IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You've been doing it wrong! Video reveals how to wrap Christmas gifts in just 12 SECONDS

4 posters

Go down

You've been doing it wrong! Video reveals how to wrap Christmas gifts in just 12 SECONDS  Empty You've been doing it wrong! Video reveals how to wrap Christmas gifts in just 12 SECONDS

Post  wyatt1 Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:02 pm

If your annual Christmas wrapping session leaves you covered in screwed up balls of sellotape and torn paper, help is at hand.
A new video showcasing an incredibly fast and simple technique has gone viral - revealing how to wrap a present in just 12 seconds.
Using two pieces of tape, the trick, according to the footage, by YouTube user Todd Tripp filmed at the Takashimaya Department Store in Tokyo, Japan, is to place your gift diagonally in the corner of a sheet of paper, rather than in the middle.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2871624/Video-reveals-wrap-Christmas-gifts-just-12-SECONDS.html#ixzz3LiPxTshu 
Follow us: - | -

Something that might come in useful at this time of year.
You've been doing it wrong! Video reveals how to wrap Christmas gifts in just 12 SECONDS  2Q==
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

You've been doing it wrong! Video reveals how to wrap Christmas gifts in just 12 SECONDS  Empty Re: You've been doing it wrong! Video reveals how to wrap Christmas gifts in just 12 SECONDS

Post  Smelly_bandit Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:21 pm

Huh

I can do it in 12 minutes
Smelly_bandit
Smelly_bandit

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

You've been doing it wrong! Video reveals how to wrap Christmas gifts in just 12 SECONDS  Empty Re: You've been doing it wrong! Video reveals how to wrap Christmas gifts in just 12 SECONDS

Post  wyatt1 Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:29 pm

Smelly_bandit wrote:Huh

I can do it in 12 minutes
Me too, and I use twice as much tape, nails and paper !!  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:31 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:   Origami Akbar.
Trouble is the damn thing is timed to go off in 10 seconds.  affraid affraid
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Smelly_bandit Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:34 pm

wyatt1 wrote:
Me too, and I use twice as much tape, nails and paper !!  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

My wrapping skills are often called into use for the safe detonation of suspect devices

Smelly_bandit
Smelly_bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:38 pm

Smelly_bandit wrote:

My wrapping skills are often called into use for the safe detonation of suspect devices

Same here, which is why I type with my nose   affraid ROFL ROFL
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:41 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

Did you try Screwing it ?

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
I haven't been that desperate ........ Yet   ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Smelly_bandit Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:43 pm

wyatt1 wrote:
Same here, which is why I type with my nose   affraid ROFL ROFL

And still mange to more eloquent and articulate than the leftwing grunters we have oinking around on here
Smelly_bandit
Smelly_bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:46 pm

Smelly_bandit wrote:

And still mange to more eloquent and articulate than the leftwing grunters we have oinking around on here
By dose is getting knackered so back to the fingers.  Grinning Grinning
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:18 pm

wyatt1 wrote:If your annual Christmas wrapping session leaves you covered in screwed up balls of sellotape and torn paper, help is at hand.
A new video showcasing an incredibly fast and simple technique has gone viral - revealing how to wrap a present in just 12 seconds.
Using two pieces of tape, the trick, according to the footage, by YouTube user Todd Tripp filmed at the Takashimaya Department Store in Tokyo, Japan, is to place your gift diagonally in the corner of a sheet of paper, rather than in the middle.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2871624/Video-reveals-wrap-Christmas-gifts-just-12-SECONDS.html#ixzz3LiPxTshu 
Follow us: - | -

Something that might come in useful at this time of year.
You've been doing it wrong! Video reveals how to wrap Christmas gifts in just 12 SECONDS  2Q==
12 seconds is a lifetime, it takes me no time at all.
I dont wrap them
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:30 pm

Flap Gallagher wrote:
12 seconds is a lifetime, it takes me no time at all.
I dont wrap them
TeeeHeee  I don't send any,  wonder if that is why i don't get any either  scratch scratch scratch
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down