IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter alleges Trump administration tried to unmask critical account

2 posters

Go down

Twitter alleges Trump administration tried to unmask critical account Empty Twitter alleges Trump administration tried to unmask critical account

Post  fatbob5 Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:22 pm

Twitter filed a lawsuit against the Trump administration on Thursday alleging that U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials had tried to get the company to reveal the identity of an anonymous account that has been critical of the agency.....

http://thehill.com/policy/technology/327677-twitter-alleges-trump-administration-tried-to-unmask-critical-account

RWers --- not big fans of the concept of 'freedom of speech'
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Twitter alleges Trump administration tried to unmask critical account Empty Re: Twitter alleges Trump administration tried to unmask critical account

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:53 pm

fatbob5 wrote:Twitter filed a lawsuit against the Trump administration on Thursday alleging that U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials had tried to get the company to reveal the identity of an anonymous account that has been critical of the agency.....

http://thehill.com/policy/technology/327677-twitter-alleges-trump-administration-tried-to-unmask-critical-account

RWers --- not big fans of the concept of 'freedom of speech'
rather depends what he is leaking doesn;t it. as a government employee I imagine he has had to sign some official documentation along the lines of OSA or whatever the american equivalent is.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Twitter alleges Trump administration tried to unmask critical account Empty Re: Twitter alleges Trump administration tried to unmask critical account

Post  fatbob5 Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:54 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
rather depends what he is leaking doesn;t it. as a government employee I imagine he has had to sign some official documentation along the lines of OSA or whatever the american equivalent is.
Do you still refuse to accept the fact that Trump is Evil ?

pirat
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:59 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:
Do you still refuse to accept the fact that Trump is Evil ?

pirat
I do not accept that at all. I would suggest that he should be allowed to get on with making america great and not having to fight his own civil service before he can govern effectively.
Obama will be shown by history to be one of the most divisive presidents ever. His only real achievement is being black, sort of.

Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:23 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
I do not accept that at all. I would suggest that he should be allowed to get on with making america great and not having to fight his own civil service before he can govern effectively.
Obama will be shown by history to be one of the most divisive presidents ever. His only real achievement is being black, sort of.

Tulsi Gabbard for POTUS -  2020.
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:57 am

fatbob5 wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:

Tulsi Gabbard for POTUS -  2020.
I heard Chelsea clinton might run, although I am hoping that was an april fools joke.
Surely the clinton family could not be that deluded
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down