Post one word only as a clue to a Films title with no clues at all and the first to get the right answer goes next.

Go down

Post one word only as a clue to a Films title with no clues at all and the first to get the right answer goes next. Empty Post one word only as a clue to a Films title with no clues at all and the first to get the right answer goes next.

Post  blackie7 on Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:03 am

I'll start you off with TARA. Thumbs up

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post one word only as a clue to a Films title with no clues at all and the first to get the right answer goes next. Empty Re: Post one word only as a clue to a Films title with no clues at all and the first to get the right answer goes next.

Post  Major on Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:40 pm

Tararse Bulba

Tarantula

My one is CHI
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post one word only as a clue to a Films title with no clues at all and the first to get the right answer goes next. Empty Re: Post one word only as a clue to a Films title with no clues at all and the first to get the right answer goes next.

Post  blackie7 on Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:04 pm

@Major wrote:Tararse Bulba

Tarantula

My one is CHI
Wrong answer MS, try again before posting your word poke tongue

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix on Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:52 pm

Gone with the wind?

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  blackie7 on Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:13 pm

@Flix wrote:Gone with the wind?
Yes Flix, your go kid Thumbs up

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  blackie7 on Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:19 pm

@blackie7 wrote:
Yes Flix, your go kid Thumbs up
I think I was a bit ambitious thinking one word was enough so expand it a bit if you want to.

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  blackie7 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:48 am

@Flix wrote:V.W.
LOL!
I think the Major means that film Dennis Weaver starred in when chased my a huge truck trying to run him off the road.
It wasn't much of a clue was it? Grinning

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl on Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:30 am

Duel ?
I can't see how the clue fitted.

Syl

Back to top Go down

Post  gelico on Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:38 am

@Major wrote:car

christine
gelico
gelico

Back to top Go down

Post  blackie7 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:12 am

@Syl wrote:Duel ?
I can't see how the clue fitted.
NO, THIS ONE WORD CLUE NEEDS TO BE DUMPED SYL head bang Grinning

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  blackie7 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:31 pm

@Major wrote:Shark
Jaws MS but it still wont work unless with remote clues crying

I'll change it slightly to help our less clever members.

This is a clue to one of the best TV series ever in my opinion

Jack and Jessie never married but fell in love at first glance??????????????

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  blackie7 on Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:20 pm

@Syl wrote:Jackanory? Basketball
No you bugger, you know the answer or you are just pretending to be a Geordie Wow poke tongue

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum