View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHY Do We Allow This On OUR Island?

Post  Major on Mon May 29, 2017 6:25 pm

photos muslims praying in london street
Major

Back to top Go down

Re: WHY Do We Allow This On OUR Island?

Post  ALLAKAKA on Mon May 29, 2017 6:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:photos muslims praying in london street

I have no problem with them praying on the streets as I can always arrange Brake failure.

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
ALLAKAKA

Back to top Go down

Post  Costa on Mon May 29, 2017 7:45 pm

I always remember the time a few years back when I had to change trains at Carlisle. I nipped outside the station for a quick fag and there in front of me was a whole squad of them, on their knees praying right outside the station.

Never seen anything like it.
Costa

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers on Mon May 29, 2017 8:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I always remember the time a few years back when I had to change trains at Carlisle. I nipped outside the station for a quick fag and there in front of me was a whole squad of them, on their knees praying right outside the station.

Never seen anything like it.

I have seen something even more bizarre....years ago I was in The Gambia and travelling inland along the Gambia River from Serrekunda to a place called Tendaba Camp. Miles from anywhere and in a small clearing on the crocodile-infested (!) river bank, my driver suddenly stopped, leaped out with his prayer mat and disappeared among the bushes because it was time for his devotions.

There was I, sitting wondering whether it would be a spear up the arse (the locals could sometimes be a bit iffy about strangers with white faces when they were pissed out of their minds on palm wine) or whether I would be the main course on a croc's dinner menu.

Being a stoic Brit, of course, I stiffened my upper lip, girded my loins, sang a couple of verses of "God Save Our Gracious Queen".......and shit my pants!
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top