IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great-grandmother, 71, is told she cannot marry 21-year-old Tunisian fiance who she met online by court officials who fear she is victim of immigration scam

4 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Great-grandmother, 71, is told she cannot marry 21-year-old Tunisian fiance who she met online by court officials who fear she is victim of immigration scam Empty Re: Great-grandmother, 71, is told she cannot marry 21-year-old Tunisian fiance who she met online by court officials who fear she is victim of immigration scam

Post  fatbob5 Sun May 22, 2016 10:33 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

• Swiss woman, 71, met her Tunisian lover online when he was just 18
  • The pair exchanged messages for three years before meeting last summer
  • They applied to be married, saying they shared an interest in 'rap music'
  • But court refused, fearing the man was using her to move to Switzerland 

By Stephanie Linning for MailOnline
Published: 13:41, 22 May 2016  | Updated: 17:52, 22 May 2016

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3603307/Great-grandmother-71-told-marry-21-year-old-Tunisian-fiance-met-online-court-officials-fear-victim-immigration-scam.html#ixzz49QDqnRpe

She's definitely CUCKOO
I'm not a big fan of rap musics
The sort of sounds I make the morning after a big curry are better
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Great-grandmother, 71, is told she cannot marry 21-year-old Tunisian fiance who she met online by court officials who fear she is victim of immigration scam Empty Re: Great-grandmother, 71, is told she cannot marry 21-year-old Tunisian fiance who she met online by court officials who fear she is victim of immigration scam

Post  wyatt1 Mon May 23, 2016 11:34 am

fatbob5 wrote:
I'm not a big fan of rap musics
The sort of sounds I make the morning after a big curry are better
Rap = CRAP    Thumbs up Thumbs up
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Mon May 23, 2016 11:37 am

I think she should be allowed to marry him but by doing so her Swiss citizenship is suspended and she becomes a Tunisian Citizen and they live in Tunisia. If she is widowed or gets a divorce she can be allowed back to Switzerland and her Swiss citizenship.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down