Four arrested in east London over 'UK terror plot'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Four arrested in east London over 'UK terror plot'

Post  ALLAKAKA on Wed May 17, 2017 8:08 pm

Four men have been arrested in east London over an alleged terror plot on UK soil, police have said.
Scotland Yard said the four men – aged between 18 and 27 – were detained on suspicion of being concerned in committing, preparing or instigating acts of terrorism.
The Met said the four arrests, all in east London, were planned and part of an on-going investigation by the force’s counter-terror unit and MI5.

The arrests were also linked to activity in the UK, police said.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

• Read more

Politicians told to be vigilant as terror attack still 'highly likely'

Three of the men, aged 18, 25 and 27, were arrested at their home addresses in east London.
The fourth man, aged 24, was arrested near to his east London home.
Police also raided five residential addresses in east London and one business address on Wednesday.
The four suspects are currently in custody at a south London police station

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Don't they integrate well.   '' Behead the Bastards ''
ALLAKAKA

Back to top Go down

Re: Four arrested in east London over 'UK terror plot'

Post  blackie7 on Wed May 17, 2017 9:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Four men have been arrested in east London over an alleged terror plot on UK soil, police have said.
Scotland Yard said the four men – aged between 18 and 27 – were detained on suspicion of being concerned in committing, preparing or instigating acts of terrorism.
The Met said the four arrests, all in east London, were planned and part of an on-going investigation by the force’s counter-terror unit and MI5.

The arrests were also linked to activity in the UK, police said.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

• Read more

Politicians told to be vigilant as terror attack still 'highly likely'

Three of the men, aged 18, 25 and 27, were arrested at their home addresses in east London.
The fourth man, aged 24, was arrested near to his east London home.
Police also raided five residential addresses in east London and one business address on Wednesday.
The four suspects are currently in custody at a south London police station

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Don't they integrate well.   '' Behead the Bastards ''
I'll bail you out Alki lol1

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  Major on Wed May 17, 2017 10:14 pm

Guilty as charged, take them down.
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  harvesmom on Thu May 18, 2017 2:42 am

We won't behead them. To be fair that makes us as bad as them.

What we do is put the evidence to the CPS, who probably decide they don't have enough evidence for a court case so they walk. And even if they get past that, they go in front of a jury who may or may not believe them. And if they don't believe them, they will get banged up in a nice cell for a few years, where they can radicalise other inmates and live a cushy life because of their religion. 

Whichever party had the balls the stand up and say we will deport them would get my vote, regardless of anything else. And I've said before, if they are British born put em in a plane and parachute  them into the middle of an Isis territory. See how hard they are then.
harvesmom

Back to top Go down

Post  blackie7 on Thu May 18, 2017 10:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:We won't behead them. To be fair that makes us as bad as them.

What we do is put the evidence to the CPS, who probably decide they don't have enough evidence for a court case so they walk. And even if they get past that, they go in front of a jury who may or may not believe them. And if they don't believe them, they will get banged up in a nice cell for a few years, where they can radicalise other inmates and live a cushy life because of their religion. 

Whichever party had the balls the stand up and say we will deport them would get my vote, regardless of anything else. And I've said before, if they are British born put em in a plane and parachute  them into the middle of an Isis territory. See how hard they are then.
Would beheading them not float your boat HM?

The buggers kill and maim our troops and just ordinary people and don't care how many lives they've wrecked so who cares
if they get a good kicking and end up swinging on a rope or in the Electric chair frying slowly.
I wont lose any sleep over that babe Boring

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  blackie7 on Thu May 18, 2017 10:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Would beheading them not float your boat HM?

The buggers kill and maim our troops and just ordinary people and don't care how many lives they've wrecked so who cares
if they get a good kicking and end up swinging on a rope or in the Electric chair frying slowly.
I wont lose any sleep over that babe Boring
I'd sleep well knowing they'd gone and been forgotten and not hero worshipped by others. rage

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  Major on Thu May 18, 2017 11:41 am

There is a lot of truth spoken on here which is a bonus, if we said things on NF however trivial the ban stick would come out.

Myself and others have strong anti Muzzi feelings and should be allowed to express them anywhere.
I have had to curtail my feelings/opinions in years gone by on forums with ban stick mania so I could stay there, never again, I would be off.
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  blackie7 on Thu May 18, 2017 12:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:There is a lot of truth spoken on here which is a bonus, if we said things on NF however trivial the ban stick would come out.

Myself and others have strong anti Muzzi feelings and should be allowed to express them anywhere.
I have had to curtail my feelings/opinions in years gone by on forums with ban stick mania so I could stay there, never again, I would be off.
It seems obvious to me that Alki and Costa are actually quite nice but have got their priorities wrong, their knickers in a twist and don't bother wearing bras
now their tits hang down beneath their knees.
Nice but not ones you'd be happy dating in case a mate spotted you dating them lol!.

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  blackie7 on Thu May 18, 2017 1:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It seems obvious to me that Alki and Costa are actually quite nice but have got their priorities wrong, their knickers in a twist and don't bother wearing bras
now their tits hang down beneath their knees.
Nice but not ones you'd be happy dating in case a mate spotted you dating them lol!.
Actually Major you probably would buy them dinner but take your missus with you to make sure no Hanky Panky went on after they'd filled their bellies up
and stopped belching lol!

blackie7

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top