IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Father And Bride's Epic Wedding Dance Mashup Is Going Viral

2 posters

Go down

This Father And Bride's Epic Wedding Dance Mashup Is Going Viral  Empty This Father And Bride's Epic Wedding Dance Mashup Is Going Viral

Post  dirge Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:53 pm

Nathan Ellison and his daughter, Mikayla Ellison Phillips, surprised the 400 guests at their Utah wedding by putting a twist on the traditional father-daughter dance.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/5247/This-Father-And-Bride-s-Epic-Wedding-Dance-Mashup-Is-Going-Viral#B76qOdwscQgUB0b0.99

dirge

Back to top Go down

This Father And Bride's Epic Wedding Dance Mashup Is Going Viral  Empty Re: This Father And Bride's Epic Wedding Dance Mashup Is Going Viral

Post  Syl Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:51 pm

That was absolutely brilliant Didge....you find the most amazing vids, Grinning

Syl

Back to top Go down

This Father And Bride's Epic Wedding Dance Mashup Is Going Viral  Empty Re: This Father And Bride's Epic Wedding Dance Mashup Is Going Viral

Post  dirge Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:58 pm

Syl wrote:That was absolutely brilliant Didge....you find the most amazing vids, Grinning

Thanks Syl

It made me smile, that was brilliant

Grinning

dirge

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:32 pm

didge wrote:

Thanks Syl

It made me smile, that was brilliant

Grinning
It made me smile...I showed it to my OH too, he thought it was brilliant.
That dad had amazing energy.

Syl

Back to top Go down

Post  dirge Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:38 pm

Syl wrote:
It made me smile...I showed it to my OH too, he thought it was brilliant.
That dad had amazing energy.

It was a great Father and Daughter moment.

It certainly livened up the atmosphere

dirge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down