'Shabby racist', 37, who repeatedly kicked a pregnant Muslim woman in the stomach and hit her with a wine bottle two weeks before she miscarried her twins is jailed for nearly four yearsi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Shabby racist', 37, who repeatedly kicked a pregnant Muslim woman in the stomach and hit her with a wine bottle two weeks before she miscarried her twins is jailed for nearly four yearsi

Post  fatbob5 on Mon May 22, 2017 10:35 pm

A 'shabby racist' has been jailed for nearly four years for repeatedly kicking a pregnant Muslim woman in the stomach before she miscarried her unborn twins.
David Gallacher attacked Samsam Haji-Ali and her husband Abdullah Sulamain in the car park of the Co-op in Bletchley, Buckinghamshire in August last year.
The 37-year-old racially abused her as she sat in the car, before kicking her in the stomach despite her shouting 'I'm pregnant'........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Disgraceful
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Shabby racist', 37, who repeatedly kicked a pregnant Muslim woman in the stomach and hit her with a wine bottle two weeks before she miscarried her twins is jailed for nearly four yearsi

Post  Major on Tue May 23, 2017 10:25 am

She should not have been pregnant with 2 more muzzi mouthes for ME to feed.
Major

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Shabby racist', 37, who repeatedly kicked a pregnant Muslim woman in the stomach and hit her with a wine bottle two weeks before she miscarried her twins is jailed for nearly four yearsi

Post  Syl on Tue May 23, 2017 12:39 pm

The animal who harmed her is where he belongs...pity its such a light sentence.

Racist hate crimes have to be taken more seriously....from all sides.
Its disgusting that 4 of the 6 jailed Rochdale paedophiles are now out and back in Rochdale.... the victims of these crimes are still being ignored it seems.

Syl

Back to top Go down

Post  Costa on Wed May 24, 2017 11:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:She should not have been pregnant with 2 more muzzi mouthes for ME to feed.

I can't believe I'm reading this!

You are the lowest of the low with a comment like that.

A real piece of scum, you are.

Costa

Back to top Go down

Post  Costa on Wed May 24, 2017 11:59 am

Major, you seem to think you are something high and mighty and that certain members of society are beneath you.

Well, let me tell you this.

It is YOU that is beneath contempt.

And that is why I call you a CUNT Thumbs up
Costa

Back to top Go down

Post  Costa on Wed May 24, 2017 12:15 pm

And now I wait for Major to tell me once again, I should be ashamed for calling him a cunt.

While he makes many despicable comments like the one on this thread.

Yet, he has the nerve and the brass neck, to tell me I am to be ashamed for using the cunt word.
Costa

Back to top Go down

Post  Major on Wed May 24, 2017 12:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Major, you seem to think you are something high and mighty and that certain members of society are beneath you.

Well, let me tell you this.

It is YOU that is beneath contempt.

And that is why I call you a CUNT Thumbs up

Do you not realise Costa how low you are to say such things particularly over the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Are you not superior to anyone?????????

I would comment further but twould not be nice.

SHAME upon you, Costa,
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Major on Wed May 24, 2017 12:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The animal who harmed her is where he belongs...pity its such a light sentence.

Racist hate crimes have to be taken more seriously....from all sides.
Its disgusting that 4 of the 6 jailed Rochdale paedophiles are now out and back in Rochdale.... the victims of these crimes are still being ignored it seems.

He is an animal Syl but unfortunately it is insulting to the animal.
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Costa on Wed May 24, 2017 12:25 pm

OMG - he's taking the pee surely

''Do you not realise Costa how low you are to say such things particularly over the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Apply your own words to yourself Major.
Costa

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl on Wed May 24, 2017 12:34 pm

Yes, animals act on instinct not hatred.

In light of what has happened over the last few days, I have seen so many normally reserved people express so much emotion, I have to say in all truthfulness, the support towards ordinary Muslims has been suprising here in Manchester, it seems extreme hatred in a minority brings out the best in the majority.

A vigil was held in Albert square on Tuesday night to commemorate the dead, missing and injured victims from the previous night, someone announced that love will always conquer hate, and I believe this to be true, even now when people are still reeling.

There is anger obviously, but its directed towards the right people.

Last edited by Syl on Wed May 24, 2017 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Syl

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLAKAKA on Wed May 24, 2017 12:37 pm

Aw well it wasn't as if it was  22 Deliberate deaths.
ALLAKAKA

Back to top Go down

Post  Costa on Wed May 24, 2017 12:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: Aw well it wasn't as if it was  22 Deliberate deaths.

And you are another.

Without going into your personal life on open forum .... think back years

Then apply your own words, you just said.

Now how do you feel?
Costa

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl on Wed May 24, 2017 12:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: Aw well it wasn't as if it was  22 Deliberate deaths.

Caused by a murdering bastard no doubt radicalised by others with murder and hatred in their hearts.
Why castigate everyone for the actions of some?
Direct your anger towards where the cause lies.

Syl

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLAKAKA on Wed May 24, 2017 1:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Caused by a murdering bastard no doubt radicalised by others with murder and hatred in their hearts.
Direct your anger towards where the cause lies.

Time for the White Man to start playing the RADICALISATION CARD.

Poor Andres Breivik  and poor Thomas Mair both victims of RADICALISATION.
ALLAKAKA

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLAKAKA on Wed May 24, 2017 1:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Direct your anger towards where the cause lies. ISLAM AND FILTHY MUSLIMS

ALLAKAKA

Back to top Go down

Post  Major on Wed May 24, 2017 4:32 pm

Muzziz are changing our country to suit themselves and we sit back and watch while sipping tea and crumpets.

What are muzziz for????????
Major

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top