IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigerian Mother-£350000-Racked Up Bill

3 posters

Go down

Nigerian Mother-£350000-Racked Up Bill Empty Nigerian Mother-£350000-Racked Up Bill

Post  Major Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:11 am

A hospital is chasing a £350,000 bill racked up by a Nigerian mother who flew to Britain to give birth to twins.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4123156/Health-tourist-s-350-000-bill-paid-NHS-crisis-case-mother-flew-Nigeria-birth-two-twins.html#ixzz4VuwppvOF 
Follow us: - | -

Why the hell do we stand for this????

We have had private medical operations and have to give our CREDIT CARD PRIOR to receiving such, some will take cash but STILL insist on your CREDIT CARD PRIOR.

Forunuz must do the same for OUR NHS or get nowt.

Forun scroungers are depriving our own people, FACT
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Nigerian Mother-£350000-Racked Up Bill Empty Re: Nigerian Mother-£350000-Racked Up Bill

Post  Syl Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:07 pm

This case was mentioned somewhere else, I read the NHS trust involved only made ONE attempt to claim back the money, it was ignored...and they left it at that.

The NHS is going under....too many people, whether entitled or not, and too many cuts. Theresa May is doing NOTHING to help, denying a crisis is happening, and ignoring the 10 and 12 hour queue's that many people have to endure before they can be seen in A&E....I have never known local and major hospitals pleading through the media for people to not turn up at A&E unless it's a life or death situation....but that's happening frequently now.
Dr's appointments used to be met on the same day, a 2 day wait was considered a long time to wait.....and only then if the complaint was not immediate.
My local practice now has an average 2 week waiting time.

Syl

Back to top Go down

Nigerian Mother-£350000-Racked Up Bill Empty Re: Nigerian Mother-£350000-Racked Up Bill

Post  nicko Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:29 pm

My local Surgery has 6 doctors,     3 are part time,    WTF.
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down