IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did the Big Bang create a 'mirror universe' where time moves BACKWARDS? New theory could explain our past - and our future

3 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Did the Big Bang create a 'mirror universe' where time moves BACKWARDS? New theory could explain our past - and our future Empty Re: Did the Big Bang create a 'mirror universe' where time moves BACKWARDS? New theory could explain our past - and our future

Post  Flap Zappa Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:30 pm

I will put myself out on a limb and say no.
these things pop up when scientists have to explain something they cannot explain and they need a theory to make things fit.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Did the Big Bang create a 'mirror universe' where time moves BACKWARDS? New theory could explain our past - and our future Empty Re: Did the Big Bang create a 'mirror universe' where time moves BACKWARDS? New theory could explain our past - and our future

Post  wyatt1 Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:48 pm

Flap Gallagher wrote:I will put myself out on a limb and say no.
these things pop up when scientists have to explain something they cannot explain and they need a theory to make things fit.
Could explain why some cultures appear to be going backwards.  Suspect Suspect
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down