IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russell Brand’s revolution to consist mainly of nutters

4 posters

Go down

Russell Brand’s revolution to consist mainly of nutters Empty Russell Brand’s revolution to consist mainly of nutters

Post  wyatt1 Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:40 am

24-10-14

Russell Brand’s revolution to consist mainly of nutters Rbrand425
THE vanguard of Russell Brand’s revolution will be people who are out of their minds, it has been confirmed.
The entertainer has struggled to attract followers, but his suggestion of a US-led conspiracy behind 9/11 has led to thousands of nutters volunteering to overthrow the Bilderberg Group.
Julian Cook, a raving lunatic from Stevenage, said: “Finally I have a leader worthy of replacing the magic banjo that’s been telling me what to do since 1987.
“Now let’s talk about what’s happening on the moon.”
Jane Thompson, a fruitloop from Doncaster, added: “I just hope Russell Brand is not part of a US-led conspiracy to discredit the very idea of a revolution that would destroy capitalism and our stinking, fetid, so-called ‘democracy’.
“Or am I just a fictional character in a spoof news story that’s designed to discredit Russell Brand and is published on some glib fucking website that’s secretly owned by Dick Cheney?
“Bong!”

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/russell-brands-revolution-to-consist-mainly-of-nutters-2014102492100

Suspect   ROFL ROFL ROFL
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Russell Brand’s revolution to consist mainly of nutters Empty Re: Russell Brand’s revolution to consist mainly of nutters

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:11 pm

wyatt1 wrote:24-10-14

Russell Brand’s revolution to consist mainly of nutters Rbrand425
THE vanguard of Russell Brand’s revolution will be people who are out of their minds, it has been confirmed.
The entertainer has struggled to attract followers, but his suggestion of a US-led conspiracy behind 9/11 has led to thousands of nutters volunteering to overthrow the Bilderberg Group.
Julian Cook, a raving lunatic from Stevenage, said: “Finally I have a leader worthy of replacing the magic banjo that’s been telling me what to do since 1987.
“Now let’s talk about what’s happening on the moon.”
Jane Thompson, a fruitloop from Doncaster, added: “I just hope Russell Brand is not part of a US-led conspiracy to discredit the very idea of a revolution that would destroy capitalism and our stinking, fetid, so-called ‘democracy’.
“Or am I just a fictional character in a spoof news story that’s designed to discredit Russell Brand and is published on some glib fucking website that’s secretly owned by Dick Cheney?
“Bong!”

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/russell-brands-revolution-to-consist-mainly-of-nutters-2014102492100

Suspect   ROFL ROFL ROFL

I wonder why otherwise rational people refer to Brand as "an entertainer."

To anyone with more than two operational brain cells, he is about as "entertaining" as a sprout-fuelled fart in a very small lift.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Russell Brand’s revolution to consist mainly of nutters Empty Re: Russell Brand’s revolution to consist mainly of nutters

Post  wyatt1 Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:46 pm

Lord Edmund Moletrousers wrote:

I wonder why otherwise rational people refer to Brand as "an entertainer."

To anyone with more than two operational brain cells, he is about as "entertaining" as a sprout-fuelled fart in a very small lift.
Could they be from the "London School of Anycomics"   Suspect Suspect Grinning
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:45 pm

#SellBrand may be facing a twitter ban after tweeting a journalists phone number to his 8million followers
http://t.co/SYlmYuqGPh
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down