Ricky Gervais: Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’

Go down

Ricky Gervais: Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’ Empty Re: Ricky Gervais: Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’

Post  fatbob5 on Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:34 pm

................ and the idea that celebrities shouldn’t speak out about politics.

“Why shouldn’t I?” he says. “I’m a person as well. That’s my job. You don’t say to a plumber, ‘Oh don’t get involved in politics. You should just fix my toilet.’ He’s allowed to talk politics. Why are celebrities not allowed to talk politics?”......


Great Point there
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 13286
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Ricky Gervais: Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’ Empty Re: Ricky Gervais: Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’

Post  smelly-bandit on Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:33 pm

who cares about celebrities bob??

this past year celebrities along with the political and ultra rich elites have made utter fools of themselves.

look at Madonna, under investigation after her outburst.

that other one she was with who ranted about her period blood?? the only people she was impressing were the zombies who were attending the rally.

i don't think very many people care about these celebrities and their views, if anything, their whinging turns ordinary people off of them.

did they convince anyone to vote remain??

no

did they stop trump being elected??

no

let them rant on, im sure they will get bored soon enough and get back to taking selfies
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4100

Back to top Go down

Ricky Gervais: Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’ Empty Re: Ricky Gervais: Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’

Post  tom sawyer on Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:46 pm

@fatbob5 wrote:................ and the idea that celebrities shouldn’t speak out about politics.

“Why shouldn’t I?” he says. “I’m a person as well. That’s my job. You don’t say to a plumber, ‘Oh don’t get involved in politics. You should just fix my toilet.’ He’s allowed to talk politics. Why are celebrities not allowed to talk politics?”......


Great Point there

We are not allowed to say anything

tom sawyer
..........
..........

Posts : 10993

Back to top Go down

Ricky Gervais: Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’ Empty Re: Ricky Gervais: Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’

Post  fatbob5 on Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:51 pm

@smelly-bandit wrote:who cares about celebrities bob??

this past year celebrities along with the political and ultra rich elites have made utter fools of themselves.

look at Madonna, under investigation after her outburst.

that other one she was with who ranted about her period blood?? the only people she was impressing were the zombies who were attending the rally.

i don't think very many people care about these celebrities and their views, if anything, their whinging turns ordinary people off of them.

did they convince anyone to vote remain??

no

did they stop trump being elected??

no

let them rant on, im sure they will get bored soon enough and get back to taking selfies
But Trump himself is one of these celebrities

Ricky Gervais: Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’ 15091110
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 13286
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Ricky Gervais: Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’ Empty Re: Ricky Gervais: Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’

Post  Flap Zappa on Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:23 pm

@fatbob5 wrote:................ and the idea that celebrities shouldn’t speak out about politics.

“Why shouldn’t I?” he says. “I’m a person as well. That’s my job. You don’t say to a plumber, ‘Oh don’t get involved in politics. You should just fix my toilet.’ He’s allowed to talk politics. Why are celebrities not allowed to talk politics?”......


Great Point there
the problem is many of them think their views are more important than joe bloggs down the pub because they have been on TV or in a movie.

RJ has made some amusing TV in his time. Although I would say the office USA is far funnier than the Office. You can say that his TV shows have been very generous to the supporting cast as they are often far better than RJ himself.

His film career has been pretty dire.

I remember him way back in the channel 4 days when he has a spot on a late night show, cant remember the name of the show. He got noticed because of his very un PC bits on that show.
Since he has become older and I would say fatter, although he has got trimmer since moving into american circles, he has somewhat lost his edge
He can still raise a smile and I think Derek was an excellent show. But that does not make his view any better than anyone elses, although there are plenty of people out there who hang on celebs every utterance.


_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
Ricky Gervais: Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’ Flaptrap1
Ricky Gervais: Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’ Iaf_ta11 The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              Ricky Gervais: Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’ Iaf_fo12
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 38638
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Ricky Gervais: Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’ Empty Re: Ricky Gervais: Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’

Post  Flap Zappa on Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:24 pm

@fatbob5 wrote:
@smelly-bandit wrote:who cares about celebrities bob??

this past year celebrities along with the political and ultra rich elites have made utter fools of themselves.

look at Madonna, under investigation after her outburst.

that other one she was with who ranted about her period blood?? the only people she was impressing were the zombies who were attending the rally.

i don't think very many people care about these celebrities and their views, if anything, their whinging turns ordinary people off of them.

did they convince anyone to vote remain??

no

did they stop trump being elected??

no

let them rant on, im sure they will get bored soon enough and get back to taking selfies
But Trump himself is one of these celebrities

Ricky Gervais: Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’ 15091110
and yet he is president of the USA and madonna and co are still just whining snowflakes.

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
Ricky Gervais: Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’ Flaptrap1
Ricky Gervais: Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’ Iaf_ta11 The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              Ricky Gervais: Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’ Iaf_fo12
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 38638
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ricky Gervais: Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’ Empty Re: Ricky Gervais: Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’

Post  fatbob5 on Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:47 pm

@Flap Zappa wrote:
and yet he is president of the USA and madonna and co are still just whining snowflakes.
He is far better at lying than an other celebrity
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 13286
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Ricky Gervais: Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’ Empty Re: Ricky Gervais: Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’

Post  Flap Zappa on Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:44 pm

@fatbob5 wrote:
@Flap Zappa wrote:
and yet he is president of the USA and madonna and co are still just whining snowflakes.
He is far better at lying than an other celebrity
I know someone who knows Madonna and she is no saint.

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
Ricky Gervais: Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’ Flaptrap1
Ricky Gervais: Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’ Iaf_ta11 The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              Ricky Gervais: Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’ Iaf_fo12
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 38638
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Ricky Gervais: Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’ Empty Re: Ricky Gervais: Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’

Post  Flix on Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:39 am

Celebrities can say what they like just as everyone can (supposedly) but their opinions should be part of their private lives, they shouldn't use their dubious, in many cases, celebrity to advertise an opinion that some people, because they are dazzled by celebrities, even z list ones, might take as gospel, when its only one person's opinion.

Flix
.......
.......

Posts : 5887

Back to top Go down

Ricky Gervais: Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’ Empty Re: Ricky Gervais: Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’

Post  smelly-bandit on Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:58 am

Bob can I ask you a question??? 

Are you going to whinge for the next 4 years?? 

If so I need to put you on ignore
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4100

Back to top Go down

Ricky Gervais: Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’ Empty Re: Ricky Gervais: Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum