IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

University BANS sombreros after they are branded 'racist' by officials: Free hats given away by restaurant taken off students at freshers' fair in case they cause offence

3 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

University BANS sombreros after they are branded 'racist' by officials: Free hats given away by restaurant taken off students at freshers' fair in case they cause offence  Empty Re: University BANS sombreros after they are branded 'racist' by officials: Free hats given away by restaurant taken off students at freshers' fair in case they cause offence

Post  Flix Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:23 pm

Non Mexicans shouldn't be wearing sombreros ? Then surely they shouldn't have been eating Mexican food if they weren't Mecixcan.
Students Union with these dumb ideas, doesn't bode well for the future does it. I thought you needed at least a few brain cells more than average to attend university, my mistake.

Flix

Back to top Go down

University BANS sombreros after they are branded 'racist' by officials: Free hats given away by restaurant taken off students at freshers' fair in case they cause offence  Empty Re: University BANS sombreros after they are branded 'racist' by officials: Free hats given away by restaurant taken off students at freshers' fair in case they cause offence

Post  harvesmom Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:30 am

I have never heard anything so stupid in all my life. I read some of the comments, what if they ban non Scots from wearing kilts? Or ban Irish hats on St Patricks Day?  I had a great time smashing plates in a Greek restaurant in Birmingham once, should I get arrested??

What do we do about all the non-uk born and bred people wearing or waving Union Jacks then? The PC Brigade are ruining this Country. And I thought their aim was for us to be multi-cultural.
harvesmom
harvesmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down