Anyone seen Breaking Bad?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anyone seen Breaking Bad?

Post  eddie on Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:27 pm

Just finished it and it's bloody brilliant!
avatar
eddie
........
........

Posts : 7012
Location : heaven on earth

http://www.myspace.com/fireflyuk

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone seen Breaking Bad?

Post  smelly-bandit on Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:35 pm

@eddie wrote:Just finished it and it's bloody brilliant!

utter shit

an entire episode about a fucking fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is only ever been one time that ive been robbed of my time so badly and that was lost!!!!!!!!

fucking breaking bad, what a con what a load of shite, second biggest waste of my life ever, who watches that shit?? 

fuck you breaking bad finger and you lost can have some too finger
avatar
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone seen Breaking Bad?

Post  eddie on Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:07 am

Subtext is lost on you then?
Did you watch it till the end?

I agree about Lost. I watched the first season and that was good, after that they made it up as they went along! Didn't finish it.

Some hot men in it though
avatar
eddie
........
........

Posts : 7012
Location : heaven on earth

http://www.myspace.com/fireflyuk

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone seen Breaking Bad?

Post  Flap Zappa on Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:10 am

@eddie wrote:Just finished it and it's bloody brilliant!
I totally enjoyed BB, and I am enjoying Better Call saul which is a prequel and shows How "slippin' Jimmy" becomes saul. On the 2nd series now and still rather good. Also it gives the back story between mike and Jimmy (saul) and some of the characters who appear in breaking bad.,

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 37195
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone seen Breaking Bad?

Post  harvesmom on Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:11 am

@smelly-bandit wrote:

utter shit

an entire episode about a fucking fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is only ever been one time that ive been robbed of my time so badly and that was lost!!!!!!!!

fucking breaking bad, what a con what a load of shite, second biggest waste of my life ever, who watches that shit?? 

fuck you breaking bad finger and you lost can have some too finger

Sounds like you are counting down the days till the next series Smelly Chill Out
avatar
harvesmom
.....
.....

Posts : 1556

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone seen Breaking Bad?

Post  Flap Zappa on Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:15 am

@harvesmom wrote:
@smelly-bandit wrote:

utter shit

an entire episode about a fucking fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is only ever been one time that ive been robbed of my time so badly and that was lost!!!!!!!!

fucking breaking bad, what a con what a load of shite, second biggest waste of my life ever, who watches that shit?? 

fuck you breaking bad finger and you lost can have some too finger

Sounds like you are counting down the days till the next series Smelly Chill Out
it finished a couple of years ago

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 37195
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone seen Breaking Bad?

Post  harvesmom on Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:19 am

@Flap Zappa wrote:
it finished a couple of years ago

ROFL  Never watched it anyway
avatar
harvesmom
.....
.....

Posts : 1556

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone seen Breaking Bad?

Post  eddie on Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:53 am

@Flap Zappa wrote:
I totally enjoyed BB, and I am enjoying Better Call saul which is a prequel and shows How "slippin' Jimmy" becomes saul. On the 2nd series now and still rather good. Also it gives the back story between mike and Jimmy (saul) and some of the characters who appear in breaking bad.,

Yep! That's my next project Dean

Ben also said "Weeds" was pretty good - I think they're on season 7 or somethjng in the US - it's a single mum selling weed after her husband dies and leaves her broke
avatar
eddie
........
........

Posts : 7012
Location : heaven on earth

http://www.myspace.com/fireflyuk

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone seen Breaking Bad?

Post  ALLAKAKA on Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:59 am

  ' Breaking wind ' now that's a gas.  ROFL
avatar
ALLAKAKA
...........
...........

Posts : 31090

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone seen Breaking Bad?

Post  eddie on Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:10 am

@ALLAKAKA wrote:  ' Breaking wind ' now that's a gas.  ROFL

Rolling Eyes
avatar
eddie
........
........

Posts : 7012
Location : heaven on earth

http://www.myspace.com/fireflyuk

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone seen Breaking Bad?

Post  Flap Zappa on Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:18 am

@eddie wrote:
@Flap Zappa wrote:
I totally enjoyed BB, and I am enjoying Better Call saul which is a prequel and shows How "slippin' Jimmy" becomes saul. On the 2nd series now and still rather good. Also it gives the back story between mike and Jimmy (saul) and some of the characters who appear in breaking bad.,

Yep! That's my next project Dean

Ben also said "Weeds" was pretty good - I think they're on season 7 or somethjng in the US - it's a single mum selling weed after her husband dies and leaves her broke
saw a few, didn't capture me

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 37195
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone seen Breaking Bad?

Post  eddie on Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:48 pm

I watched a series a while back and cannot remember what it's called!

It's about a man' who got stuck in a town in America and it turns out they're all there for a reason.

The name of the series is the name of the place I think?
avatar
eddie
........
........

Posts : 7012
Location : heaven on earth

http://www.myspace.com/fireflyuk

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone seen Breaking Bad?

Post  tom sawyer on Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:31 pm

@eddie wrote:Just finished it and it's bloody brilliant!

 breaking wind is better

tom sawyer
..........
..........

Posts : 10993

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone seen Breaking Bad?

Post  smelly-bandit on Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:02 am

@eddie wrote:I watched a series a while back and cannot remember what it's called!

It's about a man' who got stuck in a town in America and it turns out they're all there for a reason.

The name of the series is the name of the place I think?

Under the dome
avatar
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone seen Breaking Bad?

Post  ALLAKAKA on Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:17 am

@smelly-bandit wrote:

Under the dome



 Is it set in a Mosque ?   ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
avatar
ALLAKAKA
...........
...........

Posts : 31090

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum