IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'We are in love... and I am 95% certain he's telling the truth': Woman defends her decision to wire $1.4 MILLION to online lover in Africa she's never met

+3
Nems
gelico
wyatt1
7 posters

Go down

'We are in love... and I am 95% certain he's telling the truth': Woman defends her decision to wire $1.4 MILLION to online lover in Africa she's never met   Empty 'We are in love... and I am 95% certain he's telling the truth': Woman defends her decision to wire $1.4 MILLION to online lover in Africa she's never met

Post  wyatt1 Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:34 pm

[*]Twice-divorced Sarah met man named Chris Olsen online 18 months ago
[*]Said he is from Italy, moved to U.S. 18 years ago, is in Africa for work
[*]They have never met, he has been in South Africa, Nigeria and Benin
[*]She has wired him $1.4m for bail, lawyers, lost credit cards, hotel bills
[*]Sarah told Dr Phil she believes he loves her and will come home  

A woman has defended her decision to sent $1.4 million to her online lover in Africa - who she has never met.
Twice-divorced Sarah met Chris Olsen online 18 months ago.
Though the mysterious man's accent has changed over time, and he keeps asking for money to be wired to various different countries, Sarah insists she is '95 per cent certain' that he is telling her the truth.
Despite his numerous attempts to come home so they can be together, she says, he keeps getting arrested on false charges.

In an interview with Dr Phil, Sarah explained that they speak for hours on the phone each day.
She described the moment they met on the internet: 'An attractive person came on there and said "wow you look like you wouldn't hurt a fly". I said "wow this guy's really handsome, I can't believe he's talking to me!"'
He told her he was called Chris Olsen, who hailed from Milan but moved to the U.S. 18 years ago.

Currently, she says, he is based in Africa on business, and has been for more than a year and a half.
When they met he said he was in South Africa. After a brief stint in Nigeria, he relocated to Benin, Sarah explained.
Within seven weeks of meeting, he professed his love in a gushing email that referred to her as 'Mrs Olsen'.

And days later, he sent the first of many requests for money.
She has now sent him $1.4 million in total for hotel bills, calling cards, lawyers, an expired visa, stolen credit cards, and bail.
Last June, she even had to sell an apartment she owned to wire him $550,000 bail.
However, she believes he is trying his utmost to make it home.
Sarah concedes that there are suspicious elements to his story: 'When I first started talking to him,' she told Dr Phil, 'He sounded Italian now his accent's kind of changed I don't know if he's adapted to where he's at... in Benin.'
But, she concludes: 'I still believe in love.'

'We are in love... and I am 95% certain he's telling the truth': Woman defends her decision to wire $1.4 MILLION to online lover in Africa she's never met   263293EB00000578-2974083-image-a-19_1425182448354

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2974083/We-love-95-certain-s-telling-truth-Woman-defends-decision-wire-1-4-MILLION-online-lover-Africa-s-never-met.html#ixzz3T8m635eh 
Follow us: - | -

[*]affraid

[*]Good Grief,  as thick as a very thick thing in thickland.

[*]Give her a job in Government.    ROFL ROFL
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

'We are in love... and I am 95% certain he's telling the truth': Woman defends her decision to wire $1.4 MILLION to online lover in Africa she's never met   Empty Re: 'We are in love... and I am 95% certain he's telling the truth': Woman defends her decision to wire $1.4 MILLION to online lover in Africa she's never met

Post  gelico Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:53 pm

''Within seven weeks of meeting, he professed his love in a gushing email that referred to her as 'Mrs Olsen'.

She has now sent him $1.4 million in total for hotel bills, calling cards, lawyers, an expired visa, stolen credit cards, and bail.

Last June, she even had to sell an apartment she owned to wire him $550,000 bail.

However, she believes he is trying his utmost to make it home''.

Someone needs to tell the poor girl that he IS at home,,,,,and has been all along.
gelico
gelico

Back to top Go down

'We are in love... and I am 95% certain he's telling the truth': Woman defends her decision to wire $1.4 MILLION to online lover in Africa she's never met   Empty Re: 'We are in love... and I am 95% certain he's telling the truth': Woman defends her decision to wire $1.4 MILLION to online lover in Africa she's never met

Post  wyatt1 Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:57 pm

gelico wrote:

''Within seven weeks of meeting, he professed his love in a gushing email that referred to her as 'Mrs Olsen'.

However, she believes he is trying his utmost to make it home''.

Someone needs to tell the poor girl that he IS at home,,,,,and has been all along.
I could do with her address  Grinning Grinning Grinning
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Nems Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:08 pm

How unfair is it that someone that thick has that kind of money?
Nems
Nems

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:49 pm

Nems wrote:How unfair is it that someone that thick has that kind of money?
not any more
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:09 pm

mattiducatti wrote:

Twat!!!

ROFL

Oh, come on, Matti...it's a sin to mock the afflicted!
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:15 pm

I can only hope she hasn't passed any genes on.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down