Politicians

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Politicians

Post  wyatt1 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:11 pm

There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains and no spine,  and there are only two moving parts - the mouth and the arsehole -and they are interchangeable.
avatar
wyatt1
.........
.........

Posts : 9951

Back to top Go down

Re: Politicians

Post  Major on Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:22 pm

The thing is, they have well paid jobs and also have family members on their books so it is only 'natural' for them to look after these golden egg positions and agree with everyone, become YES MEN and do Sweet bugga all to possibly get a black mark against themselves.

SLIMEY BAS*****.

BUT

Ask yourself this, if you were in such a golden position would you not lick ass and become a nodding dog????????

Answer truthfully or I will come and live next door to you  and bring Blackie. Angry
avatar
Major
.....
.....

Posts : 1840

Back to top Go down

Re: Politicians

Post  wyatt1 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:40 pm

@Major wrote:The thing is, they have well paid jobs and also have family members on their books so it is only 'natural' for them to look after these golden egg positions and agree with everyone, become YES MEN and do Sweet bugga all to possibly get a black mark against themselves.

SLIMEY BAS*****.

BUT

Ask yourself this, if you were in such a golden position would you not lick ass and become a nodding dog????????

Answer truthfully or I will come and live next door to you  and bring Blackie. Angry
I  would be another 'Kim Jong the Unwell'  and get rid of everyone except me and 'White Tom the Cat' 

Anti aircraft guns at the high port!!  rage rage
avatar
wyatt1
.........
.........

Posts : 9951

Back to top Go down

Re: Politicians

Post  blackie7 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:35 pm

@Major wrote:The thing is, they have well paid jobs and also have family members on their books so it is only 'natural' for them to look after these golden egg positions and agree with everyone, become YES MEN and do Sweet bugga all to possibly get a black mark against themselves.

SLIMEY BAS*****.

BUT

Ask yourself this, if you were in such a golden position would you not lick ass and become a nodding dog????????

Answer truthfully or I will come and live next door to you  and bring Blackie. Angry
Please don't mention my name in any context when ass licking is being mentioned MS.
I neither lick ass, kiss ass or bend over for anyone and don't you forget it thank You Moon

blackie7
.....
.....

Posts : 1981

Back to top Go down

Re: Politicians

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers on Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:42 pm

@wyatt1 wrote:There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains and no spine,  and there are only two moving parts - the mouth and the arsehole -and they are interchangeable.

Well, dear boy, considering the amount of crap spouted by politicians on all sides I would find it difficult to disagree with you.

A pox on the buggers,I say......
avatar
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
........
........

Posts : 7102

Back to top Go down

Re: Politicians

Post  Costa on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:10 pm

@blackie7 wrote:
Please don't mention my name in any context when ass licking is being mentioned MS.
I neither lick ass, kiss ass or bend over for anyone and don't you forget it thank You Moon

Blackie, I would like to apologise to you.

You irritated me when you made all those endless threads spamming the forum. But now that they have been contained, you are actually an interesting poster who makes some good/serious posts with genuine points. You're not the trolling idiot I thought you were, so my sincere apologises.

I don't even mind when you call me Costabomb etc, it makes me laugh actually  lol!
avatar
Costa
....
....

Posts : 719
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: Politicians

Post  nicko on Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:46 pm

He calls me Knickers,   I suppose I do go up and down a lot !
avatar
nicko
........
........

Posts : 7152
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

Re: Politicians

Post  wyatt1 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:07 pm

@nicko wrote:He calls me Knickers,   I suppose I do go up and down a lot !
Better than  Knackers though I suppose  Nicko   ROFL ROFL ROFL
avatar
wyatt1
.........
.........

Posts : 9951

Back to top Go down

Re: Politicians

Post  Major on Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:29 pm

Blackie, over the years has posted some good stuff and a genuine good egg guy/asshole, call him what you will, he does not take offence, gets in his daft moods at times, he has periods of rough times and not long ago some of us feared we had lost him, I am pleased to see him pull through and be with us.

I think I understand him better than most.

Blackie rocks.
avatar
Major
.....
.....

Posts : 1840

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum