day on his state Funded mobile as well has popping over there for his leg over (he's hoping for a fourth child over there).
avatar
ALLAKAKA
...........
...........

Posts : 30848

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum