IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let John Legend’s New Video Be The Message Of Love You Need Today

2 posters

Go down

Let John Legend’s New Video Be The Message Of Love You Need Today Empty Let John Legend’s New Video Be The Message Of Love You Need Today

Post  dirge Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:28 am

The 37-year-old singer unveiled the heartwarming video for “Love Me Now” featuring various couples from around the world and their own powerful tales of love.
Let John Legend’s New Video Be The Message Of Love You Need Today 5825f3be1800002d005038e5
COLUMBIA RECORDS
John Legend’s “Love Me Now” video

“This video shows how love can be shared in some of the most difficult situations on Earth in which the human spirit and connection with each other prevails,” director Nabil Elderkin said in a statement. “From one of the longest standing refugee camps in northern Iraq just 45 miles outside of Mosul, to Standing Rock Reservation where they are fighting against the Dakota Access Pipeline that threatens their sacred lands and all of our water, it is a glimpse into these couples’ lives and the lives of those in their communities.”

Earlier this week, Legend told fans that the video highlights those who are “marginalized and rejected, feared and left behind.”
Legend’s wife, Chrissy Teigen, and their daughter, Luna, also appear in the video― and they couldn’t be any cuter. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/john-legend-love-me-now-video_us_5825ef13e4b0c4b63b0c4a94?section=us_good-news

dirge

Back to top Go down

Let John Legend’s New Video Be The Message Of Love You Need Today Empty Re: Let John Legend’s New Video Be The Message Of Love You Need Today

Post  blackie7 Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:44 am

didge wrote:

The 37-year-old singer unveiled the heartwarming video for “Love Me Now” featuring various couples from around the world and their own powerful tales of love.
Let John Legend’s New Video Be The Message Of Love You Need Today 5825f3be1800002d005038e5
COLUMBIA RECORDS
John Legend’s “Love Me Now” video

“This video shows how love can be shared in some of the most difficult situations on Earth in which the human spirit and connection with each other prevails,” director Nabil Elderkin said in a statement. “From one of the longest standing refugee camps in northern Iraq just 45 miles outside of Mosul, to Standing Rock Reservation where they are fighting against the Dakota Access Pipeline that threatens their sacred lands and all of our water, it is a glimpse into these couples’ lives and the lives of those in their communities.”

Earlier this week, Legend told fans that the video highlights those who are “marginalized and rejected, feared and left behind.”
Legend’s wife, Chrissy Teigen, and their daughter, Luna, also appear in the video― and they couldn’t be any cuter. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/john-legend-love-me-now-video_us_5825ef13e4b0c4b63b0c4a94?section=us_good-news
John Lennon is bringing out a new album next week entitled " Gone but not forgotten" pre publicity doesn't mean it will be any good dafty!

blackie7

Back to top Go down