40 Years Old Woman And 2 14 Years old

View previous topic View next topic Go down

40 Years Old Woman And 2 14 Years old

Post  Major on Wed May 24, 2017 8:12 pm

A 40-year-old woman who was filmed having a threesome with two 14-year-old schoolboys has been jailed for two and half years.  



Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4537198/Divorcee-filmed-having-threesome-two-schoolboys-14.html#ixzz4i17Rf7yl 
Follow us: - | -


MUCHADOABOUTNOTHING

Cast ya mind back to when you were 14 me lads, would it, did it adversely affect you????
avatar
Major
.....
.....

Posts : 1878

Back to top Go down

Re: 40 Years Old Woman And 2 14 Years old

Post  Syl on Wed May 24, 2017 11:39 pm

She is disgusting...she got off lightly.
Why do you think its OK for a female adult to sexually assault an underage boy but not OK if it was a male sexualy abusing an underage girl?

Syl
....
....

Posts : 796

Back to top Go down

Re: 40 Years Old Woman And 2 14 Years old

Post  Flap Zappa on Wed May 24, 2017 11:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:She is disgusting...she got off lightly.
Why do you think its OK for a female adult to sexually assault an underage boy but not OK if it was a male sexualy abusing an underage girl?
I think some 14 year old boys would be willing participants and are unlikely to suffer long term harm. And yes there is a difference between boys and girls

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 36686
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: 40 Years Old Woman And 2 14 Years old

Post  Syl on Thu May 25, 2017 2:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think some 14 year old boys would be willing participants and are unlikely to suffer long term harm. And yes there is a difference between boys and girls
So what if they are willing participants.
Some 14 year old girls are willing participants when some lecherous old bastard pretends he loves her in order to have sex, so does that make it right?.

Syl
....
....

Posts : 796

Back to top Go down

Re: 40 Years Old Woman And 2 14 Years old

Post  Major on Thu May 25, 2017 1:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
So what if they are willing participants.
Some 14 year old girls are willing participants when some lecherous old bastard pretends he loves her in order to have sex, so does that make it right?.




Men who do it IMHO should be hanged.

There is many a 14 years old lad who would be delighted for the chance, I cannot believe any such types in my day would have suffered in any way.

Dirty bas**** men could well physically/mentally injure young girls but I cannot see much of a chance a forty years old woman would/could physically/mentally injure a 14 years old lad.

Tin hat time.
avatar
Major
.....
.....

Posts : 1878

Back to top Go down

Re: 40 Years Old Woman And 2 14 Years old

Post  Flap Zappa on Thu May 25, 2017 2:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think some 14 year old boys would be willing participants and are unlikely to suffer long term harm. And yes there is a difference between boys and girls
So what if they are willing participants.
Some 14 year old girls are willing participants when some lecherous old bastard pretends he loves her in order to have sex, so does that make it right?.
sorry but when that age I, and all my friends, would happily have shagged an older women and be extremely pleased for doing so. Boys are entirely fuelled by testosterone in their teens.

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 36686
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: 40 Years Old Woman And 2 14 Years old

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers on Thu May 25, 2017 10:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:A 40-year-old woman who was filmed having a threesome with two 14-year-old schoolboys has been jailed for two and half years.  



Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4537198/Divorcee-filmed-having-threesome-two-schoolboys-14.html#ixzz4i17Rf7yl 
Follow us: - | -


MUCHADOABOUTNOTHING

Cast ya mind back to when you were 14 me lads, would it, did it adversely affect you????

I spent all my time trainspotting. Bugger; I just knew there was something that I was doing wrong.
avatar
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
........
........

Posts : 7134

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum