IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muslims in Swimming Baths

+3
Flix
nicko
Major
7 posters

Go down

Muslims in Swimming Baths Empty Muslims in Swimming Baths

Post  Major Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:25 am

A row has erupted at a school after plans for a universal 'swimming cap' style headscarf were deemed to be too short by some Muslim girls.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4642198/John-Thursby-Community-College-headscarf-row.html#ixzz4lBmi4p9l 
Follow us: - | -

If muzziz want to wear a swimming cap in OUR swimming pools they they wear the same type we do.

Another example of muzziz taking over our country.

The fire is getting hotter.
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Muslims in Swimming Baths Empty Re: Muslims in Swimming Baths

Post  nicko Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:11 am

I'm beginning to wonder whose country this is  !
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:08 pm

I don't get it, we have conservative  (most of them) moving to the west knowing full well the culture isn't compatible with their religious and cultural life but persist in coming here and complain constantly about just about everything, why bother. It states clearly, for once, that if you are a Muslim living in a non Muslim country you adhere to that countries laws, unless they totally contradict the Muslim way of llife and even then you must do your best to comply, although I suppose that's practically impossible really. There is also a verse which states Muslim can eat the good food of the Jews and Christians but I expect there's another verse to contradict that somewhere later on. You also don't need to dress like a Muslim if its better not to, Muslim dress in the west makes you stand out like a sore thumb and isn't the whole idea not to be particularly noticable and be modest, many people of other faiths and none manage to cover up with modern clothes. The last place I'd want to move to, even if there were well paid jobs, would be Afghanistan or even Pakistan to name but a few.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:21 pm

Nail on the head again Flix.
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:56 pm

Flix wrote:I don't get it, we have conservative  (most of them) moving to the west knowing full well the culture isn't compatible with their religious and cultural life but persist in coming here and complain constantly about just about everything, why bother. It states clearly, for once, that if you are a Muslim living in a non Muslim country you adhere to that countries laws, unless they totally contradict the Muslim way of llife and even then you must do your best to comply, although I suppose that's practically impossible really. There is also a verse which states Muslim can eat the good food of the Jews and Christians but I expect there's another verse to contradict that somewhere later on. You also don't need to dress like a Muslim if its better not to, Muslim dress in the west makes you stand out like a sore thumb and isn't the whole idea not to be particularly noticable and be modest, many people of other faiths and none manage to cover up with modern clothes. The last place I'd want to move to, even if there were well paid jobs, would be Afghanistan or even Pakistan to name but a few.

thats where you are incorrect

islamic philosophy divides the world into two spheres, one sphere is controlled by Muslims and under sharia law and the other is controlled by unbelievers (you and me), their side is ironically called the "house of peace" and ours, is unimaginatively called the "house of war".

Islamic dogma decrees that all Muslims must endeavor for all time to to turn the house of war into the house of peace. they are not coming here and finding it difficult to integrate, they are coming here to turn our house of war into their house of peace, thats why they make the demands they do

you should be careful about who you listen to flix because they have been misleading you
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:57 pm

Flix wrote:I don't get it, we have conservative  (most of them) moving to the west knowing full well the culture isn't compatible with their religious and cultural life but persist in coming here and complain constantly about just about everything, why bother. It states clearly, for once, that if you are a Muslim living in a non Muslim country you adhere to that countries laws, unless they totally contradict the Muslim way of llife and even then you must do your best to comply, although I suppose that's practically impossible really. There is also a verse which states Muslim can eat the good food of the Jews and Christians but I expect there's another verse to contradict that somewhere later on. You also don't need to dress like a Muslim if its better not to, Muslim dress in the west makes you stand out like a sore thumb and isn't the whole idea not to be particularly noticable and be modest, many people of other faiths and none manage to cover up with modern clothes. The last place I'd want to move to, even if there were well paid jobs, would be Afghanistan or even Pakistan to name but a few.
Have another green + Thumbs up Thumbs up
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:24 pm

nicko wrote:I'm beginning to wonder whose country this is  !
Muslims in Swimming Baths Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuk_zgbt1-9lCnWA_O38mmqzSAu3aBA7s7eWmI-XD_mPkvqjKhgw
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:48 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

thats where you are incorrect

islamic philosophy divides the world into two spheres, one sphere is controlled by Muslims and under sharia law and the other is controlled by unbelievers (you and me), their side is ironically called the "house of peace" and ours, is unimaginatively called the "house of war".

Islamic dogma decrees that all Muslims must endeavor for all time to to turn the house of war into the house of peace. they are not coming here and finding it difficult to integrate, they are coming here to turn our house of war into their house of peace, thats why they make the demands they do

you should be careful about who you listen to flix because they have been misleading you
Well, yes you are quite right, that is their raison d'etre, even so called moderates want that, even if a few of them and it is a few, don't like the violent way of bringing it about, but the end justifies the means after all. They have some crazy idea that once we are all Muslim peace and loveliness will reign, worked out well in Muslim majority regions so far hasn't it?

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:54 pm

Flix wrote:
Well, yes you are quite right, that is their raison d'etre, even so called moderates want that, even if a few of them and it is a few, don't like the violent way of bringing it about, but the end justifies the means after all. They have some crazy idea that once we are all Muslim peace and loveliness will reign, worked out well in Muslim majority regions so far hasn't it?
Yeah, life in Mosul at the moment must be a real barrel of laughs.........
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:18 pm

It always amazes me how very religious people seem to be so miserable, the list of things you can't do, for no particular reason it seems, is endless. All their god seems to be is in a very bad mood all the time and has to be constantly appeased by grovelling and praying and while apparently so merciful, is particularly venegful, who wants that for a father?

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  gelico Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:09 pm

Flix wrote:It always amazes me how very religious people seem to be so miserable, the list of things you can't do, for no particular reason it seems, is endless. All their god seems to be is in a very bad mood all the time and has to be constantly appeased by grovelling and praying and while apparently so merciful, is particularly venegful, who wants that for a father?

hiya flix

my mother in law is extremely devout (catholic) she lost both her son (my hubby) and daughter to cancer. she is 90 or so years old with ulcerated legs and caring for another daughter of about 58 who is unable/unwilling to do anything for herself.

MIL is always at mass or confession or some such. she knows every saints day and what it means and all.

she is one of the most cheerful active people. very positive and never gives up. she tells me she gets incredible comfort from praying and her faith in general.

she's obviously doing it wrong. lol!

your description sounds like a hideous religion to follow. there sounds something vaguely familiar about your description though, almost like there IS such a religion. just cant seem to put my finger on which one though

Angel

gelico
gelico

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:11 am

gelico wrote:

hiya flix

my mother in law is extremely devout (catholic)  she lost both her son (my hubby) and daughter to cancer.  she is 90 or so years old with ulcerated legs and caring for another daughter of about 58 who is unable/unwilling to do anything for herself.

MIL is always at mass or confession or some such.  she knows every saints day and what it means and all.

she is one of the most cheerful active people.  very positive and never gives up.  she tells me she gets incredible comfort from praying and her faith in general.

she's obviously doing it wrong.  lol!

your description sounds like a hideous religion to follow.  there sounds something vaguely familiar about your description though, almost like there IS such a religion.   just cant seem to put my finger on which one though

Angel  

Islam

The  religion you're thinking of is Islam
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:17 am

Flix wrote:

That's what liberals don't want to admit, that there are different teirs to the "extremist" element. 

You have the "soldiers"  who carry out the attacks 

Then you have the likes of anthem choudary who don't actively engage in physical violence but openly support it. 

Then you have the majority of the Muslim Community who may not support the methodology of the terrorists but support their objectives. 

And then way down in the bottom you have those Muslims who have successfully integrated and don't support the aims or the methods, ironically when liberals say "it's only a few" they are technically accurate but not in the sense they think
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:17 am

gelico wrote:

hiya flix

my mother in law is extremely devout (catholic)  she lost both her son (my hubby) and daughter to cancer.  she is 90 or so years old with ulcerated legs and caring for another daughter of about 58 who is unable/unwilling to do anything for herself.

MIL is always at mass or confession or some such.  she knows every saints day and what it means and all.

she is one of the most cheerful active people.  very positive and never gives up.  she tells me she gets incredible comfort from praying and her faith in general.

your description sounds like a hideous religion to follow.  there sounds something vaguely familiar about your description though, almost like there IS such a religion.   just cant seem to put my finger on which one though

Angel  

Muslims in Swimming Baths Muslims-call-me-allah-i-am-satan
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:05 am

Going back to the OP.

Pray tell us all of  'any meaningful, measurable worthwhile benefit, rabbit breeding muzzizz bring to our island'   ??????? 

THEY ARE HERE TO TAKE OVER, SIMPLE, do any of you NOT understand ?????

This morning on TV, a black tribe was moaning about being evicted from a high rise tower for their own safety and put into a hotel without AIRCON, they can always go to Somalia and breed but they do not get benefit handouts there.

Sick of the bleedin lot of them,

NAME things they have already taken over???

Doctors
Chemists
Taxis
Petrol stations

Carry on, see how many we can amass??????????????????
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:55 am

gelico wrote:

hiya flix

Angel  

Well, Gelico, Smelly has indeed spelled out the name I feared to say but sadly there are other sects in Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism who have the same miserable outlook. I worked with a few Catholic priests and some of their church members and boy were they miserable in their attitude, also Jehovah witnesses - another long list of don'ts for no apparent reason other than to make their people different from everyone else, to stay apart from the rest of us, which is what Islam does very effectively at least in the way it goes these days and probably always has done. There is this thing with many religions to make it exclusive and apart from everyone else, the I'm so godly and I follow the true religion so I'm better than you, unless you convert of course. I've said before I was brought up a 'high' Anglican (Incense etc.) I can never remember being taught this was the only true religion, it suited me but the' in my house are many mansions' and the 'many paths but they are narrow' thing translated
into many ways to god which developed to suit the culture, each seem to have a similar central message. It gets a bit problematic though with Jesus saying the way to god is through him. I think all religions are originally a sort of manual to survive in ever growing communities and learning to live together, health advice including perhaps sexual health, curtailing the number of partners, some countries about what you eat, shellfish and pork a bit dodgy in hot climates etc which was taken in later generations to be the word of god and used as a control of the masses.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:58 am

"control of the masses"    very true Flix.
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:47 pm

nicko wrote:"control of the masses"    very true Flix.
That is all it amounts to.

Strange how all the religions  in that  area    were started by  bearded  male  'Prophets'  who had starved themselves  into a blackout by 'fasting'   and also  probably  suffering from sunstroke, allegedly seeing 'VISIONS'  and hearing  'VOICES',   in other words  '' blitzed out of their effin skulls''
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down