You've been doing it wrong! Video reveals how to wrap Christmas gifts in just 12 SECONDS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You've been doing it wrong! Video reveals how to wrap Christmas gifts in just 12 SECONDS

Post  wyatt1 on Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:02 pm

If your annual Christmas wrapping session leaves you covered in screwed up balls of sellotape and torn paper, help is at hand.
A new video showcasing an incredibly fast and simple technique has gone viral - revealing how to wrap a present in just 12 seconds.
Using two pieces of tape, the trick, according to the footage, by YouTube user Todd Tripp filmed at the Takashimaya Department Store in Tokyo, Japan, is to place your gift diagonally in the corner of a sheet of paper, rather than in the middle.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2871624/Video-reveals-wrap-Christmas-gifts-just-12-SECONDS.html#ixzz3LiPxTshu 
Follow us: - | -





Something that might come in useful at this time of year.
avatar
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10021

Back to top Go down

Re: You've been doing it wrong! Video reveals how to wrap Christmas gifts in just 12 SECONDS

Post  Smelly_bandit on Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:21 pm

Huh

I can do it in 12 minutes
avatar
Smelly_bandit
..........
..........

Posts : 13106

Back to top Go down

Re: You've been doing it wrong! Video reveals how to wrap Christmas gifts in just 12 SECONDS

Post  ALLAKAKA on Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:26 pm

   Origami Akbar.
avatar
ALLAKAKA
...........
...........

Posts : 30854

Back to top Go down

Re: You've been doing it wrong! Video reveals how to wrap Christmas gifts in just 12 SECONDS

Post  wyatt1 on Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:29 pm

@Smelly_bandit wrote:Huh

I can do it in 12 minutes
Me too, and I use twice as much tape, nails and paper !!  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
avatar
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10021

Back to top Go down

Re: You've been doing it wrong! Video reveals how to wrap Christmas gifts in just 12 SECONDS

Post  wyatt1 on Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:31 pm

@ALLAKAKA wrote:   Origami Akbar.
Trouble is the damn thing is timed to go off in 10 seconds.  affraid affraid
avatar
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10021

Back to top Go down

Re: You've been doing it wrong! Video reveals how to wrap Christmas gifts in just 12 SECONDS

Post  Smelly_bandit on Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:34 pm

@wyatt1 wrote:
Me too, and I use twice as much tape, nails and paper !!  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

My wrapping skills are often called into use for the safe detonation of suspect devices

avatar
Smelly_bandit
..........
..........

Posts : 13106

Back to top Go down

Re: You've been doing it wrong! Video reveals how to wrap Christmas gifts in just 12 SECONDS

Post  ALLAKAKA on Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:35 pm

@wyatt1 wrote:
Trouble is the damn thing is timed to go off in 10 seconds.  affraid affraid




 A good idea for a Muslim game show.



 Top prize 72 virgins.
avatar
ALLAKAKA
...........
...........

Posts : 30854

Back to top Go down

Re: You've been doing it wrong! Video reveals how to wrap Christmas gifts in just 12 SECONDS

Post  ALLAKAKA on Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:37 pm

@wyatt1 wrote:
Me too, and I use twice as much tape, nails and paper !!  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil



 Did you try Screwing it ?


ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
avatar
ALLAKAKA
...........
...........

Posts : 30854

Back to top Go down

Re: You've been doing it wrong! Video reveals how to wrap Christmas gifts in just 12 SECONDS

Post  wyatt1 on Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:38 pm

@Smelly_bandit wrote:

My wrapping skills are often called into use for the safe detonation of suspect devices

Same here, which is why I type with my nose   affraid ROFL ROFL
avatar
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10021

Back to top Go down

Re: You've been doing it wrong! Video reveals how to wrap Christmas gifts in just 12 SECONDS

Post  wyatt1 on Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:41 pm

@ALLAKAKA wrote:



 Did you try Screwing it ?


ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
I haven't been that desperate ........ Yet   ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
avatar
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10021

Back to top Go down

Re: You've been doing it wrong! Video reveals how to wrap Christmas gifts in just 12 SECONDS

Post  Smelly_bandit on Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:43 pm

@wyatt1 wrote:
Same here, which is why I type with my nose   affraid ROFL ROFL

And still mange to more eloquent and articulate than the leftwing grunters we have oinking around on here
avatar
Smelly_bandit
..........
..........

Posts : 13106

Back to top Go down

Re: You've been doing it wrong! Video reveals how to wrap Christmas gifts in just 12 SECONDS

Post  wyatt1 on Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:46 pm

@Smelly_bandit wrote:

And still mange to more eloquent and articulate than the leftwing grunters we have oinking around on here
By dose is getting knackered so back to the fingers.  Grinning Grinning
avatar
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10021

Back to top Go down

Re: You've been doing it wrong! Video reveals how to wrap Christmas gifts in just 12 SECONDS

Post  Flap Zappa on Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:18 pm

@wyatt1 wrote:If your annual Christmas wrapping session leaves you covered in screwed up balls of sellotape and torn paper, help is at hand.
A new video showcasing an incredibly fast and simple technique has gone viral - revealing how to wrap a present in just 12 seconds.
Using two pieces of tape, the trick, according to the footage, by YouTube user Todd Tripp filmed at the Takashimaya Department Store in Tokyo, Japan, is to place your gift diagonally in the corner of a sheet of paper, rather than in the middle.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2871624/Video-reveals-wrap-Christmas-gifts-just-12-SECONDS.html#ixzz3LiPxTshu 
Follow us: - | -





Something that might come in useful at this time of year.
12 seconds is a lifetime, it takes me no time at all.
I dont wrap them
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 36755
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: You've been doing it wrong! Video reveals how to wrap Christmas gifts in just 12 SECONDS

Post  wyatt1 on Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:30 pm

Flap Gallagher wrote:
12 seconds is a lifetime, it takes me no time at all.
I dont wrap them
TeeeHeee  I don't send any,  wonder if that is why i don't get any either  scratch scratch scratch
avatar
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10021

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum