IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armed forces veterans are told not to visit First World War memorial in uniform because they would be 'promoting war'

+5
Flix
smelly-bandit
scrappydoo
nicko
dirge
9 posters

Go down

Armed forces veterans are told not to visit First World War memorial in uniform because they would be 'promoting war'  Empty Armed forces veterans are told not to visit First World War memorial in uniform because they would be 'promoting war'

Post  dirge Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:17 pm

Armed forces veterans are told not to visit First World War memorial in uniform because they would be 'promoting war'

Soldiers told wearing berets was disrespectful at Caernarfon Castle, Wales

Veterans were visiting castle's Weeping Window display when approached

Exhibition organisers have since apologised and are investigating incident

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3859188/Armed-forces-veterans-told-not-visit-World-War-memorial-uniform-promoting-war.html

dirge

Back to top Go down

Armed forces veterans are told not to visit First World War memorial in uniform because they would be 'promoting war'  Empty Re: Armed forces veterans are told not to visit First World War memorial in uniform because they would be 'promoting war'

Post  nicko Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:33 pm

What pillock said that? we should be told.
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Armed forces veterans are told not to visit First World War memorial in uniform because they would be 'promoting war'  Empty Re: Armed forces veterans are told not to visit First World War memorial in uniform because they would be 'promoting war'

Post  dirge Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:36 pm

nicko wrote:What pillock said that? we should be told.

Some female volunteer for the exhibition.
You know the type, as commie as they get no doubt Nicko

dirge

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  smelly-bandit Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:40 pm

i see scat is happy with the decision
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  dirge Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:01 pm

scrat wrote:
Some sadly Ill informed and disrespectful conservationist, a non entity who knows nothing of the suffering caused by Kaiser Wilhelm II, nor the dignity of the uniform that these brave warriors display at a memorial for the remembrance of such valour and the madness of war.

However, this has been blown completely out of proportion by the hypocrisy of the daily hate presented by the neo Nazi Didglet in order to ingratiate himself with the Nazi loving far right extremist on this forum.

Further evidence of his spiral of decline.

So you are not basically condemning her stupidity?

Quelle surprise

So instead you shriek again calling people Nazi's which is ironic as you have the closest association with your hate of Jews and anti-Semitism.

Seriously you really need help with your hate and anger

This woman was being a complete idiot

dirge

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:14 pm

I would say anyone with anything resembling a uniform and berets should arrange to descend en masse to the castle asap and envelop this jumped up little 'volunteer' in a mass of military representatives.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:01 pm

Flix wrote:I would say anyone with anything resembling a uniform and berets should arrange to descend en masse to the castle asap and envelop this jumped up little 'volunteer' in a mass of military representatives.

Remembrance Day is coming up on November 11th and the Royal British Legion have already issued me with the poppies that I will be distributing door-to-door in our little village from next Thursday.

I will, as always and as an RBL branch officer, wear my blazer with my RAF Command insignia and my RAF beret.

Anyone who doesn't approve can simply, er, fuck off.

Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:10 pm

the only disrespect was that being shown to veterans
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:02 pm

Lord Edmund Moletrousers wrote:

Remembrance Day is coming up on November 11th and the Royal British Legion have already issued me with the poppies that I will be distributing door-to-door in our little village from next Thursday.

I will, as always and as an RBL branch officer, wear my blazer with my RAF Command insignia and my RAF beret.

Anyone who doesn't approve can simply, er, fuck off.

RAF?? 

dears God please don't say RAF REG
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:08 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

RAF?? 

dears God please don't say RAF REG

No, thank God...Training Command as was in the 1960s (now Personnel and Training I believe).

It was a repository for "Pilot Officer Prunes" who started out as aircrew but just couldn't, er, get it up.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:04 am

Lord Edmund Moletrousers wrote:

No, thank God...Training Command as was in the 1960s (now Personnel and Training I believe).

It was a repository for "Pilot Officer Prunes" who started out as aircrew but just couldn't, er, get it up.
well thats alright then

Armed forces veterans are told not to visit First World War memorial in uniform because they would be 'promoting war'  Raf_re10
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:12 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
well thats alright then

Armed forces veterans are told not to visit First World War memorial in uniform because they would be 'promoting war'  Raf_re10

The old RAF joke back in those days was that if you handed an RAF Regiment officer a block of wood with "other side up" printed on all four surfaces you could keep him occupied and out of your hair for hours.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:37 am

scrat wrote:I once knew a very good pugilist rock ape from brum, he beat the fuck out of some street fighting Glaswegian big mouth fair and square in the ring, outside of the ring the Glaswegian waited a few days (recovered) and ambushed the pugilist with his buddies giving him a good hiding, a few years later I heard they were based together in Cyprus when an incident took place and the rock ape took his vengeance with the square end of a pit shovel.
shut up scat

no one cares about your opinion
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:42 am

scrat wrote:
Good Morning smelly my dear, You cared enough to comment on my opinion.

i care enough about fucking you off like the two bob whore you are
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:52 pm

Who is the twack who said that???

Sounds like 'Snookerballs' from Cannaddalink, he hates everything British, mind you, most on there do as well..
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down