IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when did patriotism become rascism??

2 posters

Go down

when did patriotism become rascism?? Empty when did patriotism become rascism??

Post  Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:14 am

How come you can't love your country enough to want immigration stopped without being labelled rascist...

Back to top Go down

when did patriotism become rascism?? Empty Re: when did patriotism become rascism??

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:00 pm

yourgraceisenough wrote:How come you can't love your country enough to want immigration stopped without being labelled rascist...

when it all became about sending people home.
I used to quite happily fly my cross of st george on st georges day and the iraqi shop keeper opposite would not object or call me a racist. It seems it is not always foreign people that object, it is quite often the British PC brigade.
It is good to be patriotic about your country. But surely being patriotic does not mean hating other's, unless they are bloody french of course ROFL.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

when did patriotism become rascism?? Empty Re: when did patriotism become rascism??

Post  jadeloue Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:38 pm

quite right in a flap most foreign born people love this country so many want to come here i think its just a few white saddos who overthink to justify there jobs that cause problems i have recieved xmas cards from syrians and pakistanis and have been wished a happy christmas
jadeloue
jadeloue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum