Healthy teen dies after drinking too much caffeine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Healthy teen dies after drinking too much caffeine

Post  fatbob5 on Tue May 16, 2017 8:20 pm

A teenage boy who died after drinking three caffeinated drinks in less than two hours had no pre-existing heart problems, a coroner has said.

South Carolina student Davis Cripe had drunk a large Mountain Dew (a fizzy citrus drink), a latte from McDonald's and an energy drink in the two hours before he collapsed........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Food for thought considering the industrial quantities of caffeine i consume
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Re: Healthy teen dies after drinking too much caffeine

Post  blackie7 on Tue May 16, 2017 8:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:A teenage boy who died after drinking three caffeinated drinks in less than two hours had no pre-existing heart problems, a coroner has said.

South Carolina student Davis Cripe had drunk a large Mountain Dew (a fizzy citrus drink), a latte from McDonald's and an energy drink in the two hours before he collapsed........

You are given so much advice now concerning healthy things to eat and healthy food stuffs that you don't know what to believe so you may as well just eat what you fancy and forget the so called experts who never agree with each other anyway.
It's all bullsh*t kid.

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  Costa on Tue May 16, 2017 9:14 pm

I never knowingly touch anything with caffeine in it. After just half a cup of coffee, I am all jittery and restless and its a horrible feeling.

So its caffeine free drinks for me all the way, including my tea bags.

Costa

Back to top Go down

Post  blackie7 on Tue May 16, 2017 9:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:A teenage boy who died after drinking three caffeinated drinks in less than two hours had no pre-existing heart problems, a coroner has said.

I'm kind of lucky weight wise FB.
I can eat anything I want but within a stone either way, up or down it's pretty much the same.
I have two older sisters who are always on diets and one younger sister who is just like me.
She can eat anything as well without putting on weight ROFL Thumbs up

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  blackie7 on Tue May 16, 2017 9:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I'm kind of lucky weight wise FB.
I can eat anything I want but within a stone either way, up or down it's pretty much the same.
I have two older sisters who are always on diets and one younger sister who is just like me.
She can eat anything as well without putting on weight ROFL Thumbs up
 I know lots of jokes about fatties so sometimes drop myself right in the pan by telling my sisters jokes LOL!
I don't realise I'm doing it most of the time until it's to late crying

blackie7

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top