Here's how Somalia treats terrorists:

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Here's how Somalia treats terrorists:

Post  wyatt1 on Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:00 pm

The military court recently rejected an appeal by the men - and increased their sentence from life imprisonment to execution

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3531318/Here-s-Somalia-treats-terrorists-Islamist-extremists-killed-local-journalist-car-bomb-attack-executed-firing-squad.html#ixzz45KzelBap 
Follow us: - | -

That's the way to do it!!  Our pathetic judges take note.
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Re: Here's how Somalia treats terrorists:

Post  smelly-bandit on Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:51 pm

@wyatt1 wrote:

The military court recently rejected an appeal by the men - and increased their sentence from life imprisonment to execution

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3531318/Here-s-Somalia-treats-terrorists-Islamist-extremists-killed-local-journalist-car-bomb-attack-executed-firing-squad.html#ixzz45KzelBap 
Follow us: - | -

That's the way to do it!!  Our pathetic judges take note.

Ironic isn't it that the luvvies would call them uncivilised
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonfly on Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:03 am

I think this is the best way to deal with them but it will never happen in the UK unfortunately. They'll carry on being sent to prison so they can recruit others.

I would actually really really like to see this happen to the luvvies as well if I'm perfectly honest. Smile
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 on Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:35 pm

@dragonfly wrote:I think this is the best way to deal with them but it will never happen in the UK unfortunately. They'll carry on being sent to prison so they can recruit others.  

I would actually really really like to see this happen to the luvvies as well if I'm perfectly honest. Smile
The PC luvvies and all apologists are as much   more of a threat to a safe World than the satanic cult of suicide bombers and terrorists.
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonfly on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:08 pm

@wyatt1 wrote:
The PC luvvies and all apologists are as much   more of a threat to a safe World than the satanic cult of suicide bombers and terrorists.

Quite true.

We should start to make money on this like they do with shooting big game. I'd pay good money to take these people out...and the terrorists.
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:45 pm

@dragonfly wrote:

Quite true.

We should start to make money on this like they do with shooting big game. I'd pay good money to take these people out...and the terrorists.
With you 100%
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top