Is This Fair Or Not

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is This Fair Or Not

Post  Major on Fri May 19, 2017 8:11 pm

John McDonnell has admitted he claims the winter fuel allowance - despite having an income of nearly £100,000 a year. 
The shadow chancellor confirmed that he receives the money and spends it on his energy bills.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4522796/McDonnell-claims-winter-fuel-handout-despite-100-000-pay.html#ixzz4hXsqPuis 
Follow us: - | -
Major

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Fair Or Not

Post  blackie7 on Fri May 19, 2017 8:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:John McDonnell has admitted he claims the winter fuel allowance - despite having an income of nearly £100,000 a year. 
The shadow chancellor confirmed that he receives the money and spends it on his energy bills.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4522796/McDonnell-claims-winter-fuel-handout-despite-100-000-pay.html#ixzz4hXsqPuis 
Follow us: - | -
He probably spends his winter fuel payments on floozies MS but fair play to the guy ROFL

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  blackie7 on Fri May 19, 2017 8:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
He probably spends his winter fuel payments on floozies MS but fair play to the guy ROFL
Its only a fiver for ten minutes behind the gas works but £7.50 A hour if you want botty action you dirty bugger ROFL

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  Major on Fri May 19, 2017 10:07 pm

I have mixed feelings about so called rich getting less than so called poor whom both have equally paid into our system yet scum scroungers from all over the world come here and get something for nothing.

Bloody fair ennit. Alf Garnet.
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl on Sat May 20, 2017 3:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have mixed feelings about so called rich getting less than so called poor whom both have equally paid into our system yet scum scroungers from all over the world come here and get something for nothing.

Bloody fair ennit. Alf Garnet.
I suppose it depends on what is classed as rich and poor.

Is Theresa May saying anyone who has more than £100.000 in either savings or property is rich?
The most run down house is worth more than that....maybe the people who own it are poor, so the figure is ridiculously low.

I do think people who have lots of available income after paying bills probably don't need it though.
Syl

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix on Sat May 20, 2017 8:22 pm

How much is enough? Surely as you say Syl if you have a decent roof over your head, you have clothes, enough or maybe more than enough food, your heating and lighting are paid for and perhaps you have money for hobbies or some travel, what else do you need, how much more can you own. There are people with collections of cars, that hardly get used, collections of jewellry that rarely see the light of day and often held in secure premises while very good replicas gets to be worn in case they are stolen, art that is in private collections, usually in vaults that hardly get seen by anyone. I don't get the lure of gold except that its very durable, diamonds don't interest me, I like jewellery but only for how it looks, there's some incredibly ugly stuff out there that is apparently very costly. Sometimes I think it must be a soul destroying when you are rich enough to have everything you want, what is there to hope and work for, imagine wanting something and being able to just go and get it or have it sent to you, must be nice at first but it must get boring after a while.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Major on Sat May 20, 2017 8:31 pm

How doest thou feel about the so called rich NOT getting the help from the system which they have paid into yet those whom have not paid into our system get it FREE.

The more money you earn legally the more tax you pay so Theresa is suggesting the so called rich will have to pay MORE AGAIN.
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix on Sat May 20, 2017 9:09 pm

I have no problem with someone who has contributed accessing the NHS or anything else, I do get fed up with scroungers though especially mobility. Why does a person working at an ordinary job have to struggle to keep a roof over his/her head and an old car on the road when their next door neighbour has managed to qualify for mobility and has a brand new top of the range car in the drive worth 30,000 or so, it doesn't make sense. If someone has a debilitating condition or disease fair enough let them have waht they need but the working person has to get to work and pay for everything the neighbour doesn't have to go anywhere every day so why so much money, they are just like pensioners really so why all the money? Some of the people I know, one gets about £500 a week, for various stuff including a carer (which he doesn't have he's never at home always in the betting shop) another was asked how he managed to get a mobility car he said he was a good actor, another house hasd three mobility cars - one for the wife, one for the husband and one for the wife's father who lives with them but doesn't drive, the grandaughter uses it.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Major on Sun May 21, 2017 11:37 am

I am unsure but is the car thing with motability a charity??????

If you go to   MAJOR SUPERMARKET IN COVENTRY you will clearly notice the disabled parking spaces are taken up with pakiz and rag heads with the poles discovering they can get a free parking badge also.
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix on Mon May 22, 2017 9:38 pm

No a benefit.

Flix

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top