Twitter alleges Trump administration tried to unmask critical account

Go down

Twitter alleges Trump administration tried to unmask critical account Empty Twitter alleges Trump administration tried to unmask critical account

Post  fatbob5 on Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:22 am

Twitter filed a lawsuit against the Trump administration on Thursday alleging that U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials had tried to get the company to reveal the identity of an anonymous account that has been critical of the agency.....


http://thehill.com/policy/technology/327677-twitter-alleges-trump-administration-tried-to-unmask-critical-account





RWers --- not big fans of the concept of 'freedom of speech'
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 13286
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Twitter alleges Trump administration tried to unmask critical account Empty Re: Twitter alleges Trump administration tried to unmask critical account

Post  Flap Zappa on Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:53 pm

@fatbob5 wrote:Twitter filed a lawsuit against the Trump administration on Thursday alleging that U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials had tried to get the company to reveal the identity of an anonymous account that has been critical of the agency.....


http://thehill.com/policy/technology/327677-twitter-alleges-trump-administration-tried-to-unmask-critical-account





RWers --- not big fans of the concept of 'freedom of speech'
rather depends what he is leaking doesn;t it. as a government employee I imagine he has had to sign some official documentation along the lines of OSA or whatever the american equivalent is.

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
Twitter alleges Trump administration tried to unmask critical account Flaptrap1
Twitter alleges Trump administration tried to unmask critical account Iaf_ta11 The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              Twitter alleges Trump administration tried to unmask critical account Iaf_fo12
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 38638
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Twitter alleges Trump administration tried to unmask critical account Empty Re: Twitter alleges Trump administration tried to unmask critical account

Post  fatbob5 on Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:54 pm

@Flap Zappa wrote:
rather depends what he is leaking doesn;t it. as a government employee I imagine he has had to sign some official documentation along the lines of OSA or whatever the american equivalent is.
Do you still refuse to accept the fact that Trump is Evil ?

pirat
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 13286
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Twitter alleges Trump administration tried to unmask critical account Empty Re: Twitter alleges Trump administration tried to unmask critical account

Post  Flap Zappa on Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:59 pm

@fatbob5 wrote:
@Flap Zappa wrote:
rather depends what he is leaking doesn;t it. as a government employee I imagine he has had to sign some official documentation along the lines of OSA or whatever the american equivalent is.
Do you still refuse to accept the fact that Trump is Evil ?

pirat
I do not accept that at all. I would suggest that he should be allowed to get on with making america great and not having to fight his own civil service before he can govern effectively.
Obama will be shown by history to be one of the most divisive presidents ever. His only real achievement is being black, sort of.


_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
Twitter alleges Trump administration tried to unmask critical account Flaptrap1
Twitter alleges Trump administration tried to unmask critical account Iaf_ta11 The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              Twitter alleges Trump administration tried to unmask critical account Iaf_fo12
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 38638
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Twitter alleges Trump administration tried to unmask critical account Empty Re: Twitter alleges Trump administration tried to unmask critical account

Post  fatbob5 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:23 am

@Flap Zappa wrote:
I do not accept that at all. I would suggest that he should be allowed to get on with making america great and not having to fight his own civil service before he can govern effectively.
Obama will be shown by history to be one of the most divisive presidents ever. His only real achievement is being black, sort of.

Tulsi Gabbard for POTUS -  2020.
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 13286
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Twitter alleges Trump administration tried to unmask critical account Empty Re: Twitter alleges Trump administration tried to unmask critical account

Post  Flap Zappa on Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:57 am

@fatbob5 wrote:
@Flap Zappa wrote:
I do not accept that at all. I would suggest that he should be allowed to get on with making america great and not having to fight his own civil service before he can govern effectively.
Obama will be shown by history to be one of the most divisive presidents ever. His only real achievement is being black, sort of.

Tulsi Gabbard for POTUS -  2020.
I heard Chelsea clinton might run, although I am hoping that was an april fools joke.
Surely the clinton family could not be that deluded

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
Twitter alleges Trump administration tried to unmask critical account Flaptrap1
Twitter alleges Trump administration tried to unmask critical account Iaf_ta11 The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              Twitter alleges Trump administration tried to unmask critical account Iaf_fo12
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 38638
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Twitter alleges Trump administration tried to unmask critical account Empty Re: Twitter alleges Trump administration tried to unmask critical account

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum