IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will tell you what 'Grinds My Gears'

4 posters

Go down

I will tell you what 'Grinds My Gears' Empty I will tell you what 'Grinds My Gears'

Post  fatbob5 Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:33 pm

Public Toilets which dont have a Coat Hook
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

I will tell you what 'Grinds My Gears' Empty Re: I will tell you what 'Grinds My Gears'

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:13 am

fatbob5 wrote:Public Toilets which dont have a Coat Hook

If you want to grind some real gears, you can have a run in my 1971 Land Rover, which is pre-syncromesh!

Ah, the noble and ancient art of double de-clutching.......
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

I will tell you what 'Grinds My Gears' Empty Re: I will tell you what 'Grinds My Gears'

Post  nicko Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:32 pm

Edmund,    I can't use a clutch now as my legs don't work very well,     automatic is the way for me.   Sod all that gear changing especially in Traffic.
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:15 pm

nicko wrote:Edmund,    I can't use a clutch now as my legs don't work very well,     automatic is the way for me.   Sod all that gear changing especially in Traffic.

I certainly have to make a supreme effort with my old Landy, but I only use her for short journeys and getting into my own woodland. Any long journeys, particularly those involving a lot of traffic, are in my BMW, and that is most definitely automatic.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down