Fire breaks out at North London tower block under a mile away from estate where 4,000 were evacuated over flammable cladding

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fire breaks out at North London tower block under a mile away from estate where 4,000 were evacuated over flammable cladding

Post  wyatt1 on Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:47 pm

fire has broken out at a North London tower block under a mile away from an estate where thousands were evacuated over flammable cladding.
Crews of almost 60 firefighters are battling flames at Waxham House in Camden this evening.
The block is minutes away from Chalcots Estate, where 4,000 people were evacuated on Friday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4638134/Fire-breaks-North-London-tower-block.html#ixzz4l6WVVtDE 
Follow us: - | -

Getting to be a bit of a habit.
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire breaks out at North London tower block under a mile away from estate where 4,000 were evacuated over flammable cladding

Post  Major on Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:13 am

Have thee noticed, most who come on TV to complain about Grenfell and other tower blocks are UNWHITE.
Major

Back to top Go down

Re: Fire breaks out at North London tower block under a mile away from estate where 4,000 were evacuated over flammable cladding

Post  wyatt1 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Have thee noticed, most who come on TV to complain about Grenfell and other tower blocks are UNWHITE.
White Lives Don't Matter.
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix on Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:56 pm

Well they should, whites are a minority after all, so there should be all sorts of concessions and privileges for being white.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well they should, whites are a minority after all, so there should be all sorts of concessions and privileges for being white.
Wacist,   Islamophobe,   White  Supremacist,  Klu Klux Clannist, whoops nearly forgot... NAZI !!!  Grinning Grinning Grinning

Last edited by wyatt1 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : l)
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Major on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:25 pm

When I am called , wacist, islamaphobe,  nazi by Sissy and her gang it makes me quite proud that they associates me with loving my country far above those traitors on Electric  who are wrecking it.
Those who wanna wreck it are no marks who rely upon the state to keep them on benefits when they are capable of working, banging out kids..
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:When I am called , wacist, islamaphobe,  nazi by Sissy and her gang it makes me quite proud that they associates me with loving my country far above those traitors on Electric  who are wrecking it.
Those who wanna wreck it are no marks who rely upon the state to keep them on benefits when they are capable of working, banging out kids..
Rather a Far Right  Wacist than a  Lefty Loony Lemming.  Thumbs up
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Wacist,   Islamophobe,   White  Supremacist,  Klu Klux Clannist, whoops nearly forgot... NAZI !!!  Grinning Grinning Grinning
Well thank you kind sir, never forget the Nazi.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 on Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Well thank you kind sir, never forget the Nazi.
Sorry,  memory's not wot it used to be,  I also forgot ....  HOMOPHOBE !!  

ROFL ROFL
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top