Social Workers In General

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Social Workers In General

Post  Major on Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:33 pm

A week-old baby was taken off his parents in hospital by social workers after his father expressed 'unorthodox views about the benefits of formula milk'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4231242/Social-workers-took-newborn-baby-parents.html#ixzz4YsFfif25 
Follow us: - | -


This story is horrendous for the paruntz of the baby.

I have had experience with social workuz and twaz only the last one who came to my father in law who cut the mustud.
I have had more rowz with social workuz and a director than you would believe.

They must be the most brainless inane aerosolz on earth.
avatar
Major
......
......

Posts : 2213

Back to top Go down

Re: Social Workers In General

Post  Shady on Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:17 pm

Major wrote:A week-old baby was taken off his parents in hospital by social workers after his father expressed 'unorthodox views about the benefits of formula milk'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4231242/Social-workers-took-newborn-baby-parents.html#ixzz4YsFfif25 
Follow us: - | -


This story is horrendous for the paruntz of the baby.

I have had experience with social workuz and twaz only the last one who came to my father in law who cut the mustud.
I have had more rowz with social workuz and a director than you would believe.

They must be the most brainless inane aerosolz on earth.

Good afternoon Major.

Unfortunately,Social Services like many organizations have become infected with the far left disease which means they will make irrational decisions.

There are individuals who are on planet Earth,but they have to keep a low profile or face losing their jobs and being falsely accused of just about anything.

I've had a few dealings with S/S and on the whole they were okay.
avatar
Shady
......
......

Posts : 2531
Location : Closer than you think.

Back to top Go down

Re: Social Workers In General

Post  smelly-bandit on Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:47 pm

There is definitely something sinister going on here. 

This is not the first time children have been stolen from parents. 

Its clear to me that child traffickers have infiltrated the council and are using their position as a means to steal children, deeper investigations will no doubt reveal that these children are then being sold onto rich childless couples.
avatar
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 3481

Back to top Go down

Re: Social Workers In General

Post  Syl on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:34 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:There is definitely something sinister going on here. 

This is not the first time children have been stolen from parents. 

Its clear to me that child traffickers have infiltrated the council and are using their position as a means to steal children, deeper investigations will no doubt reveal that these children are then being sold onto rich childless couples.
Did you read the thread?
The child was given back to the parents after three months and the local council have had to pay the parents damages.

Obviously social services were very wrong to take the baby off the parents in the first place, they needed help not punishment.

Syl
....
....

Posts : 796

Back to top Go down

Re: Social Workers In General

Post  smelly-bandit on Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:54 am

Syl wrote:
Did you read the thread?
The child was given back to the parents after three months and the local council have had to pay the parents damages.

Obviously social services were very wrong to take the baby off the parents in the first place, they needed help not punishment.
I did 

But it doesn't change the fact that there will be slave traders and traffickers who are using social services as a business
avatar
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 3481

Back to top Go down

Re: Social Workers In General

Post  Syl on Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:07 am

Well I would be interested to see proof of that.

Syl
....
....

Posts : 796

Back to top Go down

Re: Social Workers In General

Post  Major on Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:04 pm

I have seen some jet black carers and sitters working for social services who could barely make themselves understood, residents were frightened.
Agencies who employ them and supply councils do not give a rats arse who they employ as long as they get paid.

Anyone who does not believe me obviously does not have my experience.

How a about this then.
In a council run care facility the kitchen hand was giving out GP prescribed meds from the meds trolley. 
avatar
Major
......
......

Posts : 2213

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum