IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE TRUTH WILL OUT....

+5
smelly-bandit
wyatt1
Major
nicko
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
9 posters

Go down

THE TRUTH WILL OUT.... Empty THE TRUTH WILL OUT....

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:02 pm

So now we know...that Commie bastard Corbyn has boasted to his former CND crony, the organiser of the Labour "celeb" Luvvie Love-in - aka Glastonbury - that when ("if", surely?) he becomes PM, his first priority will be to scrap Trident and leave this country defenceless against Putin's Russia and even against the clinically insane North Korean dictator-with-the-stupid-haircut.

A broken election "pledge" - before even being elected!

Commie Corbyn's pathetic attempts to "get out from under" once he had been found out were utterly pathetic; about as convincing as Paddington Bear renouncing marmalade sandwiches.

Meanwhile, his trio of "useful idiots" - the ridiculous, posturing and traitorous coward Scrat, (who had to invent a "military" career for himself - easily shot down by a real serving soldier - in an attempt to "big" himself up on the Sky forum); Philagain, the self-styled "militant homosexual" who is probably one of the dirtiest and most detestable of apologies for decent humankind ever to inhabit the earth) and "Angry Andy"  (a total nonentity with all the intelligence of a mentally-challenged amoeba and the charisma of a
flatulent slug) continue to hail this disgusting charlatan as some sort of latter day Messiah!

May, in spite of all her faults, at least attended an Armed Forces Day event to honour some of the genuinely brave people in this country while Commie Corbyn ponced around on stage in front of a bunch of immature kids screaming their devotion to so-called pop music stars who hire expensive tax lawyers and accountants to keep their wealth out of the reach of the UK tax authorities.

No prizes for guessing which I would choose.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

THE TRUTH WILL OUT.... Empty Re: THE TRUTH WILL OUT....

Post  nicko Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:26 pm

You speaketh the truth Fred.
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:33 pm

Corbyn speak with forked tongue,   [as Tonto would say]
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:56 pm

One zillion greeniz for all that.

Ya forgot traitor and mega wog lover and mega liar Sissy who would lick the ass dry for Corvine.

That is the most obnoxious forum I have had the pleasure of being banned from.

They are all lazy idle bas***** who are the ruination of our island.

They stick up for all the scum in the world cus they are related to it.

If there be a Nobel prize for lying or being scum, Sissy would have both.
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:03 pm

Major wrote:One zillion greeniz for all that.

Ya forgot traitor and mega wog lover and mega liar Sissy who would lick the ass dry for Corvine.

That is the most obnoxious forum I have had the pleasure of being banned from.

They are all lazy idle bas***** who are the ruination of our island.

They stick up for all the scum in the world cus they are related to it.

If there be a Nobel prize for lying or being scum, Sissy would have both.
That lot are   demented  wall to wall  liars and all round wasted space,  all same as the idiot corbyn.
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:13 pm

Lord Edmund Moletrousers wrote:So now we know...that Commie bastard Corbyn has boasted to his former CND crony, the organiser of the Labour "celeb" Luvvie Love-in - aka Glastonbury - that when ("if", surely?) he becomes PM, his first priority will be to scrap Trident and leave this country defenceless against Putin's Russia and even against the clinically insane North Korean dictator-with-the-stupid-haircut.

Commie Corbyn's pathetic attempts to "get out from under" once he had been found out were utterly pathetic; about as convincing as Paddington Bear renouncing marmalade sandwiches.

Meanwhile, his trio of "useful idiots" - the ridiculous, posturing and traitorous coward Scrat, (who had to invent a "military" career for himself - easily shot down by a real serving soldier - in an attempt to "big" himself up on the Sky forum); Philagain, the self-styled "militant homosexual" who is probably one of the dirtiest and most detestable of apologies for decent humankind ever to inhabit the earth) and "Angry Andy"  (a total nonentity with all the intelligence of a mentally-challenged amoeba and the charisma of a
flatulent slug) continue to hail this disgusting charlatan as some sort of latter day Messiah!

May, in spite of all her faults, at least attended an Armed Forces Day event to honour some of the genuinely brave people in this country while Commie Corbyn ponced around on stage in front of a bunch of immature kids screaming their devotion to so-called pop music stars who hire expensive tax lawyers and accountants to keep their wealth out of the reach of the UK tax authorities.

no their biggest fan i take it
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:56 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

no their biggest fan i take it
I certainly cannot recall a time when I supported pond life scum...
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:36 am

And now we know the truth about Electric Sky:

Re: Sphere of influence.

THE TRUTH WILL OUT.... Empty by Handy andy Yesterday at 11:41 pm
Nothjng personal  Vic, I haven't  been rude or abusive - simply querying your motives for your presence on what is essentially a band of like minded left wingers and Labour supporters.

I wouldn't  expect any Conservatives be regulars for debate here any more than I would expect those who are here to join  a tory forum.

We already have a site where we ( those you dont ban) can lock horns.
I find this place a sanctuary where we can let off steam at our political (and forum foes)  . You have a reciprocal  place on Flop, with closed sections where we are discussed.

I think he means "...a sanctuary where Philagain and I can sit obediently at Scrat's feet applauding and slobbering over his every foul lie, rank hypocrisy and barking mad utterance..."
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Covenant Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:45 am

Lord Edmund Moletrousers wrote:And now we know the truth about Electric Sky:

Re: Sphere of influence.

THE TRUTH WILL OUT.... Empty by Handy andy Yesterday at 11:41 pm
Nothjng personal  Vic, I haven't  been rude or abusive - simply querying your motives for your presence on what is essentially a band of like minded left wingers and Labour supporters.

I wouldn't  expect any Conservatives be regulars for debate here any more than I would expect those who are here to join  a tory forum.

We already have a site where we ( those you dont ban) can lock horns.
I find this place a sanctuary where we can let off steam at our political (and forum foes)  . You have a reciprocal  place on Flop, with closed sections where we are discussed.

I think he means "...a sanctuary where Philagain and I can sit obediently at Scrat's feet applauding and slobbering over his every foul lie, rank hypocrisy and barking mad utterance..."
ya beat me to it Moley......did you see my reply?

Thomas Covenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:28 am

Thomas Covenant wrote:

Yep...and more power to your elbow!

Scrat's posts are becoming more bizarre by the day. I really think the man needs sectioning.

And isn't it odd how he now routinely refers to everyone in the Labour Party from Corbyn down as "centrist." It's almost as if Campbell, Whelan and McBride are back in charge of the Department of Lies and Spin.

As for the other two....pffffttt! Lapdogs.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:22 pm

Lord Edmund Moletrousers wrote:
Thomas Covenant wrote:

Scrat's posts are becoming more bizarre by the day. I really think the man needs sectioning.

And isn't it odd how he now routinely refers to everyone in the Labour Party from Corbyn down as "centrist." It's almost as if Campbell, Whelan and McBride are back in charge of the Department of Lies and Spin.

As for the other two....pffffttt! Lapdogs.
I didn't see any of it, please update
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Covenant Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:14 pm

Its not a forum...its an asylum

quote he himself ....

"Andy is right, I'm full on, I'm a loose cannon, I struggle with authority and I don't like being told what to do"

so of course he thinks he his entitled to do as he likes....and therin lies the problem...he thinks he's "entitled"

Thomas Covenant

Back to top Go down

Post  gelico Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:17 pm

i signed there the other day only becahse i wanted to speak to sassy about something

i just went over and saw what you're talking about

dont know whether it's because i haven't seen any of his posts for a while but he does indeed seem more deranged than ever

holy crap,  Nursery Mutiny
gelico
gelico

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:59 am

Flap Zappa wrote:

Much of Scrat's posting is on the lines of, to give but one example:

Slycunt is both a descriptive and an appropriate title, a menopausal neonazi, wow that's pretty fucked up, even for one of monkey boys minions, I'm guessing that the rest are in the post menopausal neonazi stage, they've learnt to live with being nasty neonazi bitches.

As I said...bizarre.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  blackie7 Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:44 am

Lord Edmund Moletrousers wrote:So now we know...that Commie bastard Corbyn has boasted to his former CND crony, the organiser of the Labour "celeb" Luvvie Love-in - aka Glastonbury - that when ("if", surely?) he becomes PM, his first priority will be to scrap Trident and leave this country defenceless against Putin's Russia and even against the clinically insane North Korean dictator-with-the-stupid-haircut.

Please tell us for how long have been suffering from delusions ?
Help is only a phone call away Grinning

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:00 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:

Much of Scrat's posting is on the lines of, to give but one example:

Slycunt is both a descriptive and an appropriate title, a menopausal neonazi, wow that's pretty fucked up, even for one of monkey boys minions, I'm guessing that the rest are in the post menopausal neonazi stage, they've learnt to live with being nasty neonazi bitches.

As I said...bizarre.
who is slycunt again? it is so hard to keep up with the deluded ones delusions. No wonder he was kicked out of the army for handing secrets to the russians. ( that has to be true because I read it on the internet)
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  blackie7 Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:49 pm

The truth never OUT's itself FZ.
It's left up to little men like ourselves to put in our pennysworth and hope that one day someone listens.
I doubt it will happen in our lifetime but I never give up on hope Wow

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:49 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
who is slycunt again? it is so hard to keep up with the deluded ones delusions. No wonder he was kicked out of the army for handing secrets to the russians. ( that has to be true because I read it on the internet)

Syl on NF, I believe.The fool has always made up such obscure names for posters that it is sometimes as difficult to know who he is rambling on about as what he is actually attempting to say about them.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  blackie7 Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:03 am

Syl on NF, I believe.The fool has always made up such obscure names for posters that it is sometimes as difficult to know who he is rambling on about as what he is actually attempting to say about them.
Syl is always Syl so you are wrong if thinking she would ever change her username,
It's take me as I am or don't take me at all with Syl.
I love her Grinning

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:10 pm

blackie7 wrote:
Syl is always Syl so you are wrong if thinking she would ever change her username,
It's take me as I am or don't take me at all with Syl.
I love her Grinning
You misread. I was replying to an earlier question which you obviously hadn't read.

"The fool" who makes up obscure names is SCRAT. Syl is a great poster.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:17 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:

is it, I am sure he is recycling names now. Sure I've heard that one before
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:44 am

Flap Zappa wrote:
is it, I am sure he is recycling names now. Sure I've heard that one before

Oh, it might be me then...although I have to say that I would have a gender issue with it.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down