IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleeping tablets

+6
Flap Zappa
Tess
I'm the king
Durham
bill stickers
Hugh Jardon
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sleeping tablets - Page 2 Empty Sleeping tablets

Post  Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:48 am

First topic message reminder :

So now i have ordered them again, because i can't sleep, and i function better as a carer when i'm in receipt of them.

Back to top Go down

Sleeping tablets - Page 2 Empty Re: Sleeping tablets

Post  Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:19 pm

gerber wrote:

Sleep during the day then. Put the TV on and drift off, not difficult with the Timothy that is screened.

Just in case, night night, hope your bed bug bites in all the right places Smile

Doesn't make any difference but thanks for advice.

Back to top Go down

Sleeping tablets - Page 2 Empty sleeping tablets

Post  nicko Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:41 pm

phill,try this,get a small radio put it close to your side of the bed,find a station that plays the sort of music you like have it so you can just hear it.if you know the words of the song sing along with them in your mind,it is impossible to think about things that worry you when you thinking of the words,hope that makes sense.
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:43 pm

nicho216 wrote:phill,try this,get a small radio put it close to your side of the bed,find a station that plays the sort of music you like have it so you can just hear it.if you know the words of the song sing along with them in your mind,it is impossible to think about things that worry you when you thinking of the words,hope that makes sense.

a warm bed, a full (not too) tummy, a clear mind and something to look forward to in the morning = a nice restful sleep!
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  bill stickers Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:45 pm

if none of the above is working

then just

Sleeping tablets - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEKcayWejy07RCbwvK-QFo0F673fxavWoBFPfHeaCN4dJdFAVc

do us all a favour

hope it helps

Sleeping tablets - Page 2 3090728455
bill stickers
bill stickers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:33 pm

bill stickers wrote:if none of the above is working

then just

Sleeping tablets - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEKcayWejy07RCbwvK-QFo0F673fxavWoBFPfHeaCN4dJdFAVc

do us all a favour

hope it helps

Sleeping tablets - Page 2 3090728455

You would be better to consider that for yourself....All you do on here is post crap jokes and silly text talk! ROFL

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:30 am

Philagain wrote:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/insomniac

Only if you are not an insomniac. It's a medically recognized condition.

So is posting inane video clips all over internet forums Phillipa.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:37 am

Fred Bloggs wrote:

when she should be asleep,,,
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:28 pm

Fred Bloggs wrote:

Not when you post videos that are relevant to the thread in question. Like comedy videos in the comedy section..Music videos in the music section etc..
You seem to know very little of how a forum runs, and much prefer to travel the net and post bitchy and irrelevant comments after members posts.
How sad Freida for you and your pathetic ilk.

Back to top Go down

Post  creepy Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:46 pm

Philagain wrote:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/insomniac

Only if you are not an insomniac. It's a medically recognized condition.

it may be medically recognised but what I said will cure it.

creepy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:01 pm

boomboomafridi wrote:

it may be medically recognised but what I said will cure it.

No it won't troll.

Back to top Go down

Post  creepy Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:05 pm

yes it will, it really is so simple.

do you enjoy being unable to sleep?

creepy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:07 pm

boomboomafridi wrote:yes it will, it really is so simple.

do you enjoy being unable to sleep?

Don't feed the trolls.

Back to top Go down

Post  creepy Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:16 pm

remove all fast foods, soda's and alcohol from your daily intake, limit any highly processed foods, do not eat after 7pm, do nothing mentally stimulating, crosswords, heated debate after 7pm, get plenty of fresh air and exercise.
Try to get in to a set sleeping pattern, it is very easy.

creepy

Back to top Go down

Post  Durham Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:22 pm

You are quite correct boom and I had said as much also.

However, philup is a chronic alcoholic and substance misuser, removal of those crutches for him is just too much to bear. Life would then be normal and she may not be able to cope with normal life and removal of the victim tag

Durham
Durham

Back to top Go down

Post  creepy Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:28 pm

DurhamLad wrote:You are quite correct boom and I had said as much also.

However, philup is a chronic alcoholic and substance misuser, removal of those crutches for him is just too much to bear. Life would then be normal and she may not be able to cope with normal life and removal of the victim tag

It is sad to see people cling to medical problems in an attempt to seem different or even special, the root of the problem is mental though physical manifestations are very obvious.
If a person does not like themelves or feel they should be punished for something they have done treatment could be very difficult.

creepy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:04 pm

Philagain wrote:

Not when you post videos that are relevant to the thread in question. Like comedy videos in the comedy section..Music videos in the music section etc..
You seem to know very little of how a forum runs, and much prefer to travel the net and post bitchy and irrelevant comments after members posts.
How sad Freida for you and your pathetic ilk.

they are mostly shite, phylis....regardless of where you post them.
perhaps Dean should set up a shite video section for you?

vodka and make sleepy pills eh?

Marvelous!
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:18 pm

Holiday can't be going too well when certain moronic imbeciles can find the time to post shet on here! Sleeping tablets - Page 2 Smiley-ROFL

Back to top Go down

Post  creepy Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:25 pm

Philagain wrote:So now i have ordered them again, because i can't sleep, and i function better as a carer when i'm in receipt of them.

A carer who is addicted to alcohol and requires sleeping tablets to function, that sounds like a ticking bomb.

creepy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:11 pm

boomboomafridi wrote:Good food, good exercise, fresh air and a clear conscience are all that is required for a natural and replenishing sleep.

I'm afraid that with all those factors (and I enjoy them all) there are times when severe insomnia can become a major issue. I am suffering badly from this at the moment, probably brought on, according to my GP, by extreme stress. One or two of my friends on here will know why, but I'm not going to elaborate further here.

I'm taking zopiclone within strictly imposed medical limits; they are the only things that can give me more than an average of three hours' sleep a night, but there is always the danger of addiction, and this can be very hard to prevent. Awareness and resolve are the only real weapons against it.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Durham Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:56 pm

Philagain wrote:Holiday can't be going too well when certain moronic imbeciles can find the time to post shet on here! Sleeping tablets - Page 2 Smiley-ROFL

Poor phillipa.

The holiday is goig exceedingly well thanks. My 5* hotel has wifi next to MY pool. And unlike you, my brain takes mere seconds to post on the iPhone.

Also unlike you, I have a small child (something thankfully you will never experience) so when she is in bed my wife and I sit and enjoy our evening. This is the first post inhad made on an evening while bein here.

I wonder what the electorate would class as been "moronic".

1 - a successful higher rate tax payer with wife, child, no police prosecutions who doesn't smoke, isn't an alcoholic and someone who exercises regularly. Said person has never taken any benefis of the government and is taking four holidays this year with their family. The have a significant 5 figure sum in the bank should redundancy ever happen....and a second property to fall on.

2 - a benefits claiming criminal who smokes, abuses drugs, is an alcoholic and indulges in acts which could give her a disease. Lives off the state and cannot do a perfectly normal function such as sleep as they as so fucked up

Get a life phillipa
Durham
Durham

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:23 pm

Lord Edmund Moletrousers wrote:

I'm afraid that with all those factors (and I enjoy them all) there are times when severe insomnia can become a major issue. I am suffering badly from this at the moment, probably brought on, according to my GP, by extreme stress. One or two of my friends on here will know why, but I'm not going to elaborate further here.

I'm taking zopiclone within strictly imposed medical limits; they are the only things that can give me more than an average of three hours' sleep a night, but there is always the danger of addiction, and this can be very hard to prevent. Awareness and resolve are the only real weapons against it.

Sorry to hear about that, and i sincerely hope that your stress levels are reduced over time so that you no longer have to take them.

Back to top Go down

Post  bill stickers Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:47 pm

DurhamLad wrote:

Poor phillipa.

The holiday is goig exceedingly well thanks. My 5* hotel has wifi next to MY pool. And unlike you, my brain takes mere seconds to post on the iPhone.

Also unlike you, I have a small child (something thankfully you will never experience) so when she is in bed my wife and I sit and enjoy our evening. This is the first post inhad made on an evening while bein here.

I wonder what the electorate would class as been "moronic".

1 - a successful higher rate tax payer with wife, child, no police prosecutions who doesn't smoke, isn't an alcoholic and someone who exercises regularly. Said person has never taken any benefis of the government and is taking four holidays this year with their family. The have a significant 5 figure sum in the bank should redundancy ever happen....and a second property to fall on.

2 - a benefits claiming criminal who smokes, abuses drugs, is an alcoholic and indulges in acts which could give her a disease. Lives off the state and cannot do a perfectly normal function such as sleep as they as so fucked up

Get a life phillipa

Sleeping tablets - Page 2 3562723908 Sleeping tablets - Page 2 3562723908 Sleeping tablets - Page 2 3562723908 Sleeping tablets - Page 2 3562723908 Sleeping tablets - Page 2 3562723908 Sleeping tablets - Page 2 3562723908 Sleeping tablets - Page 2 3562723908
bill stickers
bill stickers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:01 pm

bill stickers wrote:

Sleeping tablets - Page 2 3562723908 Sleeping tablets - Page 2 3562723908 Sleeping tablets - Page 2 3562723908 Sleeping tablets - Page 2 3562723908 Sleeping tablets - Page 2 3562723908 Sleeping tablets - Page 2 3562723908 Sleeping tablets - Page 2 3562723908

Hmmmmmm......Such a venomous rant, and such a need to demonstrate supposed wealth! lol!

Who would believe it is anyone's guess....From an imbecile that was one of the most repugnant posters on ADO, who had admitted to travelling down to London to beat up black and gay people and then retracted it because no one would speak to him.

He definitely has issues that he will never own up to because he is emotionally retarded and a coward. Didn't he say in the quoted post that his supposed wife/child has gone to bed at this time (child left alone) Who could blame her when she has to put up with him No

Back to top Go down

Post  Durham Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:21 am

Poor phillipa.

I would never leave a child alone, rather shows another good reason why you will never have one for thinking it. She was in bed while we were sat on our balcony reading and chattig.

One doesn't like Bringing up wealth phillipa, but when a mindless criminal alcoholic benefit claimi scum suggests I am a moron.....it rather proves the point who is.

And you have been told countless times on ado - i went out of my way to wind you up. I still have the thread..... But there is no nee to bring it up

I have zero issues phillipa.......yu however are criminal scum living off the state taking narcotics and are a chronic alcoholic who was shunned by their family for been a gayer.........it is clear to all and sundry who has issues sonshine.
Durham
Durham

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:04 pm

and can I remind all parties that if all they want is a pissing contest then do it in seconds out.
People really should stop dragging up old crap from elsewhere. And that goes for both parties.

This is a thread about sleeping pils and why people take them or need them, not some garbage fest from the old days.
you don't fight fire with petrol, so stop inflaming things.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next