IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WATCH: A powerful plea from Israeli-Arab news anchor Lucy Aharish that needs to be heard

2 posters

Go down

WATCH: A powerful plea from Israeli-Arab news anchor Lucy Aharish that needs to be heard Empty WATCH: A powerful plea from Israeli-Arab news anchor Lucy Aharish that needs to be heard

Post  dirge Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:22 pm

Channel 2 newscaster Lucy Ahrish switched from Hebrew to English to blast Western inaction over Aleppo — singling out France, Germany, Britain, the US and UN
“I am ashamed as a human being that we chose leaders who are incapable of being articulate in their condemnation and powerful in their action. I am ashamed that the Arab world is being taken hostage by terrorists and murderers and that we are not doing anything. I am ashamed that the peaceful majority of humanity is irrelevant once again.”

dirge

Back to top Go down

WATCH: A powerful plea from Israeli-Arab news anchor Lucy Aharish that needs to be heard Empty Re: WATCH: A powerful plea from Israeli-Arab news anchor Lucy Aharish that needs to be heard

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:01 am

Yawn
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down